Iran's Nuclear Bomb Not If But When

It's actually worth considering if allowing massive nuclear proliferation's actually a good thing. Nuclear powers don't engage in hot shooting wars with other nuclear powers. Thus if everyone who wants nukes had nukes wars might be less likely.
True.

To be fair, Iran wants to do what every other major power has done . . . create a nuclear weapons program to supplant its national defense. It's insane that the U.S. thinks that Iran can be isolated in this way.

Nobody ever questions Israel's noncompliance with international law. They have always spat in the face of the international nonproliferation treaties.

there are no "INTERNATIONAL NONPROLIFERATION
TREATIES" ----upon which to spit. Either a country has signed such a treaty or it is not. Israel has not.-----why do you engage such idiotic deceit? You just HOPE that uninformed persons will be impressed?

It's actually worth considering if allowing massive nuclear proliferation's actually a good thing. Nuclear powers don't engage in hot shooting wars with other nuclear powers. Thus if everyone who wants nukes had nukes wars might be less likely.
True.

To be fair, Iran wants to do what every other major power has done . . . create a nuclear weapons program to supplant its national defense. It's insane that the U.S. thinks that Iran can be isolated in this way.

Nobody ever questions Israel's noncompliance with international law. They have always spat in the face of the international nonproliferation treaties.

TREATIES" ----upon which to spit. Either a country has signed such a treaty or it is not. Israel has not.-----why do you engage such idiotic deceit? You just HOPE that uninformed persons will be impressed?
Oh, I see. Then if Iran simply doesn't sign the treaty, it is exempt--correct?

As I see it, the U.S. cannot continue the hypocrisy of looking the other way with Israel and condemning the same activity in Iran. It is illogical, and is only supportable when the vast Israeli lobbying effort (and political payola system) is understood in American politics.

True.

As I see it, the U.S. cannot continue the hypocrisy of looking the other way with Israel and condemning the same activity in Iran. It is illogical, and is only supportable when the vast Israeli lobbying effort (and political payola system) is understood in American politics.

try again Mason------Iran DID sign. I see from your lingo that you are an aficionado of islamo Nazi propaganda. I read your shit ----way back in time-----circa 1960----while I was still a child-----quite a young child------For me it is like the nursery rhymes I learned at age three-------I will never forget.........kinda like "hey diddle diddle---the cat and the fiddle----the cow jumped
over the moon....." ----the major gist of your propaganda for more than 100 years (some of the stuff I read more than 50 years ago was OLD even then) has been DA JOOOOS CONTROL EVERYTHING WITH MONEY-----plus the old standby----DA JOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA -------------you people have no creative ability---your crap never changes

True.

try again Mason------Iran DID sign. I see from your lingo that you are an aficionado of islamo Nazi propaganda. I read your shit ----way back in time-----circa 1960----while I was still a child-----quite a young child------For me it is like the nursery rhymes I learned at age three-------I will never forget.........kinda like "hey diddle diddle---the cat and the fiddle----the cow jumped
over the moon....." ----the major gist of your propaganda for more than 100 years (some of the stuff I read more than 50 years ago was OLD even then) has been DA JOOOOS CONTROL EVERYTHING WITH MONEY-----plus the old standby----DA JOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA -------------you people have no creative ability---your crap never changes
Iran does not have the same government that it did in 1960--at that time, they were a U.S. puppet state.

True.

Iran does not have the same government that it did in 1960--at that time, they were a U.S. puppet state.

Iran was never a US puppet state. You are AGAIN quoting islamo Nazi bullshit propaganda. I have no doubt that the USA preferred the rule by DA SHAH-----
then again-------I have encountered lots and lots of Iranians who also preferred his rule over that of the AYATOILETS. If you are old enough----you might be able to remember that SHAH whatshisname-----often
defied the USA re policies------etc Why do you insist
on advertising your ------proclivities

Iran isn't even pretending not to be working on nuclear bombs.
Now the Mullahs are bitching about how long they have to keep pretending not to be working on the bombs.
There's no way 'The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' will ever be able to stop the Mullahs. They will keep all the enriched material in-country.
IAEA inspections are a fucking farce. Every sentient person knows this.
Now the 'deadline' is June. June comes and the Mullahs tell Kerry to fuck off. The deadline is moved to next year.
And what are the thousands of centrifuges doing meanwhile? Cranking out more nuclear bomb making material.
Officials Iran nuke talks to continue in new phase

If that's the case, why beat the dead horse by trying to stop them? And if they really wanted the bomb, why would they care about ending sanctions if they're all going to die anyway? Because as soon as they use one that whole country will cease to exist, and they know that.

Iran isn't even pretending not to be working on nuclear bombs.
Now the Mullahs are bitching about how long they have to keep pretending not to be working on the bombs.
There's no way 'The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' will ever be able to stop the Mullahs. They will keep all the enriched material in-country.
IAEA inspections are a fucking farce. Every sentient person knows this.
Now the 'deadline' is June. June comes and the Mullahs tell Kerry to fuck off. The deadline is moved to next year.
And what are the thousands of centrifuges doing meanwhile? Cranking out more nuclear bomb making material.
Officials Iran nuke talks to continue in new phase

If that's the case, why beat the dead horse by trying to stop them? And if they really wanted the bomb, why would they care about ending sanctions if they're all going to die anyway? Because as soon as they use one that whole country will cease to exist, and they know that.

there is no reason to believe that "as soon as Iran uses any kind of nuclear bomb----"it will cease to exist"-----there are all kinds of interesting applications for
the materials and devices that can be created with
stuff that FISSES-----or FUSES

The idea that Iran might cease to exist after it uses nukes is mere fallacy.

Their biggest problem will be where to park Air Farce One when Obama arrives to deliver a groveling apology for whatever he feels America did to provoke Iran into punishing us.

What an asshole president thing we have. Shithead.
Ayatollah obama. Send him to GITMO. Jerk.

calm down mark-----he is doing the best he can-----poor guy
That's the problem. He's doing his best.
Send him to GITMO.

you don't send people to jail who lack
the MENS REA thing (spelling?)
But you should send terrorists and subversives to GITMO.

calm yourself-----two years----just two years----and he will be harmless-------doing harmless things ---like graduation speeches

What an asshole president thing we have. Shithead.
Ayatollah obama. Send him to GITMO. Jerk.

Send him to GITMO.

calm yourself-----two years----just two years----and he will be harmless-------doing harmless things ---like graduation speeches
Think of what hitler did in two years.

Send him to GITMO.

Obama is not hitler-----Obama is more like Carter

Send him to GITMO.

Obama is not hitler-----Obama is more like Carter
I didn't suggest he was like hitler. I pointed out with hitler how much damage can be done by people in power in only two years.
Obama has way surpassed Carter.

Forum List

Back