Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Nothing you said here is true. Trump is 78 and thought Nikki Haley was Nancy Pelosi and he has made numerous mistakes in referencing foreign leaders and you ignore it.
Again....age itself is not the same as dementia. Joe has problems...the speech confusing Egypt and Mexico was the nail in the coffin.

I can't help it....I didn't write the speech or put him up to it. His own insecurities did that all on his own. Then he massively flubbed the speech....again that was what sealed his fate. People believe he can't manage the nation anymore. And Kamala barely is hanging on to the 28% of population that doesn't absolutely hate her. Not good enough to get elected...and kicking her to the curb will be even worse.

Let’s just look for what Biden has been indicted and plead ir convicted guilt for compared to Trump.

That's just because Biden has special privileges of being a democrat. Let's go Brandon. Also to JohnDB, not saying that Trump is perfect but we still need him back in the white house.

That's just because Biden has special privileges of being a democrat. Let's go Brandon. Also to JohnDB, not saying that Trump is perfect but we still need him back in the white house.
I'm not so sure as we need Trump...
If we don't...God will make it so.
People may vote....but God sets up leaders or deposes them. Just the way things work.
Either way....I'm not a fan of any politician.

I'm not so sure as we need Trump...
If we don't...God will make it so.
People may vote....but God sets up leaders or deposes them. Just the way things work.
Either way....I'm not a fan of any politician.

Oh boy,... Well I have to disagree with you. Not just on the Trump thing but I explained this over and over. Sure God has a plan for this country and all of its people, but God doesn't vote in elections so the next president we have will be because they were voted in by the American people. (if it's a legit election that is)

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)

The only people in our country dumber than Potatohead are the idiots that voted for him.

He had a 46 year year of being a dufus, he was a weak VP in a failed administration, he has an indisputable record of corruption and even Obama said he was a screw up.

The only thing I can think of as to why someone would be such an idiot as to voted for him is if they were afflicted with the mental illness of TDS.

I'm not exactly a Trump fan...
Known all about him since I lived in NY in the late 80's and early 90's.
I'm just relating perceptions of the general public who will vote. You may not like it...but it's just what the perceptions are. Truth is always sidestepped for perceptions.

Democrats are going to lose this election and then do whatever. They wasted so much time going after Trump they FAILED to build infrastructure and do the things that people elected Biden to do. And instead of saying so much stuff about Trump...why not tell what is wanted to be accomplished during a comatose Joe Biden 2nd Presidency....because his cognitive skills are not going to make it for a second term. He probably is not a complete bungling old man but that doesn't mean he is capable of doing the job...especially with his current memory issues.
Those aren't perceptions, they are right wing generated propaganda. Biden has infrastructure projects going on as we post. And his cognitive skills are just fine. Everything you're saying here is right wing gibberish. Democrats aren't going to lose because Republicans have shown they can't govern. You apparently aren't paying attention to the border bill Republicans have now chosen to scuttle after bitching for all this time about open borders. Nothing you say is true.

That's just it...
Very few people will remember the good things because of the Huge volume of negative campaigning.

Meaning that currently the only negatives about Trump are being dismissed or forgotten....one of which was his lack of control over banks and banking regulations.

The Current FDA problems also grew under Trump's watch as well as Ukraine/Russia.

Each President has positives and negatives. That doesn't mean that one is truly worse than another because it's an entire huge administration that gets elected. So far Trump's first term was a 50/50 and had a few big names running about his cabinet that were just names with no substance. Let's see if he goes with substance this time.

Biden's cabinet was names and DEI people. They have proven to be no more competent than Trump's...but there is hope isn't there? Maybe he learned something the first time and can do better the second....we shall see won't we?

What we really need is something to "Jumpstart" the economy. Biden was supposed to rebuild our infrastructure but all he did was institute EVs with nothing much else. It was supposed to be bridges, roads, and etc. We did get an upgraded Dock/Ports system....let's see if they work! Because currently we are still having supply chain issues.

We need chip manufacturing HERE. We have some...and Intel was NOT the company to use for such things. They have had upper management morality issues for a while. Giving them incentives is just handing them cash with no results....just like giving Verizon money to improve data networks only gave them money with nothing to show for it.

So....let's see what Trump can do with another shot...now that he has had a breather to reflect on the first term.
This has been a far more competent administration than trump. And I'm tired of white people like you dissing minority hires when our country has been loaded with a bunch of dumb fuck white cabinets and presidents, including Trump. Everything you say we don't have here is here. Chips are being manufactured here now thanks to Biden.

Everything you have said is untrue and it's time people like you stopped lying.

Those aren't perceptions, they are right wing generated propaganda. Biden has infrastructure projects going on as we post. And his cognitive skills are just fine. Everything you're saying here is right wing gibberish. Democrats aren't going to lose because Republicans have shown they can't govern. You apparently aren't paying attention to the border bill Republicans have now chosen to scuttle after bitching for all this time about open borders. Nothing you say is true.
To me,
It's not relevant what YOU perceive....
I'm not quoting right wing conspiracy theories or propaganda...just the overall bent of the news I see headlining and people's reactions.

There's been NO CHEERLEADING of the infrastructure projects going on or ongoing...none whatsoever. Just a lot of foaming at the mouth about how bad Trump and his followers are...which is a HUGE portion of the nation. Even if it's half or just shy of half, it has gained Trump more followers because of the demonization of half of the Citizens. They find themselves "canceled "....even the young people. And since the poster people of the Democrats are transsexuals, homosexuals and other having an identity crisis...people believe they don't belong to that minority so they will find acceptance from the other political party.

And somehow the Democrats thought this was a winning strategy. (Clue: it wasn't)

There's right ways and wrong ways to go about propaganda campaigns...and Democrats are losing their message among two hot wars, several other wars ongoing around the globe...and then the current back pocket fears.

To me,
It's not relevant what YOU perceive....
I'm not quoting right wing conspiracy theories or propaganda...just the overall bent of the news I see headlining and people's reactions.

There's been NO CHEERLEADING of the infrastructure projects going on or ongoing...none whatsoever. Just a lot of foaming at the mouth about how bad Trump and his followers are...which is a HUGE portion of the nation. Even if it's half or just shy of half, it has gained Trump more followers because of the demonization of half of the Citizens. They find themselves "canceled "....even the young people. And since the poster people of the Democrats are transsexuals, homosexuals and other having an identity crisis...people believe they don't belong to that minority so they will find acceptance from the other political party.

And somehow the Democrats thought this was a winning strategy. (Clue: it wasn't)

There's right ways and wrong ways to go about propaganda campaigns... and Democrats are losing their message among two hot wars, several other wars ongoing around the globe... and then the current back pocket fears.
But you are repeating right wing propaganda. For example, you made the claims that Biden has not started infrastructure projects when he has. You made a claim about chips needing to be manufactured here when Biden has made it so they are. Then you talk about his cognitive ability when Trump is just as old, has shown a real decline, and you say nothing about it. Then you refer to administrative officials as DEI hires which gives you away completely.

Trumps followers are not a huge part of this nation and trump is the one who faces 91 felony counts which is something we should consider when we are electing a president. Biden doesn't have to appease trump supporters when Trump and his supporters do nothing but badmouth Biden. Everything you say here is wrong. Biden is not responsible for 2 hot wars. And he was not responsible for the price gouging. Last, it was trumps tariffs that began the rose in prices for consumer goods in this country. Do not lie to yourself about low gas prices when gas was cheap because nobody could drive during the pandemic.

Trump will not be elected and it's because there are way more people who cannot stand his punk ass than people who support him.

But you are repeating right wing propaganda. For example, you made the claims that Biden has not started infrastructure projects when he has. You made a claim about chips needing to be manufactured here when Biden has made it so they are. Then you talk about his cognitive ability when Trump is just as old, has shown a real decline, and you say nothing about it. Then you refer to administrative officials as DEI hires which gives you away completely.

Trumps followers are not a huge part of this nation and trump is the one who faces 91 felony counts which is something we should consider when we are electing a president. Biden doesn't have to appease trump supporters when Trump and his supporters do nothing but badmouth Biden. Everything you say here is wrong. Biden is not responsible for 2 hot wars. And he was not responsible for the price gouging. Last, it was trumps tariffs that began the rose in prices for consumer goods in this country. Do not lie to yourself about low gas prices when gas was cheap because nobody could drive during the pandemic.

Trump will not be elected and it's because there are way more people who cannot stand his punk ass than people who support him.
Okay....
If you haven't figured things out....
The Republicans are winning the propaganda campaigns.

Perception is reality....(when it comes time for public opinion)
Truth is not

And there it is again as it happened in 2020 as well. You're one of those people who are going to be voting for him because he isn't Trump. So in other words, purely for TDS reasons.
If the Left manages to "re-elect" him using the same methods they installed him with, people should remember who will be responsible for the death of our nation.

Perception is reality....(when it comes time for public opinion)
Truth is not
1/6 and the STOLEN ELECTION are both proof of this truth^ It sounds like you think that the Rs are running a prpaganda campaign and lying about Biden. FTR, you'd have to be SERIOUSLY MENTAL to refuse to acknowledge Biden's destruction to our nation. Either that, or a willing participant.

Forum List

Back