Is anyone actually voting for Joe Biden?

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).

No, I would never vote for a corrupt child sniffer.

Joe Biden is quite irrelevant, it is the way that these people have completely departed from American people and in fact, any facts whatsoever that is the problem.

Is anyone who is voting democrat this election, actually doing it because the candidate is Joe Biden? If you are, please tell us what Biden has done to deserve your vote for the office of President of the United States? (this will be a short thread).

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
You are the very defination of TDS..................

From what I have observed in the behaviors of friends and family who plan to vote democrat, Biden isn't ever mentioned much or praised. Biden, in their minds, is simply the only answer out there to ending DJT's presidency. That's all they seem to care about.

most likely 98% of all goats are voting for Biden, then again, thats all that showed up at his massive rallies

On the other hand, how many people are voting for Donald Trump because of who he is?

It really makes me wonder if you think your only real choice is "for or against Donald Trump," then how bored or demented are you to even bother to go out and vote against Trump?

And really - despite the polls which are scary right now (but really there is still plenty of time) - how many people will actually bother to show up, in their masks, just to vote against Trump when what that means is A VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN? - it actually baffles me.

You all know exactly what I mean - there are ZERO "I love Joe Biden" posts here - none at all. No one even likes him. This whole election is about Trump.

Lot's of folks will be voting for Biden.

Just not any Live ones.

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons, in order:

1. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
2. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
3. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
4. He is not an unstable, buffoonish, embarrassing sociopath like his opponent
5. He is not a clear and present danger to America like his opponent
6. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues
7. I am closer to him on a majority of the issues

There ya go! Now ya know!

Last edited:

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

It really does not matter who the candidate is as long as you can count on them vote the right way. Biden is fine but most of the others would be fine too. If you are looking for someone to lead you you're doing it wrong. I want someone that will never forget that they are a public servant. Americans should not require or want a leader because too big of an ego in the White House has nearly always turned out bad.

Biden deserves my vote at the very least because it is a vote against the stupid, whiny little bitch in office.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
Get your vagina hat ready.

On the other hand, how many people are voting for Donald Trump because of who he is?

It really makes me wonder if you think your only real choice is "for or against Donald Trump," then how bored or demented are you to even bother to go out and vote against Trump?

And really - despite the polls which are scary right now (but really there is still plenty of time) - how many people will actually bother to show up, in their masks, just to vote against Trump when what that means is A VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN? - it actually baffles me.

You all know exactly what I mean - there are ZERO "I love Joe Biden" posts here - none at all. No one even likes him. This whole election is about Trump.

The midterm is always a referendum on the incumbent.
I thought he had it sewn up back in May. But the church, the bizarre interviews, the sleazy behavior after he knows he's been infected....

He may just screw around and lose this election.

As for Biden, he's the only other candidate that has a chance of winning. If the only other candidate was from the Green party, I'd be voting for them. Biden is just the only other alternative. It's like when you go to a restaurant and want a coke but all they have is pepsi. You take the pepsi but you're not thrilled. That's biden.

He's not the blob.
Good enough for me.
people with your attitude is why get people like hillary,trump,biden and harris and a horrible congress.....thanks candy.......

You're welcome.

You guys keep asking these obtuse questions. If you really don't know, you're on "the internet". You could find out pretty easily if you were really curious.

Why? My top seven reasons:

so you are a liberal mac.....i think everyone knew that....

Why? My top seven reasons:

so you are a liberal mac.....i think everyone knew that....
I definitely lean left, as I make abundantly clear in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

It's been there for three and a half years. Anyone who didn't know that is ignorant.

Forum List

Back