Is An Electoral Red Wave Inevitable?

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
https://www.oann.com/video/oan-contribution/is-an-electoral-red-wave-inevitable/OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:03 PM PT – Friday September 30, 2022

Democrats are seeing a new wave of confidence with the midterms just over a month away. Was the red wave just an illusion for Republicans? Joe Biden is claiming legislative victories but does that translate into midterm success? One America’s Tom McGrath and Dana Alexa discussed the topic.

Must click link to see video: LINK

ME: I don't believe any poll at this point. I have to go with my gut and believe that enough independents and good people see the hate and destructive policies of the Democrats and will not let them win.

Don't think that Democrats have not been very busy behind the scenes making sure they can't lose in their areas.
We know they have no moral compass, are extreme narcissists and are guided solely by unearned personal gain.

I expect every blue state will return massive numbers for the Left no matter what. They have the DOJ and FBI etc fully in their corner.
Even if you are correct about a large number of Democrats finally seeing their game.

Finally, never ever trust the conservative Right to spring into action. Even if life itself depended on it.
The only time the conservative right can be counted on is on that day they actually come to their door to take their guns. They would vote on THAT ONE day. (too late of course)

I have little condifence the election process is intact at this point in the game. I'll vote, as always nonetheless.

• Banned
Don't think that Democrats have not been very busy behind the scenes making sure they can't lose in their areas.
We know they have no moral compass, are extreme narcissists and are guided solely by unearned personal gain.

I expect every blue state will return massive numbers for the Left no matter what. They have the DOJ and FBI etc fully in their corner.
Even if you are correct about a large number of Democrats finally seeing their game.

All I know is that a mere month or so ago CNN and the Left were nailing nails in Biden's coffin. I mean it man, real bad stories . . worst poll numbers in history, most democrats want him out, etc etc . . .

Now, you just can NOT tell me that it all turned around for Biden that fast. He has done NOTHING to fix ANYTHING. This is all a PsyOp game.

Last edited:
ME: I don't believe any poll at this point. I have to go with my gut and believe that enough independents and good people see the hate and destructive policies of the Democrats and will not let them win.

Actually, the problem with midterms is how meaningless they are for most people.

Only about 8 Senate seats are really in play right now, and only about 33 house seats.

Most of us don't live inthose states or districts....

Of course there is going to be a red wave. You got this one in the bag. Sit back. Relax. If you get a chance to vote, ok, but don't sweat it. There will be plenty of red votes if it's inconvienient for you.
This is exactly how the Left usually takes it all every time.
And don't let anyone on the Left convince you the mid terms are not that important.

A couple more seats and the Left could pass ANY laws the black, empty cavity in their chest desires.

Actually, the problem with midterms is how meaningless they are for most people.

Only about 8 Senate seats are really in play right now, and only about 33 house seats.

Most of us don't live inthose states or districts....
The near even split in Congress has not stopped one party from pushing its agendas as if it was a mandate. And of course, the sleeper Repub shills show up to push a vote over when needed.

All I know is that a mere month or so ago CNN and the Left were nailing nails in Biden's coffin. I mean it man, real bad stories . . worst poll numbers in history, most democrats want him out, etc etc . . .

Now, you just can NOT tell me that it all turned around for Biden that fast. He has done NOTHING to fix ANYTHING. This is al a PsyOp game.

That's because Republicans fumbled the football on the goal line with the SCOTUS decision in the Dobbs case.

In the end, I think it's too late for Dems to save the House. They might save the Senate.

2024 is another matter. I think Republicans sweep most of the races then, with persistent stagflation, environmental collapse, global chaos, and rising crime being issues that tank the Dems. A lot of these are beyond their control but voters are too stupid to realize this. They'll vote or not vote out of anger at whoever's in power.

2024 is another matter. I think Republicans sweep most of the races then, with persistent stagflation, environmental collapse, global chaos, and rising crime being issues that tank the Dems. A lot of these are beyond their control but voters are too stupid to realize this. They'll vote or not vote out of anger at whoever's in power.

Or by 2024, we get past most of the problems Biden inherited from Trump, and Americans realize Biden is the only thing saving them from full on crazy.

Which is how Obama won in 2012 and Clinton won in 1996.

That's because Republicans fumbled the football on the goal line with the SCOTUS decision in the Dobbs case.

Hold on, are you admitting that overturning Roe was a bad thing? Because your side has been promising to do that since 1980.

In the end, I think it's too late for Dems to save the House. They might save the Senate.

Very few corrupt tyrannical systems enjoy transparent, fair elections.
What would you say we have at this point?

(I would say precisely what we deserve)

This is exactly how the Left usually takes it all every time.
And don't let anyone on the Left convince you the mid terms are not that important.

A couple more seats and the Left could pass ANY laws the black, empty cavity in their chest desires.

Something that has been forgotten for the last two years is that the Dems have an ultra-slim majority in the House. Their house of cards is ready to topple. I also read stories not long ago that reapportionment alone (because the the census) was going to shift the House to the GOP. So this last minute flood of fake news propaganda does not add up.

With fewer state governments divided by party than in years past, GOP has edge in redistricting

Hold on, are you admitting that overturning Roe was a bad thing? Because your side has been promising to do that since 1980.

Hold on, friendly fire, I'm on your side dude. I'm just not very optimistic. Realistically, we're headed to a dark place. It's not just here, but the rest of the liberal democratic world is going to get tested in ways it hasn't in decades, or pretty much ever. My basic forecast is that the world is headed toward a massive ecological shit show that will reveal economic and political strain long before the final collapse happens. Voters will want answers. Liberal democratic governments won't have them. Neither will fascists but they'll capitalize on people's anger and then explain why they have to take away their rights in order to protect them (or eliminate them).

Something that has been forgotten for the last two years is that the Dems have an ultra-slim majority in the House. Their house of cards is ready to topple. I also read stories not long ago that reapportionment alone (because the the census) was going to shift the House to the GOP. So this last minute flood of fake news propaganda does not add up.

With fewer state governments divided by party than in years past, GOP has edge in redistricting

I agree that the news propaganda does not add up.
I even see NewsMax pushing propaganda against the Right suggesting the Left is favored to prevail.
I also think there are more than enough total imbeciles fooled by the Left to support them.

I would say it's all part of the corruption we live with now.
It's really hard to see anything clearly....and this is by design and what is wanted by the corrupt power mongers.
It's why they've removed any form of real education from the education system. THEY have a plan and it's shrewd and effective.

Our side does little more than whine and play the victim card.

Last edited:
Your News, Your Network | OAN Live Newsroom
UPDATED 2:03 PM PT – Friday September 30, 2022

Democrats are seeing a new wave of confidence with the midterms just over a month away. Was the red wave just an illusion for Republicans? Joe Biden is claiming legislative victories but does that translate into midterm success? One America’s Tom McGrath and Dana Alexa discussed the topic.

Must click link to see video: LINK

Finally, never ever trust the conservative Right to spring into action. Even if life itself depended on it.
The only time the conservative right can be counted on is on that day they actually come to their door to take their guns. They would vote on THAT ONE day. (too late of course)

I have little condifence the election process is intact at this point in the game. I'll vote, as always nonetheless.
Be afraid. Be very afraid! :muahaha:

Ho-hum. Red wave. Blue wave...

You guys keep pretending to think any of this makes much of a difference.

I think this is about the fifth "red wave" I've seen... and then you guys wonder why they haven't turned the country into the Republic of Gilead yet.

Forum List

Back