Is carnivorism ethical?

in addition, it accumulates in huge quantities and is found not only in meat.

The opposite is most likely true. There are some substances that predators lack, wolves purposefully eat the shit of herbivores, this is one of the explanations.
B 12 isn't found in plants if you are a strict vegan you must supplement. You might not actually have to take a B 12 supplement because many foods have B 12 added, cereals ,oatmeal and plant milks to name a few.

And adults need very little , 2.5 micro grams a day

Only because of pills and shots. What happens when society breaks down and those pills and shots are no longer available?
why am I not injecting or taking pills, I am a lactovegan and I am an athlete?

Only because of pills and shots. What happens when society breaks down and those pills and shots are no longer available?
Wrong.

And if you think that we're going to be reduced to hunter gatherers again then you need to buy a new tinfoil hat because yours isn't working anymore.

And you don't have to take pills to get enough B 12 since a lot of foods already have it added in fact if you eat cereal you are getting a B 12 supplement.

B 12 isn't found in plants if you are a strict vegan you must supplement. You might not actually have to take a B 12 supplement because many foods have B 12 added, cereals ,oatmeal and plant milks to name a few.

And adults need very little , 2.5 micro grams a day
why don't herbivores need it?

There is no evidence that most people were hunter-gatherers. Such were in the northern forests, but that all ancient people were like that are just the fantasies of the preachers.

There is no evidence that most people were hunter-gatherers. Such were in the northern forests, but that all ancient people were like that are just the fantasies of the preachers.
There was certainly a period of human history where tribes were nomadic hunter gatherers.

There was certainly a period of human history where tribes were nomadic hunter gatherers.
Now there are hunters too, but where does the information come from that everyone was like that? Why would they kill animals if they had plenty of plant foods?

Now there are hunters too, but where does the information come from that everyone was like that? Why would they kill animals if they had plenty of plant foods?
In developed countries hunters are not a significant source of meat.

Hunting was a way to obtain a large amount of calories for the tribe. Survival is all about calories

Don't forget that there was no real agriculture and all plant matter had to be gathered

no.

Humans do not produce B 12
There are also 9 essential amino acids that humans must obtain through diet
Firstly, I have not seen any evidence of such indispensability; when i stop to eat meat i have no change, many athletes eats only plants and they still in good form, secondly, all these supposedly essential amino acids are found not only in meat products.

Firstly, I have not seen any evidence of such indispensability; when i stop to eat meat i have no change, many athletes eats only plants and they still in good form, secondly, all these supposedly essential amino acids are found not only in meat products.
I never said the essential amino acids were only found in meat. And if you eat any cereals, or oatmeal or plant based milks you are getting B 12 that has been added to those foods

You keep proving just how ignorant of Human history biology and science you are with every post..

In developed countries hunters are not a significant source of meat.

Hunting was a way to obtain a large amount of calories for the tribe. Survival is all about calories
This is all not interesting. There is no evidence that a significant part of the ancient people were hunters, on the contrary, it was an insignificant part that, for some reason, ended up in the northern forests. The Nomads were not meat-eaters either, they only drank milk. In the Vedic literature there is a prohibition on eating horse meat, beef and human flesh, and the Aryans were not bred pigs. They called the one who ate the flesh of a cow, a horse and a man "krovyadas" and they killed them.

This is all not interesting. There is no evidence that a significant part of the ancient people were hunters, on the contrary, it was an insignificant part that, for some reason, ended up in the northern forests. The Nomads were not meat-eaters either, they only drank milk. In the Vedic literature there is a prohibition on eating horse meat, beef and human flesh, and the Aryans were not bred pigs. They called the one who ate the flesh of a cow, a horse and a man "krovyadas" and they killed them.
Of course there is.

Do you actually think that large scale agriculture existed from day 1?

And do you really think that every human obeyed Vedic laws?

Forum List

Back