Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

When Trump gets elected....
It doesn't mean that prices will return to normal...or that inflation will really stop or that the economy will come back to normal.
We will still have supply chain problems, still have high prices for food, still have many global problems to work through....

I'm sure that it will be a whole lot better though as long as Trump does get elected.

I'm sure that it will be a whole lot better though as long as Trump does get elected.
Well...
It depends on how bad this recession hits us.
There's a few posts out there now stating that maybe it won't hit....

Ummm....
Not happening. We have a crash in the commercial office space which in turn will cause another banking crisis. And several people's retirement portfolios erased from existence.
We already have a huge amount of unemployment. Gonna get worse with AI popping up doing jobs people do now.

So I expect a "ruffling of the feathers" with the economy. Until some new technology becomes widespread and industry driving like silicon wafer processing chips and the breakup of our telecom giant into smaller pieces.

I forsee Amazon getting targeted with a breakup. (While they still can) and a few other giants getting hit hard with notices to cease and decist being so large.

I also see drones getting used more for various messenger duties and services.

So then what should be done to get everything back into working order?

Dunno....bigger heads than mine are hard at it though.

Do you know anything about the Chrysler bailout by Reagan? And the K car?

If I was ever taught about it I forgot so go ahead and tell me about it.

I'll be voting for President Biden in the Texas Dem primary soon. As soon as my ballot gets here, I'll mail it in.
Then <drumroll> I'll vote for him again in the prez election. Yes, I'm in Texas, but I'll do it anyway.

No one is going to be voting for Biden.
Just like I said last summer - he will be taken off the ballot soon.
Yeah...REFUSING to take a cognitive test for his annual checkup?
The first president ever to do such a thing...

And somehow they think this won't raise a few red flags?

His ONLY prayer is he doesn't get tossed out due to the 25th Amendment. Attacking the special council at the same time as refusing the cognitive test is not gonna work out well for him.

I'll be voting for President Biden in the Texas Dem primary soon. As soon as my ballot gets here, I'll mail it in.
Then <drumroll> I'll vote for him again in the prez election. Yes, I'm in Texas, but I'll do it anyway.

Do I even want to know why?

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)
Biden

Yeah...REFUSING to take a cognitive test for his annual checkup?
The first president ever to do such a thing...

And somehow they think this won't raise a few red flags?

His ONLY prayer is he doesn't get tossed out due to the 25th Amendment. Attacking the special council at the same time as refusing the cognitive test is not gonna work out well for him.
His bots will vote for him if he is dead. And they say we are a cult
It will be the powers within the DNC that will off him

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)

Yes. I wish he weren't the candidate, but yes, given the choices, he's the best one.

Really ? He ran up the 3 rd biggest biggest deficit as a percent of gdp ever and only Bush 2 and Abe Lincoln were greater, and they were paying for wars. ….he spent more and collected less.
His economy was horrible. You paid more for healthcare, medicine because of his policies.

Last edited:
^^^^Idiot posts^^^^
1708218443196.jpeg

Forum List

Back