Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)

Honest, your inability to do a poll is fairly consistent with being a Trump supporter.

It is SO funny that after 345 posts, not one leftwinger has said they will vote for Biden.

One thing of note....

Trump is either such a legend or such a villain that it's polarizing.

However....
To his fan base....I think that they will be somewhat disappointed with his performance. His future Presidency is so anticipated that when things dont go as well as hoped...it's going to be devastating for many people....
Just like Biden's Presidency hasn't been all that was anticipated either.

One thing of note....

Trump is either such a legend or such a villain that it's polarizing.

However....
To his fan base....I think that they will be somewhat disappointed with his performance. His future Presidency is so anticipated that when things dont go as well as hoped...it's going to be devastating for many people....
Just like Biden's Presidency hasn't been all that was anticipated either.

John, you know that I love you with all my heart and soul, but I just spent $84.00 at the grocery store and gas was close to $4.00. Brandon NEEDS to go and we desperately NEED Trump back in the white house.

John, you know that I love you with all my heart and soul, but I just spent $84.00 at the grocery store and gas was close to $4.00. Brandon NEEDS to go and we desperately NEED Trump back in the white house.
When Trump gets elected....
It doesn't mean that prices will return to normal...or that inflation will really stop or that the economy will come back to normal.
We will still have supply chain problems, still have high prices for food, still have many global problems to work through....

Forum List

Back