Is America being black-mailed by the Democratic Party?

My electric bill was delivered two weeks late.

perhaps if the sorting machines weren't taken out, by donny's flying monkey - who, btw, owns bigley stock in competing companies - then that wouldn't have happened.
Sorting machine taken out by Trump? Not hardly they were being shutdown under 44 or are you claiming he was Trumps flying monkey.

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

in the middle of a pandemic ....

during an election year.

uh-huh.
They were being removed because of the changes do to things like email. Don’t you go grocery shopping or do you have everything shipped to you?
they were removing them under 44. They will continue to be removed. I understand that the left wants to hide under the bed but the real world needs to continue.

3% ... versus 13% is a huge jump - in the middle of a pandemic - during election season - that is headed by a dude that has zero experience in the postal service - but who donated bigley cash to donny's campaign - & has stock in competing companies.

noooooooooooooooo----nothing swampy there.. gotta overlook all that....

lol- what ankle grabbing deplorables... lol....
Funny how you think it is just during the election and it was not part of the Postal Services normal operations. I realize that the left don’t understand how dates work but the guy you are attempting to blame for those removals was not in that office while those decisions were being made.
Try actually using one or two brain cells.
We watched you idiots making every excuse for the last guy no matter how many pretzel shapes you had to bend into.

i didn't say that at all. i'm saying THIS year at THIS time of year by THIS postmaster general.

he's the top guy - & can get them all returned JUST for fucking PR sake, if not for anything else.

HE is refusing to sign off on it - so HE is responsible for mail being late, dead livestock, spoiled food & medicine not being delivered.
So now you are claiming that you want them replaced because. Got it. It doesn’t fit your agenda so no matter the cost your agenda needs to be met. You can’t seem to keep track of exactly what you are claiming.

wow - english your second language? not anywhere in any of my replies did i say i wanted them replaced.

now you're just making crap up.
I take it you did not pay attention to what you typed. You stated and I quote “ he is the top guy and he could have them all returned if he wanted to”. I am not going to go trough your whole post. Want to know what you typed look it up.
you act as if mail has never been late in all the years of the postal services history. Got news for you sweetums it was late even when they had all the sorters working. There was mail that was never delivered. There was mail that went to wrong addresses.

i know what i wrote & you are full of poo.

the machines taken out under his watch could be returned if he ok's it.

he won't.

the rest of yer diatribe is dismissed.

sweetums.
Damn you just keep twisting into every pretzel shape there is.
unlike you I don’t try and pretend I know what everyone needs to think.

i will play your little game for one second. So you don’t want the sorting machine reinstalled you only tried to find something to be mad at Trump about even if what I am pretending To be upset about I really don’t care about. Is that the new side of your whole bull is?

you really suck at this ... it's not working.

better luck next time with a poster that isn't paying attention to yer shenanigans..
Well all you have to do is make up what you call a mind. Are you upset about the sorters And want them put back? Or are You just using it as an excuse to complain Even though You don’t care about the sorters?
such simple questions shouldn’t be that hard, even for a Biden supporter to answer.

i never said anything other than bring back the sorters.

what i said - about PR - was even if dejoy didn't want to do it for the right reasons ... he should do it for his rep & the rep of the company.

he's a business man & should know that when the public gets pissed off because of incompetence - it doesn't look good, especially for those in charge.

perhaps if the sorting machines weren't taken out, by donny's flying monkey - who, btw, owns bigley stock in competing companies - then that wouldn't have happened.
Sorting machine taken out by Trump? Not hardly they were being shutdown under 44 or are you claiming he was Trumps flying monkey.

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.
They were being removed because of the changes do to things like email. Don’t you go grocery shopping or do you have everything shipped to you?
they were removing them under 44. They will continue to be removed. I understand that the left wants to hide under the bed but the real world needs to continue.

3% ... versus 13% is a huge jump - in the middle of a pandemic - during election season - that is headed by a dude that has zero experience in the postal service - but who donated bigley cash to donny's campaign - & has stock in competing companies.

Funny how you think it is just during the election and it was not part of the Postal Services normal operations. I realize that the left don’t understand how dates work but the guy you are attempting to blame for those removals was not in that office while those decisions were being made.
We watched you idiots making every excuse for the last guy no matter how many pretzel shapes you had to bend into.

i didn't say that at all. i'm saying THIS year at THIS time of year by THIS postmaster general.

he's the top guy - & can get them all returned JUST for fucking PR sake, if not for anything else.

HE is refusing to sign off on it - so HE is responsible for mail being late, dead livestock, spoiled food & medicine not being delivered.
So now you are claiming that you want them replaced because. Got it. It doesn’t fit your agenda so no matter the cost your agenda needs to be met. You can’t seem to keep track of exactly what you are claiming.

wow - english your second language? not anywhere in any of my replies did i say i wanted them replaced.

I take it you did not pay attention to what you typed. You stated and I quote “ he is the top guy and he could have them all returned if he wanted to”. I am not going to go trough your whole post. Want to know what you typed look it up.
you act as if mail has never been late in all the years of the postal services history. Got news for you sweetums it was late even when they had all the sorters working. There was mail that was never delivered. There was mail that went to wrong addresses.

he won't.

sweetums.

i will play your little game for one second. So you don’t want the sorting machine reinstalled you only tried to find something to be mad at Trump about even if what I am pretending To be upset about I really don’t care about. Is that the new side of your whole bull is?

better luck next time with a poster that isn't paying attention to yer shenanigans..
Well all you have to do is make up what you call a mind. Are you upset about the sorters And want them put back? Or are You just using it as an excuse to complain Even though You don’t care about the sorters?
such simple questions shouldn’t be that hard, even for a Biden supporter to answer.

what i said - about PR - was even if dejoy didn't want to do it for the right reasons ... he should do it for his rep & the rep of the company.

he's a business man & should know that when the public gets pissed off because of incompetence - it doesn't look good, especially for those in charge.
So once again are you concerned with the sorters being out? Or are you just making noise to try and throw shit at Trump?

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.

he won't.

sweetums.

So once again are you concerned with the sorters being out? Or are you just making noise to try and throw shit at Trump?

troll fail.

The democrats have been trying as hard as they can to blame Trump for the rioting, violence, and destruction that has been on for 3 months in most of America's big cities. Which are controlled by democrat mayors, governors, city councils, DAs, and judges, who could put have put a stop to this crap but have refused to do so. Instead, they have consistently tried to fault Trump. “This is happening in Donald Trump’s America,” they declare, as though it is he and and not they who actually have the authority and indeed the responsibility to provide public safety and security for their local citizens.

Rather, through the constant drumbeating of their farcical “this is happening in Trump’s America” talking point, the Democrats — the puppet masters of our present anarchy — are offering a quid pro quo to the American people: This violence is happening because Trump is president, so vote for us and we will stop the violence. The unstated but remarkably clear implication is that the looting, rioting and violence will go on if Trump is reelected. If Trump is reelected, the puppet masters will permit the antifa and BLM puppets to continue their free rein, driving a riven nation ever closer to a lethal abyss.

This is a hostage situation. The Democrats are taking the American people hostage, holding a proverbial gun to their heads and issuing a thinly veiled threat to vote for them to make the bloodletting stop — or else the carnage will continue apace.

The implication is quite clear: vote for us and the violence will cease, but if you vote for Trump it won't and will probably get worse. That is akin to blackmail, do as we say or else. Are we cowards to let them get away with that? Furthermore, if they can stop the violence if Biden gets elected, then they can stop the violence right now, true? There's no reason to allow the rioting and destruction to go on, except for the political advantage to the democrats. Truth be told, if you're okay with this then you might as well go for a communist-run country; IMHO, you don't deserve the freedoms and rights you have now if you won't fight for them when threatened. And make no mistake, the democrats are threatening all of us right now.

In recent days, Biden has condemned the rioting and violence and called for it to stop. But he has not called for the democrat mayors, governors, etc., to do their duty to put an end to it by whatever means necessary. He has not called for those arrested to be detained rather than released the next day. Members of his own campaign have donated money to bail rioters out of jail. Question: what is Biden going to do if elected to stop the madness? Will he call out the military? Isn't that the same as what Trump wants to do but is getting vilified by the dems for it?
The ones that still believe anything they spout out their mouth

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.

he won't.

sweetums.

troll fail.
Oh Kay so you are afraid to answer the question, got it. Which tells me it was just to throw shit.

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.

he won't.

sweetums.

troll fail.
Oh Kay so you are afraid to answer the question, got it. Which tells me it was just to throw shit.

i answered more times than i usually do with a troll. now i'm just bored.

I mean Trump says the same thing tho

He says this is all Biden's fault and if we re elect him he'll fix what he can't right now? lol

This line works better when Trump isn't giving out the same line

Because if Trump stops the violence now...by invoking the Insurrection Act, Democrats will use the images and videos against him and claim Trump is "literally Hitler" which will induce a sufficient amount of autistic fence sitters (swing voters???) to vote for Biden.

Trump will drop the hammer on the communists after election day, and only if he wins. Every Trump supporter knows this, which is why they are extra motivated to vote for Trump this fall.

Also we know the great corona hoax ends on election day too.

Imagine that?
The only ones that believe anything out of their rabid mouths as pelosi, warrner, beto, biden, water, to name a few. If I were Trump I would sue them all for slander. I

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.

he won't.

sweetums.

troll fail.

i answered more times than i usually do with a troll. now i'm just bored.
Well I would imagine. When you play dumb and a troll all at the same time.

The democrats have been trying as hard as they can to blame Trump for the rioting, violence, and destruction that has been on for 3 months in most of America's big cities. Which are controlled by democrat mayors, governors, city councils, DAs, and judges, who could put have put a stop to this crap but have refused to do so. Instead, they have consistently tried to fault Trump. “This is happening in Donald Trump’s America,” they declare, as though it is he and and not they who actually have the authority and indeed the responsibility to provide public safety and security for their local citizens.

Rather, through the constant drumbeating of their farcical “this is happening in Trump’s America” talking point, the Democrats — the puppet masters of our present anarchy — are offering a quid pro quo to the American people: This violence is happening because Trump is president, so vote for us and we will stop the violence. The unstated but remarkably clear implication is that the looting, rioting and violence will go on if Trump is reelected. If Trump is reelected, the puppet masters will permit the antifa and BLM puppets to continue their free rein, driving a riven nation ever closer to a lethal abyss.

This is a hostage situation. The Democrats are taking the American people hostage, holding a proverbial gun to their heads and issuing a thinly veiled threat to vote for them to make the bloodletting stop — or else the carnage will continue apace.

The implication is quite clear: vote for us and the violence will cease, but if you vote for Trump it won't and will probably get worse. That is akin to blackmail, do as we say or else. Are we cowards to let them get away with that? Furthermore, if they can stop the violence if Biden gets elected, then they can stop the violence right now, true? There's no reason to allow the rioting and destruction to go on, except for the political advantage to the democrats. Truth be told, if you're okay with this then you might as well go for a communist-run country; IMHO, you don't deserve the freedoms and rights you have now if you won't fight for them when threatened. And make no mistake, the democrats are threatening all of us right now.

In recent days, Biden has condemned the rioting and violence and called for it to stop. But he has not called for the democrat mayors, governors, etc., to do their duty to put an end to it by whatever means necessary. He has not called for those arrested to be detained rather than released the next day. Members of his own campaign have donated money to bail rioters out of jail. Question: what is Biden going to do if elected to stop the madness? Will he call out the military? Isn't that the same as what Trump wants to do but is getting vilified by the dems for it?

Terrorism is a rather extreme form of black mail.

Terrorism is a rather extreme form of black mail.

Agreed. What the democrats are doing is more or less an extortion racket, do as we tell you or you're next. How can we assume anything else? But I believe they have underestimated us, Americans don't like to be intimidated and threatened. It's true that the big cities are predominantly blue, and maybe they'll continue to support the dems anyway, even as parts of their cities are being burned to the ground or damaged. If so, then they'll be the ones to suffer for that decision, you get the gov't you voted for and deserve. But I don't think the rest of the country is all that happy with what's going on, and I don't think they're buying the dems' attempts to blame Trump. I also don't think the rest of us want to pay for the damage done, as the dems stood by and did nothing.

Hopefully a majority of the country knows that the two "major" parties are locked in a destructive party-over-country squabble and don't deserve any real respect.
The Democratic Party is locked in a squabble between moderates and fringe within its ranks . We will see which wins.
Are you capable of seeing any complicity in our problems from your end of the spectrum? Any?
I don’t have an end.

roughly 3% in 2018.

it's aprox. 13% now ...

during an election year.

uh-huh.

he won't.

sweetums.

Still proving that you are a moron with your attempted insults. The continuing response of a loser.

your trolling is getting boring... you need to come up with something with a little more *pizazz* .

If you had the brains that you think you do, you would realize that telling the truth about you is not trolling, it is exposing you.

Never mind the fact that this is a scheduled activity having nothing to do with the president, just keep on promoting the lie.

Here’s why the Postal Service wanted to remove hundreds of mail sorting machines

So now you are claiming it is the postal service doing this. Putting to lie your claim that it is Trump. Try to organize your lies to stay true to their falsity.

LOL. i'm not claiming that at all . you didn't go to the link.... typical poorly educated MAGAT that trump loves long time.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

Once again, your delusions and lies mean nothing, especially since they come from you. You really drank deep from the Kool aid supplied by your masters, didn't you.

BTW, I did go to your site. I just don't believe it or you.

lol ... m'k. i see now - you are coo coo cray cray.

Ah, the retort of one who has nothing of substance to say and cannot back up what he has already said.

In other words, a democrat.

i backed up what i said. i always do.

i am not a he nor a (D) so looks like you struck out on all 3.

sucks for you.

You mean that you are a neuter along with being a liar? If you were worth it, I w3ould pity you. But you are not worth it.

<psssst> there's no '3' in 'would'.

Ah, you are a member of the spelling police. Another example that you have nothing worth posting. Big surprise.

Hopefully a majority of the country knows that the two "major" parties are locked in a destructive party-over-country squabble and don't deserve any real respect.
The Democratic Party is locked in a squabble between moderates and fringe within its ranks . We will see which wins.
Are you capable of seeing any complicity in our problems from your end of the spectrum? Any?
I don’t have an end.

You have an awesome end if you wear BlueGenes....

No. Our State legislators are merely and simply slackers who refuse to do their job.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Never mind the fact that this is a scheduled activity having nothing to do with the president, just keep on promoting the lie.

Here’s why the Postal Service wanted to remove hundreds of mail sorting machines

So now you are claiming it is the postal service doing this. Putting to lie your claim that it is Trump. Try to organize your lies to stay true to their falsity.

LOL. i'm not claiming that at all . you didn't go to the link.... typical poorly educated MAGAT that trump loves long time.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

Once again, your delusions and lies mean nothing, especially since they come from you. You really drank deep from the Kool aid supplied by your masters, didn't you.

Ah, the retort of one who has nothing of substance to say and cannot back up what he has already said.

sucks for you.

You mean that you are a neuter along with being a liar? If you were worth it, I w3ould pity you. But you are not worth it.

Ah, you are a member of the spelling police. Another example that you have nothing worth posting. Big surprise.

dude - it was a dig ... to a troll ... like you, which is not a serious b/f ... because you aren't worth any more than that. learn sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

dude - it was a dig ... to a troll ... like you, which is not a serious b/f ... because you aren't worth any more than that. learn sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

Why don't you try to understand that your written word is false and full of shit, just like you.

I must say, you do backtrack quickly when called on your lack of facts and BS. The sign of a true liberal mental midget.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

Why don't you try to understand that your written word is false and full of shit, just like you.

I must say, you do backtrack quickly when called on your lack of facts and BS. The sign of a true liberal mental midget.

LOL! what pablum ..i never backtrack because i always have back from unbiased credible sources.

you lie lie lie you lying liar.

O

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

LOL! what pablum ..i never backtrack because i always have back from unbiased credible sources.

you lie lie lie you lying liar.

Once again you are providing the truth to the fact that you are making up all of your crap.

The only liar here is you when you insist that you are telling the truth. As an apparent liberal, you are unable to tell the truth and just continue to go by what you have been told. No investigation o the facts, just continue to spew your lies.

With nothing backing them up except more lies.

Forum List

Back