As Warned Months Ago, Lib Media / Dems Declaring Red Wave Shrinking - Only Way To Steal An Election

As I predicted months ago, Democrats are pushing rhe lib lie / propaganda that the Red Wave is shrinking as the election draws closer.

Latinos and blacks are fleeing the Democrat Party in record numbers.

Democrats are flleeing Biden, wanting nothing to do with him in their primaries.

Democrats are being roasted for their lying to the American people (what they are calling a 'Marketing Tool) by calling the NON-Inflation Reduction Green Fantasy Advancement Bill the 'Inflation Reduction Bill'...

There is no way to steal an election that is not even close. It has to be 'within striking distance', even if only reported as such in the fake news media and via Democrat word of mouth.

Before the election is here the Democrats and fake news media will declare, with the Democrats' / Biden's horrible record, that the Democrats are neck-and-neck with the GOP, if not ahead.

The groundwork for the next Dem steal is being laid now, just as predicted.

Were we wrong? LOL

Even Kentucky women showed up to say no to banning abortion.

As I predicted months ago, Democrats are pushing rhe lib lie / propaganda that the Red Wave is shrinking as the election draws closer.

Democrats are flleeing Biden, wanting nothing to do with him in their primaries.

Democrats are being roasted for their lying to the American people (what they are calling a 'Marketing Tool) by calling the NON-Inflation Reduction Green Fantasy Advancement Bill the 'Inflation Reduction Bill'...

There is no way to steal an election that is not even close. It has to be 'within striking distance', even if only reported as such in the fake news media and via Democrat word of mouth.

Before the election is here the Democrats and fake news media will declare, with the Democrats' / Biden's horrible record, that the Democrats are neck-and-neck with the GOP, if not ahead.

My Prediction Last Thursday:

I predict that The SAME FRAUD MACHINERY is in place in many states like PA and that despite GOP and Conservative's Optimism a large majority of seats up for grabs will be stolen by extended mail in ballot counting, and early mail in voting where Democrats have an extensive amount of time to mass mail and count harvested and fraudulent ballots to make up any deficits in any race they are losing in.

The Democrats will keep both The House and The Senate because not enough was done in the last two years to squash election fraud and ensure The Integrity of our Elections and The Principle of One Man One Vote!

Y'all better get out and vote and watch the election and report all cheating attempts by Dems immediately, or Fascist Biden Regime is going to roll over your asses with metaphorical tanks in the next two years, and then steal 2024 like they stole 2020.

DemNazis, Same as Them Nazis

*Tree*

Were we wrong? LOL

Even Kentucky women showed up to say no to banning abortion.

That's really sad, sealybobo. The Founders knew that people would only be free if there was enough respect for each other that only people of faith in the Lord God would have. That means people are dropping their faith in God for agnosticism which is actually a euphemism for no faith at all. That means we may fall to communism unless people renew the faith left them by their distant ancestors. We will sink into governmental expediency that pushes a system of inequality based on rank, class, or birth that comes from monarchy prototypes. Our nation's majority no longer having faith will become slaves to a government, rather than a government that is by the people. The deeds of the lying media caused lies to reign in our country, and who can stop a lie that everybody believes in? I dread to tell you the answer, but an answer will come, and it will not be understood when it gets here by any but the faithful.

That's really sad, sealybobo. The Founders knew that people would only be free if there was enough respect for each other that only people of faith in the Lord God would have. That means people are dropping their faith in God for agnosticism which is actually a euphemism for no faith at all. That means we may fall to communism unless people renew the faith left them by their distant ancestors. We will sink into governmental expediency that pushes a system of inequality based on rank, class, or birth that comes from monarchy prototypes. Our nation's majority no longer having faith will become slaves to a government, rather than a government that is by the people. The deeds of the lying media caused lies to reign in our country, and who can stop a lie that everybody believes in? I dread to tell you the answer, but an answer will come, and it will not be understood when it gets here by any but the faithful.
BULLSHIT! The most evil pricks on this board and in politics are Republicans. Aren't they they party of "the lord"? Give me a break.

Get out of here with that religious bullshit. Iran is a really religious place. Maybe you should move there.

The Founders knew that people would only be free if there was enough respect for each other that only people of faith in the Lord God would hav

If they really felt that way, they would have made sure it was in the Constitution
They did the opposite

If they really felt that way, they would have made sure it was in the Constitution
They did the opposite
Good point.

The Founders knew that people would only be free if there was enough respect for each other that only people of faith in the Lord God would have. So they made us a secular nation that knows to separate church and state.

Man, I am beat. I had the late shift on the Italian military satellite.

I must have changed a million Oz votes to Biden votes.

Oh, wait...

DAMMIT!

It looks like Katie Hobbs was ahead of Kari Lake by 130,000 votes when a whole bunch of new votes for Lake came pouring in.

RIGGED!

They did the opposite
Not true. They cratered to get enough new world people to man an army that would push back so hard on the English monarchy's army they'd go back to the old world and leave the new country to fend for itself. Bare necessity was to get the British monarchy's unfairness of not giving the colonists any ear whatsoever caused the to do the opposite. Trust me, President Washington never once let go of his faith in God to guide him. If you ever get the time to read his papers you will know that I am telling you the truth. The founders were indeed men of faith. Men of faith frequently disagree on politics. I see it every day because I read all sorts of stuff even if it bores me stiff. I care what people are thinking about even if we disagree.

Man, I am beat. I had the late shift on the Italian military satellite.

I must have changed a million Oz votes to Biden votes.

Oh, wait...

DAMMIT!

Ask Michiganders if they want abortion to remain available

Results by county​

Results by county
CountyYesNoTotal votesPercent of votes in% In
Oakland64%36%611,010>95%
Wayne6931513,17586%
Macomb5545372,701>95%
Kent5545294,11791%
Washtenaw7624179,20889%
Ottawa4159144,888>95%

Not true. They cratered to get enough new world people to man an army that would push back so hard on the English monarchy's army they'd go back to the old world and leave the new country to fend for itself. Bare necessity was to get the British monarchy's unfairness of not giving the colonists any ear whatsoever caused the to do the opposite. Trust me, President Washington never once let go of his faith in God to guide him. If you ever get the time to read his papers you will know that I am telling you the truth. The founders were indeed men of faith. Men of faith frequently disagree on politics. I see it every day because I read all sorts of stuff even if it bores me stiff. I care what people are thinking about even if we disagree.

What religion was Washington?

How about Jefferson, Madison and Adams?

They did not share your religious views

Read his papers.

Here's his inaugural address: his faith, if not evident to you in and following his second paragraph, and you don't get it, I wash my hands of your insensitivity to his belief system as being one of faithful observation. If you do not recall having read several of his papers in the past, that may be why you do not recall his faith in God. He had it. He lived it. He shared it. And he expected others on his advisers list to understand that on faith he would do all he could to help his country's new government to serve the people on a basis of fairness which calls equality to mind. I'm going to let you if you are sincerely interested to choose whether or not you read or even have the slightest memory of his manners of calling on the Almighty to help our land. I thoroughly believe God decided on the account of the many faithful men to God and country who birthed human rights and freedom as the result of their well-done tasks of defending themselves and others from a heartless monarchy system.

Can you see why many of us were so outraged when Nancy Pelosi tore up President Trump's inaugural address in front of God and everybody with an evil, vicious ugly face of arrogance about her? That she gave out gold pens when President Trump was impeached with a pack of lies the Democrat insiders knew all about its origins,not in reality, but in the Clinton war room's acquiescence to Hillary Rodham Clinton's vicious plan to destroy Donald Trump. That took hatred of God to do against a good and truthful man that Donald John Trump has been. An army of dissident lawyers couldn't find a single fault that amounted to an impeachment that the Democrat leadership planned come what may, and trust me, it will come and not in their favor.

Last edited:

The founders would have abhorred the deviance that killing unborn and newborn babies is, and that's because their first readers were the Bible. The words and meanings in the bible don't change, rightwinger, and neither does Almighty God. Many of the founders shared my religious views. The only minister who signed the Declaration of Independence was a minister in the church my family has belonged to since back then. Most of the founders' focus was on sharing self-governance with men of different sects that believed in God. Nowhere in the Bible does God condemn people who love him, and he not only didn't condemn different faiths in him, God accepted the differing sects just as Jesus told his disciples not to worry about people healing in his name that they didn't know.. Mark 9:38-40. 40 For whoever is not against us is for us.

The founders would have abhorred the deviance that killing unborn and newborn babies is, and that's because their first readers were the Bible. The words and meanings in the bible don't change, rightwinger, and neither does Almighty God. Many of the founders shared my religious views. The only minister who signed the Declaration of Independence was a minister in the church my family has belonged to since back then. Most of the founders' focus was on sharing self-governance with men of different sects that believed in God. Nowhere in the Bible does God condemn people who love him, and he not only didn't condemn different faiths in him, God accepted the differing sects just as Jesus told his disciples not to worry about people healing in his name that they didn't know.. Mark 9:38-40. 40 For whoever is not against us is for us.
The Bible says nothing about abortion and neither did the founders.

Both the founders and the Bible supported slavery

How moral was that?

BULLSHIT! The most evil pricks on this board and in politics are Republicans. Aren't they they party of "the lord"? Give me a break.

Get out of here with that religious bullshit. Iran is a really religious place. Maybe you should move there.
There's a world of difference in the Founders and today's people, sealybobo. Your paintbrush is too broad to paint the differences you speak of. "evil pricks?" Who started the
Civil War by attacking Fort Sumpter? Did they expect the rest of the country to lay back and play dead? The southerners attacked the fort because the north wouldn't allow them to sell their cottons to France at a higher price than the northerners were willing to pay. The north completely ignored the southerners, except to blame them for profiteering from slavery. According to the southerners, they saved the blacks from Africans who were awaiting death at the hands of their tribal leaders. The tribal leaders sold these guys to the "greedy slavers" when actually giving people on death row a place to live in exchange for their labor. The slaves paid no rent. If they murdered somebody and got caught, they were put to death by lynching, same as they gave their brother whites who murdered somebody and were ALSO put to death by lynching for doing so. Everybody paints their own portrait in the light, and somebody else sees the shadows. Sheesh! The truth seems to lie there in betwixt and between the dichotomy of it all. :dunno:

And why couldn't they have worked a little bit harder to see each other's claims as valid? Religion? no. Politics. yes. Diplomacy? Nobody wanted to share coffee and apple pie. It's just that simple.

Ask Michiganders if they want abortion to remain available

Results by county​

Results by county
CountyYesNoTotal votesPercent of votes in% In
Oakland64%36%611,010>95%
Wayne6931513,17586%
Macomb5545372,701>95%
Kent5545294,11791%
Washtenaw7624179,20889%
Ottawa4159144,888>95%
I blame Hugo Chavez.

The Bible says nothing about abortion and neither did the founders.

Both the founders and the Bible supported slavery

How moral was that?
You are mistaken. Wrongful behaviors as obvious as abortion were lumped in with a lot of bad behaviors in the umbrella of "sin." The taking of a human life is sinful. It also breaks one of the mosaic commandments. We know from the Psalms and proverbs in the bible what good and bad behaviors are. Listing them does not need to be done. Even the colonial Americans with little education knew that it was wrong to hit an expecting mother in the belly, causing her baby to die inside of her, and possibly killing her too. Today's abortion practice exceeded the punch to the belly of an expectant mother because it sucks out brains, it dismembers a small human being that cannot defend itself, and it is told to the young woman making one of the most important decisions in her unborn baby's life that somehow killing that other human being is her "right." No, killing an unborn baby is killing a human being. A human fetus is a human being. If the Bible had to tell every detail about human life, its one volume would not be able to fit inside a ten-square-mile library. We therefore go on faith that God will tell his believers the right and wrong of things. Killing an unborn child is a craven approach to not letting somebody else live. The American way is that people have a right first to life, then liberty, etcetera. That fetus is a person in one of thousands of stages of human development from conception to death. Human life matters to those who believe in God who is the Creator of mankind in the Good Book.

You are mistaken. Wrongful behaviors as obvious as abortion were lumped in with a lot of bad behaviors in the umbrella of "sin." The taking of a human life is sinful. It also breaks one of the mosaic commandments. We know from the Psalms and proverbs in the bible what good and bad behaviors are. Listing them does not need to be done. Even the colonial Americans with little education knew that it was wrong to hit an expecting mother in the belly, causing her baby to die inside of her, and possibly killing her too. Today's abortion practice exceeded the punch to the belly of an expectant mother because it sucks out brains, it dismembers a small human being that cannot defend itself, and it is told to the young woman making one of the most important decisions in her unborn baby's life that somehow killing that other human being is her "right." No, killing an unborn baby is killing a human being. A human fetus is a human being. If the Bible had to tell every detail about human life, its one volume would not be able to fit inside a ten-square-mile library. We therefore go on faith that God will tell his believers the right and wrong of things. Killing an unborn child is a craven approach to not letting somebody else live. The American way is that people have a right first to life, then liberty, etcetera. That fetus is a person in one of thousands of stages of human development from conception to death. Human life matters to those who believe in God who is the Creator of mankind in the Good Book.
Show where the Bible says anything about abortion or condemns slavery

RW, you're barking up the wrong tree. The bible is not as specific as you are demanding about obvious sins. If the commandment "Thou shalt not kill" is not understood by you, your demand should be directed to the Lord God himself. Contemporary deniers are jumping up and down for specifics. I'm not one of you. Sorry.

Back during the time of Plato and Socrates, the leaders in Greece had a choice. Teach science and reason or push religion and keep the status quo, which included slavery. Not everyone could vote back in those days you know.

So the rulers back then decided to push religion on the masses. Easier to control them with religion. This has held back humans ever since. We'd probably be on mars already if they went the other way.

All the greatest minds in the world were in the middle east at one time in human history. Up until Islam. Ever since, they focus more on religion and less on science.

Forum List

Back