Intelligence bulletin warns Russia amplifying false claims mail-in voting will lead to widespread fraud

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
Intelligence bulletin warns Russia amplifying false claims mail-in voting will lead to widespread fraud

Guess how many Russians are on here masquerading as Americans. Some are probably even moderating, is my guess.

Guess how many Russians are on here masquerading as Americans. Some are probably even moderating, is my guess.
Yep. Widespread fraud by the DIM DEMOCRATS. Thank you.

tenor.gif

The RWNJs would all be sh!tting blue beans if Putin announced he had changed sides, and will instead, install Biden as president.

The RWNJs are quite content with Putin's takeover of the U.S. government if it serves their immediate goals. The RWNJs are infamous for their inability to think in the long-term.

For sure.

All I have to say is a big, "Thank You" to Putin and our wonderful Russian comrades for helping Pres.Trump get reelected!! ... :thup:
I would also like to thank Al Sharpton....and this fat Ahole for helping as well.

View attachment 384801
View attachment 384805
What a fucking typical fat fucking negro playing victim.

Question:

When is the last time you seen a fat African? Not black American, but actual African.

Every day is another embarrassment by that used race. Imagine the smell.

Forum List

Back