Is America About to Reach the Breaking Point ?

violence is simmering underneath.....it will appear after more years of living in poverty and no hope.....once Obama's 'Hope and Change' never appears....

the colleges are packed.....more young people are going to college than ever before.....but they graduate and find no decent jobs.....perhaps there is something wrong with the Education system if they don't encourage math and engineering....? from K-12 kids are being taught abominable math skills....

lots of young people couldn't make it in college if they wanted to....they would do much better in a technical school.....a good welder today can make good money....but except for some where are the jobs waiting for the millions that need them.....?

The reports I've seen say there are lot's of high paying jobs in South Dakota. People need to go to where the jobs are instead of waiting for the jobs to come to them.

Relocating to South Dakota is so easy

Are you going to lend them the money? They will pay you back....promise

Yea, I guess it makes more sense to pay them to stay where they are with no hope of ever finding a job. Sorry guy's manufacturing isn't coming back. If you want to be a poor government slave stay where you are. If you want a job find out where they are and go there.. It's easy to stay put and pray that government will support you the rest of your life and let the illegals take the jobs, th e y'll find a way.

The trend line for violence across the country is and has been downward. So there's that.

Secondly, there are jobs. Actually in the "right" areas of the country there is a shortage of skilled workers.

And that is the issue. We as a nation have continued to see our industries create high skill jobs requiring good math and logic skills along with mechanical aptitude. And of course computer skills. (which most youth DON"T have. They just think they do)

But for some reason we quit providing industry with the young job applicants that had the necessary skill sets to do the job required.

What do we as a nation want to do about the shortage of high skill employees? That's seems to me to be the bigger question.
Quite right. That is the bigger, and main, question. And the only possible answer is a serious crackdown on our failed education system, which seems to be dominated by incompetent teachers and undermined by a politically correct inhibition against effectively punishing uncooperative, disruptive students.

If we don't take charge of that and impose some serious changes I believe we will not pull out of the tailspin the Nation is in.

They know the breaking point is coming. Hell,it looks like it's being done on purpose.
Why else would we need a homeland military just as strong as our military? Guns,ammo and military vehicles,the militarization of our police departments.
I find it hard to believe all this shit is just a coincidence.
Bad shits coming and they know it.

It's a guarantee, most people will find out too damned late that all this partisan bickering was for naught.

Even if it turns out to be wrong,you'd be a fool not to be prepared. Way to many indicators to ignore it though.

The reports I've seen say there are lot's of high paying jobs in South Dakota. People need to go to where the jobs are instead of waiting for the jobs to come to them.

Relocating to South Dakota is so easy

Are you going to lend them the money? They will pay you back....promise

Yea, I guess it makes more sense to pay them to stay where they are with no hope of ever finding a job. Sorry guy's manufacturing isn't coming back. If you want to be a poor government slave stay where you are. If you want a job find out where they are and go there.. It's easy to stay put and pray that government will support you the rest of your life and let the illegals take the jobs, th e y'll find a way.

Go to China?
How about the easier method?
Rip up that Clinton/GW/Obama Legislation that allows this nonsense to destroy the US?
Oh, I forgot, it might affect your PORTFOLIO!

Forum List

Back