Iranian Canadian

Hi. Im an Iranian Canadian. Born in Iran and for the past few years have been a Canadian citizen. As both an Iranian and a Canadian citizen Im interested and always in the know of USA Politics. Im also a YouTuber and currently I do food and snacks trying videos lol. Im excited to have found this board and want to get involved in a few of its forums including the Iran forum and the lifestyle forums ( by posting some of my own youtube videos and other ones I like ) . Id love to make friends here. BTW Im a fan of how President Trump has so far treated the terrorist regime in Iran.

Welcome Food. In 73 I was on Lowry AFB in Denver. Had about 20 Iranian Kadets in my class. Wonderful people, loved America, can't judge Irainians by the current regime at all. Took this one little guy out often, weighed maybe 80#. Hoseine (sp) Had him drink 2 pitchers beer on his birthday thru a straw. I had to carry him into his barracks in my arms. 60 Iranians in there, clapping me on the back, laughing, couldn't understand a word they said though. But we had fun.

Forum List

Back