Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Ah, maybe we should be. Politicians run the country.
God ultimately sets up leaders or deposes them.
I may understand politics, know what works or doesn't...understand the intricacies of winning or losing and strengths and weaknesses of both parties.
But that doesn't mean that I believe one party is better than the other. Both are equally horrible and brilliant at the same time.

Not just on the Trump thing but I explained this over and over. Sure God has a plan for this country and all of its people,
No matter how much you try to explain about god’s plan, it’s made shit.
the speech confusing Egypt and Mexico was the nail in the coffin.
and not the speech about supporting a Russian invasion of NATO….that not a nail on a coffin. How about blaming Nikki for the insurrection after he said there was none.

Really ? He had the DOJ and could not convince anyone except dullards that the election was fake.,
Most of Trump's cabinet was holdovers from Obama...

Meaning it really wasn't his DOJ. And enough votes in a few precincts was enough to change the outcome.

Since that time more information has come out...and it isn't good...even demonstrating how to rig the very machines that Got Tucker Carlson fired from Fox for losing a 750 million dollar lawsuit. Not to mention ballot boxes stuffed with sequentially numbered votes in a stack.

Just saying that the initial failure to bring evidence wasn't going to hold up forever...3 can keep a secret as long as 2 are dead.

I don't know if it was enough to sway anything....people cheat on both sides of the political spectrum. I'm sure that people will cheat this fall to ensure Trump gets elected this go round...

Just normal crap.
And unless you can demonstrate literally outrageous cheating in huge, significant numbers...they are going to ignore it.

Don't miss the " ....or deposes them" part....

We can elect whomever we wish...but when God says, "nope"....I'm not a betting man but I'd take your money on that one....
You’re betting god “ says” ” nope”. Is that a euphemism 0r are you just making up shit to made a god sound human ,

You’re betting god “ says” ” nope”. Is that a euphemism 0r are you just making up shit to made a god sound human ,
Nope....all wrong there.
I don't know what God wants at the moment for the immediate future of this nation. He doesn't come to me for advice. ROFL. I need Him....He doesn't need me.

Whomever makes it is who God chooses....
Just saying...seen some weird stuff to ever lose my confidence of God being alive and active in the affairs of Men.

It doesn't really matter if you believe in God or not...just like not believing that oncoming train is going to smack you doesn't change the outcome either.

Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?​

Normal folks won't but there are still a handful of psychopathic lunatics who will. Pray for them for they know not what they do.

Nope....all wrong there.
I don't know what God wants at the moment for the immediate future of this nation. He doesn't come to me for advice. ROFL. I need Him....He doesn't need me.

God may not need you but He still wants you. Obviously not for advice but you know what I mean. :)

Nope....all wrong there.

Whomever makes it is who God chooses....
Just saying...seen some weird stuff to ever lose my confidence of God being alive and active in the affairs of Men.

It doesn't really matter if you believe in God or not...just like not believing that oncoming train is going to smack you doesn't change the outcome either.
So, god doesn’t talk to you…..but he does make choices in elections, regardless of free elections. Are you saying god is counting the votes ?

So, god doesn’t talk to you…..but he does make choices in elections, regardless of free elections. Are you saying god is counting the votes ?
No...God tells me what I need to hear....not what I necessarily want to hear.
Because I'd really like to hear the PowerBall numbers for Wednesday....mega millions would work too....
But guess what?
He apparently doesn't need me to know.

I certainly am not. Because I am decent, and have standards.
A senile pervert that showered with his own kid and wants to fuck every six year old girl he walks past, doesnt fit into that.

Oh and underneath Trump I wouldn't have to spend about ninety dollars at the grocery store. I know because I'm going tomorrow and got a rough count of how much money that I'll need.

Forum List

Back