Iran's Nuclear Bomb Not If But When

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Iran isn't even pretending not to be working on nuclear bombs.
Now the Mullahs are bitching about how long they have to keep pretending not to be working on the bombs.
There's no way 'The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' will ever be able to stop the Mullahs. They will keep all the enriched material in-country.
IAEA inspections are a fucking farce. Every sentient person knows this.
Now the 'deadline' is June. June comes and the Mullahs tell Kerry to fuck off. The deadline is moved to next year.
And what are the thousands of centrifuges doing meanwhile? Cranking out more nuclear bomb making material.
Officials Iran nuke talks to continue in new phase

It's actually worth considering if allowing massive nuclear proliferation's actually a good thing. Nuclear powers don't engage in hot shooting wars with other nuclear powers. Thus if everyone who wants nukes had nukes wars might be less likely.

Iran isn't even pretending not to be working on nuclear bombs.
Now the Mullahs are bitching about how long they have to keep pretending not to be working on the bombs.
There's no way 'The Pickle Lady's Lap Poodle' will ever be able to stop the Mullahs. They will keep all the enriched material in-country.
IAEA inspections are a fucking farce. Every sentient person knows this.
Now the 'deadline' is June. June comes and the Mullahs tell Kerry to fuck off. The deadline is moved to next year.
And what are the thousands of centrifuges doing meanwhile? Cranking out more nuclear bomb making material.
Officials Iran nuke talks to continue in new phase
Man, those must be the slowest centrifuges in the known world....supposedly the Iranians have been at it for over 20 years....

It's actually worth considering if allowing massive nuclear proliferation's actually a good thing. Nuclear powers don't engage in hot shooting wars with other nuclear powers. Thus if everyone who wants nukes had nukes wars might be less likely.
Where are you from? Uranus?
Yes many countries have nuclear weapons.
None of them have ever threatened/promised to annihilate an entire country like the Mullahs keep doing. THAT is the critical difference and THAT is the #1 reason all the major countries in the world are trying to stop Iran building the nuclear bombs.
The Mullahs will NEVER agree to Israel's right to exist. They want to "drive the Jews into the sea" the first chance they get.
Is that a simple enough explanation for you?

None of them have ever threatened/promised to annihilate an entire country like the Mullahs keep doing. THAT is the critical difference and THAT is the #1 reason all the major countries in the world are trying to stop Iran building the nuclear bombs.
The Mullahs will NEVER agree to Israel's right to exist. They want to "drive the Jews into the sea" the first chance they get.

Coming from a simpleton I expected nothing more.

Pakistan and india have nukes and both have threatened each other....The USA and the USSR has threatened annihilation with nukes several times...

Pakistan and india have nukes and both have threatened each other....The USA and the USSR has threatened annihilation with nukes several times...

Good example and proof of concept. India and Pakistan both have nukes pointed at each other. Consequently neither goes all out in open war. They limit their conflicts to the metaphorical equivilent of a schoolyard dustup.

US and USSR never went at it to any degree.

Rhetoric isn't a bomb.

liberalism is truly a mental disorder
The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,”

Militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi also threatened Saudi Arabia, saying that the offensive it is leading in Yemen “will have a fate like the fate of Saddam Hussein.”

Do you mean this "simpleton"?
Iran militia chief Destroying Israel is nonnegotiable The Times of Israel
You need to pull your head out of your ass pal.

Good example and proof of concept. India and Pakistan both have nukes pointed at each other. Consequently neither goes all out in open war. They limit their conflicts to the metaphorical equivilent of a schoolyard dustup.

US and USSR never went at it to any degree.

Rhetoric isn't a bomb.

There is a "SPIRITUAL" issue that you are missing----deltadawndear------since Pakistan GOT DA BOMB-----
its extracurricular activities both in India and in the USA ------TOOK OFF. -----via enthusiastic and INSPIRED
young Mujahads. --------eg-----"attack on Bombay (Mumbai) -----divali attacks----New Dehli and Gujarat. ----recent aborted foray via fishing boat-----and in the USA------BOMB TIMES SQUARE ETC ETC

The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,”

Militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi also threatened Saudi Arabia, saying that the offensive it is leading in Yemen “will have a fate like the fate of Saddam Hussein.”
More Muslim braggarts that can't defeat ISIS much less Israel...

I think a poster who has no better response to another's position than to call him a "simpleton" might ought to look in the mirror. Most anybody can do better than that. This is board for discussion...not an elementary playground for name-calling. At least it ought to be.

More Muslim braggarts that can't defeat ISIS much less Israel...

Moonie-----many people have died -------of cynicism

I think a poster who has no better response to another's position than to call him a "simpleton" might ought to look in the mirror. Most anybody can do better than that. This is board for discussion...not an elementary playground for name-calling. At least it ought to be.

Discussion sites are for intellectual masturbation. Nothing's decided, nothing becomes policy, and rarely does anyone change their mind. But going round and round with some people is even less fruitful than others so when I choose to shut someone down rather than go round and round with them all morning long it's because I already recognize them as not worth my time.

Discussion sites are for intellectual masturbation. Nothing's decided, nothing becomes policy, and rarely does anyone change their mind. But going round and round with some people is even less fruitful than others so when I choose to shut someone down rather than go round and round with them all morning long it's because I already recognize them as not worth my time.

one way to leave a debate-----CLAIM VICTORY AND WALK AWAY

But you did not "shut" anyone down.
Here. I'll show you how it's done: You are now on Permanent Ignore.

True.

To be fair, Iran wants to do what every other major power has done . . . create a nuclear weapons program to supplant its national defense. It's insane that the U.S. thinks that Iran can be isolated in this way.

Nobody ever questions Israel's noncompliance with international law. They have always spat in the face of the international nonproliferation treaties.

This came straight from Retard Radio, no doubt.

Forum List

Back