Is America being black-mailed by the Democratic Party?

My electric bill was delivered two weeks late.

perhaps if the sorting machines weren't taken out, by donny's flying monkey - who, btw, owns bigley stock in competing companies - then that wouldn't have happened.

Sorting? Sounds like an excuse for being lazy.

i read each machine can sort 36,000 pieces of mail per hour.

& the postmaster general decided that was too efficient i guess.

perhaps if the sorting machines weren't taken out, by donny's flying monkey - who, btw, owns bigley stock in competing companies - then that wouldn't have happened.
Sorting machine taken out by Trump? Not hardly they were being shutdown under 44 or are you claiming he was Trumps flying monkey.

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

in the middle of a pandemic ....

during an election year.

uh-huh.

Never mind the fact that this is a scheduled activity having nothing to do with the president, just keep on promoting the lie.

Here’s why the Postal Service wanted to remove hundreds of mail sorting machines

Sorting machine taken out by Trump? Not hardly they were being shutdown under 44 or are you claiming he was Trumps flying monkey.

You must remember that those making claims like this ignore facts and just say what they are told to say.

The democrats have been trying as hard as they can to blame Trump for the rioting, violence, and destruction that has been on for 3 months in most of America's big cities. Which are controlled by democrat mayors, governors, city councils, DAs, and judges, who could put have put a stop to this crap but have refused to do so. Instead, they have consistently tried to fault Trump. “This is happening in Donald Trump’s America,” they declare, as though it is he and and not they who actually have the authority and indeed the responsibility to provide public safety and security for their local citizens.

Rather, through the constant drumbeating of their farcical “this is happening in Trump’s America” talking point, the Democrats — the puppet masters of our present anarchy — are offering a quid pro quo to the American people: This violence is happening because Trump is president, so vote for us and we will stop the violence. The unstated but remarkably clear implication is that the looting, rioting and violence will go on if Trump is reelected. If Trump is reelected, the puppet masters will permit the antifa and BLM puppets to continue their free rein, driving a riven nation ever closer to a lethal abyss.

This is a hostage situation. The Democrats are taking the American people hostage, holding a proverbial gun to their heads and issuing a thinly veiled threat to vote for them to make the bloodletting stop — or else the carnage will continue apace.

The implication is quite clear: vote for us and the violence will cease, but if you vote for Trump it won't and will probably get worse. That is akin to blackmail, do as we say or else. Are we cowards to let them get away with that? Furthermore, if they can stop the violence if Biden gets elected, then they can stop the violence right now, true? There's no reason to allow the rioting and destruction to go on, except for the political advantage to the democrats. Truth be told, if you're okay with this then you might as well go for a communist-run country; IMHO, you don't deserve the freedoms and rights you have now if you won't fight for them when threatened. And make no mistake, the democrats are threatening all of us right now.

In recent days, Biden has condemned the rioting and violence and called for it to stop. But he has not called for the democrat mayors, governors, etc., to do their duty to put an end to it by whatever means necessary. He has not called for those arrested to be detained rather than released the next day. Members of his own campaign have donated money to bail rioters out of jail. Question: what is Biden going to do if elected to stop the madness? Will he call out the military? Isn't that the same as what Trump wants to do but is getting vilified by the dems for it?

A blog by some internet-loper doesn't count as fact, so thanks for HIS opinion.
But this shit isn't happening on Obama or Biden or Hillary's watch, now is it?
Why won't you TrumpTards hold him accountable for ANYTHING?
The democrats have been trying as hard as they can to blame Trump for the rioting, violence, and destruction that has been on for 3 months in most of America's big cities. Which are controlled by democrat mayors, governors, city councils, DAs, and judges, who could put have put a stop to this crap but have refused to do so. Instead, they have consistently tried to fault Trump. “This is happening in Donald Trump’s America,” they declare, as though it is he and and not they who actually have the authority and indeed the responsibility to provide public safety and security for their local citizens.

Rather, through the constant drumbeating of their farcical “this is happening in Trump’s America” talking point, the Democrats — the puppet masters of our present anarchy — are offering a quid pro quo to the American people: This violence is happening because Trump is president, so vote for us and we will stop the violence. The unstated but remarkably clear implication is that the looting, rioting and violence will go on if Trump is reelected. If Trump is reelected, the puppet masters will permit the antifa and BLM puppets to continue their free rein, driving a riven nation ever closer to a lethal abyss.

This is a hostage situation. The Democrats are taking the American people hostage, holding a proverbial gun to their heads and issuing a thinly veiled threat to vote for them to make the bloodletting stop — or else the carnage will continue apace.

The implication is quite clear: vote for us and the violence will cease, but if you vote for Trump it won't and will probably get worse. That is akin to blackmail, do as we say or else. Are we cowards to let them get away with that? Furthermore, if they can stop the violence if Biden gets elected, then they can stop the violence right now, true? There's no reason to allow the rioting and destruction to go on, except for the political advantage to the democrats. Truth be told, if you're okay with this then you might as well go for a communist-run country; IMHO, you don't deserve the freedoms and rights you have now if you won't fight for them when threatened. And make no mistake, the democrats are threatening all of us right now.

In recent days, Biden has condemned the rioting and violence and called for it to stop. But he has not called for the democrat mayors, governors, etc., to do their duty to put an end to it by whatever means necessary. He has not called for those arrested to be detained rather than released the next day. Members of his own campaign have donated money to bail rioters out of jail. Question: what is Biden going to do if elected to stop the madness? Will he call out the military? Isn't that the same as what Trump wants to do but is getting vilified by the dems for it?

FB_IMG_1596410407375.jpg

So the concept is to put the post office in charge of counting votes..and chads...and paperclips...and stuff...

You must remember that those making claims like this ignore facts and just say what they are told to say.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Never mind the fact that this is a scheduled activity having nothing to do with the president, just keep on promoting the lie.

Here’s why the Postal Service wanted to remove hundreds of mail sorting machines

So now you are claiming it is the postal service doing this. Putting to lie your claim that it is Trump. Try to organize your lies to stay true to their falsity.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Yes, the "fafe news" is what you are trying to peddle.

So the concept is to put the post office in charge of counting votes..and chads...and paperclips...and stuff...

no. just like homebound citizens & our military don't.

but hey - by all means, mask up & stand 6 feet away from yer fellow americans who would rather vote in person.

When obama was in charge, you dumb ass....we waited for the next election...peacefully......when Trump won, you morons tried to remove him from office with the power of federal agencies and now your people, the joe biden voters are burning, looting, beating and killing people...

Do you see the fucking difference?

We lose, we wait for the next election...

You lose and you burn entire cities to the ground and murder people who disagree with you....

See the problem there?

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.
They were being removed because of the changes do to things like email. Don’t you go grocery shopping or do you have everything shipped to you?
they were removing them under 44. They will continue to be removed. I understand that the left wants to hide under the bed but the real world needs to continue.

So now you are claiming it is the postal service doing this. Putting to lie your claim that it is Trump. Try to organize your lies to stay true to their falsity.

LOL. i'm not claiming that at all . you didn't go to the link.... typical poorly educated MAGAT that trump loves long time.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.
They were being removed because of the changes do to things like email. Don’t you go grocery shopping or do you have everything shipped to you?
they were removing them under 44. They will continue to be removed. I understand that the left wants to hide under the bed but the real world needs to continue.

3% ... versus 13% is a huge jump - in the middle of a pandemic - during election season - that is headed by a dude that has zero experience in the postal service - but who donated bigley cash to donny's campaign - & has stock in competing companies.

noooooooooooooooo----nothing swampy there.. gotta overlook all that....

lol- what ankle grabbing deplorables... lol....

^^^ fake news ^^^

Yes, the "fafe news" is what you are trying to peddle.

i don't peddle fafe news or fake.

& i don't get duped by a conman that has been sued for fraud & had his fake charity shut down for using it as a personal piggy bank.

but you go on with yer bad self as i laugh...

The implication is quite clear: vote for us and the violence will cease, but if you vote for Trump it won't and will probably get worse. That is akin to blackmail, do as we say or else.

A perfect summary!

Democrat filth is doing the same with hydroxychloroquine. They know it works...it's been in use for 65 years. it's in use now in over 100 countries...yet democrat governors are banning it while stockpiling it for themselves and their families.

Uganda uses HCQ over the counter for malaria...the country has had only 13 people die from the rona!

Democrats are murderers!

LOL. i'm not claiming that at all . you didn't go to the link.... typical poorly educated MAGAT that trump loves long time.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

'dejoy' sounds French.

Are you sure you want to trust the post office with delivering the Democrat vote?

In person would be more reliable.

I mean Trump says the same thing tho

He says this is all Biden's fault and if we re elect him he'll fix what he can't right now? lol

This line works better when Trump isn't giving out the same line
Never trust a White Prog of the same background as you....for he might knife you.

Forum List

Back