Vaccines 98 Times Worse Than The Virus

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The government gave a green light, a blank check, and complete immunity from being held responsible for any repercussions to pharmaceutical companies to create an experimental drug and then made getting the vaccines mandatory.

How does it feel to find out, if you got any, you were used as a guinea pig by your federal government, especially after experiencing any of the I'll after-effects of the vaccine?

I kind of figured they weren't good. Each shot made me sick. I'd get a high fever and feel like a train hit me for a week. I didn't get Covid until a few weeks ago and honestly it was just as bad as the shots. The real thing that bothered me was the loss of taste and smell from the actual virus though.

The government gave a green light, a blank check, and complete immunity from being held responsible for any repercussions to pharmaceutical companies to create an experimental drug and then made getting the vaccines mandatory.

How does it feel to find out, if you got any, you were used as a guinea pig by your federal government, especially after experiencing any of the I'll after-effects of the vaccine?

1663026135578.png

It makes me feel....

I kind of figured they weren't good. Each shot made me sick. I'd get a high fever and feel like a train hit me for a week. I didn't get Covid until a few weeks ago and honestly it was just as bad as the shots. The real thing that bothered me was the loss of taste and smell from the actual virus though.
How many jabs did you submit to??? Your covid infections are going to quite likely become more numerous, and possibly more virulent! Currently, 9/10 covid deaths are in individuals with two or more of the jabs, the virus is all but harmless in those who refused them! In UK, children tagged with the jabs are "4000 times more likely to die," from any virus, than kids who were not subjugated to the murderous jabs!

You will not find any of this data on any US search engines, they are totally censored, including the duck..... :wink:

Total nonsense.

Vaccination rates are up.
Covid deaths are down.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Man i am so sorry for you. But, If i may, and if you haven't done this, may i suggest you watch your diet and take supplements that will enhance your health and immune system? I have a friend who had her breast removed back in 70s or early 80s when doctors were doing a lot of mastectomies for that disease..many unnecessary. But when you've been scared to death with cancer you'll agree to anything. She is now 40 years free of cancer. Talking to her i can see her modus operandi which worked and actually i've seen some cancer literature that recommends the same rather than the 'cut and burn' technique used by the cancer treatment business. She ate mostly fresh vegetables and a healthy 'organic' diet meaning fresh and little to no additives plus she took vitamins, minerals, supplements. All the healthy stuff we should be doing anyway. She is also outside a lot doing heavy farm and garden work. THAT is her exercise.

Man i am so sorry for you. But, If i may, and if you haven't done this, may i suggest you watch your diet and take supplements that will enhance your health and immune system? I have a friend who had her breast removed back in 70s or early 80s when doctors were doing a lot of mastectomies for that disease..many unnecessary. But when you've been scared to death with cancer you'll agree to anything. She is now 40 years free of cancer. Talking to her i can see her modus operandi which worked and actually i've seen some cancer literature that recommends the same rather than the 'cut and burn' technique used by the cancer treatment business. She ate mostly fresh vegetables and a healthy 'organic' diet meaning fresh and little to no additives plus she took vitamins, minerals, supplements. All the healthy stuff we should be doing anyway. She is also outside a lot doing heavy farm and garden work. THAT is her exercise.

Hey CJ. Long time no see. Yeah, I take my multivitamin and I take extra Vitamin D as well (blood tests always show deficiencies). I generally have a strong immune system. It's just something in those vaccines that I just don't react well to. I wouldn't have got them if I wasn't worried about employment. Wasn't going to face termination over a vaccine.

Antivaxxers aren't even pretending to be sane.

Has long COVID made those few anitvaxxers who survived senile?

Sorry, had to take several jabs to keep serving in the military...

Ended up having a TIA (mini-stroke), miocarditis (heart problem), and CIVID Double Pneumonia with Hypoxic Respiratory Failure that turned into Long Haul COVID. Just saw my Pulmonologist today - after 8 months I still have inflamation and scarring in my lungs, still have the heart issue, suffer from severe exhaustion and brain fog. I am still recovering and still out of work - I probably won't ever be able to go back to my military job, after 34 years.

The vaccines do NOT prevent anyone from getting COVID. Some of the effects / problems the vaccine causes is worse than the virus. I know - I'm living proof.

If I had to do it again I wouldn't have taken the vaccines. I might have still been booted from the military, but I wouldn't have all these medical issues.

Total nonsense.

Vaccination rates are up.
Covid deaths are down.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
No he shouldn't.

Respiratory viruses mutate rapidly. There are countless variants and sub-variants of COVID now.

The variants that survive and take over are the ones which have mutated to become more infectious and less deadly, like Delta and the Omicron.

The reason for this is obvious. More infectious - more spread. Less deadly - the host does not die, so more spread.

As you should also know, with each variant, the vaccines became less effective. This is why they are attempting to tune the COVID vaccine to Omicron, and it is why the influenza vaccine is tuned at least annually.

Antivaxxers aren't even pretending to be sane.

Has long COVID made those few anitvaxxers who survived senile?
Most likely, you will be stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, perhaps this winter, certainly you richly deserve such a fate, the majority of the 220-million who were fooled into submitting do not, mask up and you might want to go for your fifth jab, you're gonna need it! :fu:

Sorry, had to take several jabs to keep serving in the military...

Ended up having a TIA (mini-stroke), miocarditis (heart problem), and CIVID Double Pneumonia with Hypoxic Respiratory Failure that turned into Long Haul COVID. Just saw my Pulmonologist today - after 8 months I still have inflamation and scarring in my lungs, still have the heart issue, suffer from severe exhaustion and brain fog. I am still recovering and still out of work - I probably won't ever be able to go back to my military job, after 34 years.

The vaccines do NOT prevent anyone from getting COVID. Some of the effects / problems the vaccine causes is worse than the virus. I know - I'm living proof.

If I had to do it again I wouldn't have taken the vaccines. I might have still been booted from the military, but I wouldn't have all these medical issues.

you take care of yourself. Don't depend on your doctors to give you the right advice all the time. We all hate that but you can't trust them...they're gov't doctors now. Watch your food, take supplements, vitamins, immune enhancers. stay active as much as possible.

No he shouldn't.

Respiratory viruses mutate rapidly. There are countless variants and sub-variants of COVID now.

The variants that survive and take over are the ones which have mutated to become more infectious and less deadly, like Delta and the Omicron.

The reason for this is obvious. More infectious - more spread. Less deadly - the host does not die, so more spread.

As you should also know, with each variant, the vaccines became less effective. This is why they are attempting to tune the COVID vaccine to Omicron, and it is why the influenza vaccine is tuned at least annually.
Actually just the opposite is true. Mutation works in the opposite way. Boosters address the mutation.

Its sad that 3rd grade science is having to be explained to you.

Forum List

Back