Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned.”

Thomas Jefferson
Jesus religion died back then When they were all getting murdered. The great apostasy stood up in its place= The religion that came out of Rome.
How many millions of innocent men, women and children have the Christians murdered in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Irak, Syria, Kosova, Bosnia, Rwanda, Angola, Rhodesia, Mozambique, South Africa, etc. etc. etc?

And Jefferson sent Christian missionaries to Red Indian tribes because he saw in Christian Red Indians their only chance to survive. You seem to be this what we Catholics call: "Someone who is more papal than the pope on his own".

How many millions of innocent men, women and children have the Christians murdered in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Irak, Syria, Kosova, Bosnia, Rwanda, Angola, Rhodesia, Mozambique, South Africa, etc. etc. etc?
0 were killed by real christians. Those who throw Jesus away kill others. You forgot--The rev war-the civil war, ww1, ww2 And as well one of the biggest hipocrosy' creation ever witnessed--The clergy and flocks prayed to same God on both sides. It takes throwing Jesus away to accomplish those things. So no they were not christians. Blind guides told them they were. These- 2Cor 11:12-15 The Blind believe they were.

Your darkness doesnt make that truth. If you knew Jesus and what he teaches you would know i am correct.
If you knew Thomas Jefferson, Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Daniel Barker, Hillel the Elder, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Albert Einstein, Baron d'Holbach, Charles Darwin, Mahatma Gandhi, Voltaire, David Hume, Thomas Paine .... and what they teach you would know you are wrong and that you have been duped by a load superstitious clap-trap.

If you knew Thomas Jefferson, Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Daniel Barker, Hillel the Elder, Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Albert Einstein, Baron d'Holbach, Charles Darwin, Mahatma Gandhi, Voltaire, David Hume, Thomas Paine .... and what they teach you would know you are wrong and that you have been duped by a load superstitious clap-trap.
I believe Gods inspired bible writers, you listen to men deceived by satan. Satan means-resister of God. So they have made you that.

I believe Gods inspired bible writers, you listen to men deceived by satan. Satan means-resister of God. So they have made you that.
I believe in learned men of fact and science who share their knowledge and wisdom on a daily basis (as it advances by way of proof), while you believe in primitive, ancient, superstitious men whose knowledge was limited by the sheer fantasy of ghosts, burning bushes, Africans with tails, sun revolving around the earth, the moon made of cheese, spontaneous generation, men rising from the grave and flying off into the heavens, and fear of the unknown, pondering the question of the meaning of life with no basis of understanding beyond their short-sighted noses and stymied by a flat-earth philosophy where aquatic demons waited to devour those foolish enough to tread beyond the edge ....... so they have made you that. :auiqs.jpg:

Satan may (or may not) have written the bible but Satan-Worshipers have certainly adopted the bible as a means of thwarting man's search for the origins of life and possibly discovering the purpose of life itself. :eusa_think:

I believe in learned men of fact and science who share their knowledge and wisdom on a daily basis (as it advances by way of proof), while you believe in primitive, ancient, superstitious men whose knowledge was limited by the sheer fantasy of ghosts, burning bushes, Africans with tails, sun revolving around the earth, the moon made of cheese, spontaneous generation, men rising from the grave and flying off into the heavens, and fear of the unknown, pondering the question of the meaning of life with no basis of understanding beyond their short-sighted noses and stymied by a flat-earth philosophy where aquatic demons waited to devour those foolish enough to tread beyond the edge ....... so they have made you that. :auiqs.jpg:
Only in your false reasonings. Do you mean the men of science whose hearts are so filled with greed that they have polluted Gods air, land, water and our food? And put a huge hole in the ozone layer by their gross misuse of science and math, not to even mention they are selling us cancer. Those men? you can have them.
God has promised to bring to ruin all that are ruining his earth.

Last edited:
Satan may (or may not) have written the bible but Satan-Worshipers have certainly adopted the bible as a means of thwarting man's search for the origins of life and possibly discovering the purpose of life itself. :eusa_think:
Do you mean a big bang where trillions x gazillions of atoms shot out in utter confusion yet all landed perfectly to create such harmony? = 0 chance. Intelligent design made creation.

Only a ten-year-old would believe such superstitious nonsense.

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned.”

Thomas Jefferson

Next time, don't be in such a hurry to leap on a "quotation" just because you think it will lend your bigotry the legitimacy you know it lacks on its own.

"Look at all these famous names I can list! That means I can claim that I'm brilliant without having to actually say anything smart!"

No, you don't. You believe in famous names you can call "learned men of science" to justify your beliefs so that you can avoid trying to make an actual argument for them.

Call us when you have something to say about your beliefs other than, "THESE NAMES make me CORRECT!"

Only in your false reasonings. Do you mean the men of science whose hearts are so filled with greed that they have polluted Gods air, land, water and our food? And put a huge hole in the ozone layer by their gross misuse of science and math ... Do you mean a big bang where trillions x gazillions of atoms shot out in utter confusion yet all landed perfectly to create such harmony?
You are so childish. :boo_hoo14:

You are so childish. :boo_hoo14:
Why because i show facts? Those misusing science and math are selling us cancer, because they rush things to people before they know the long term effects. And effects to the environment. And govts are allowing it to occur. Every other commercial on tv is ones being sued for selling the users of their product cancer. They should be fined 10X more than the amount they took in by selling the product. That would stop them.

Why because i show facts?
People walking on water, virgins getting pregnant & giving birth, and men rising up from the dead and flying to heaven is what you call "facts"? :auiqs.jpg:No, those are not "facts". Those are childish beliefs in Spider-Man, Peter Pan and Jesus of Kocomanga's Flying Pigs Circus.:laughing0301:

People walking on water, virgins getting pregnant & giving birth, and men rising up from the dead and flying to heaven is what you call "facts"? :auiqs.jpg:No, those are not "facts". Those are childish beliefs in Spider-Man, Peter Pan and Jesus of Kocomanga's Flying Pigs Circus.:laughing0301:
God can do anything. His precise use of science and math created all of creation. The men you speak of cannot even create a single blade of grass. So who should really be laughing?

God can do anything. His precise use of science and math created all of creation.
Another one of your superstitious, hocus-pocus "facts", eh?
The men you speak of cannot even create a single blade of grass.
Is that what you think researchers do? "Create"? It is obvious that your logic is that of a selective, voluntary ignoramus but understanding it doesn't mean that I created you. :45:

Forum List

Back