Iran Gets To Inspect & Report on Own Nuclear Site

Are you outraged on Iran nuclear deal with self inspection?

• Total voters
Did not give full account?? I pasted straight from the article. You are implying they will be under supervision. Hell, supervision could be over the damn phone, jake. Nowhere does it say they will be present, and the article does say, quite to the contrary of actual presence as you are attempting to imply, it says self inspect and report. There is no lie.
One, you knowingly did not give the full account but decided to lie.

Two, refer to one.

Did not give full account?? I pasted straight from the article. You are implying they will be under supervision. Hell, supervision could be over the damn phone, jake. Nowhere does it say they will be present, and the article does say, quite to the contrary of actual presence as you are attempting to imply, it says self inspect and report. There is no lie.

Two, refer to one.
Is jakethesnakeshnarky being retarded again?

You said the Iranians would not be supervised. You lied. You rely on WND, the rag of idiots.

Two, refer to one.

From cnn, so the state dept will not confirm...tells me all,I need to know. Past rep and all.
State Department defends Iran nuclear deal inspections - CNNPolitics.com

White House loses key Democratic support in Iran deal 01:58

Washington (CNN)The State Department on Wednesday downplayed concerns over a reported deal that would allow Iranian inspectors to investigate their own military site...
Kirby would neither confirm nor deny the specifics of the IAEA deal reported by the AP.

You said the Iranians would not be supervised. You lied. You rely on WND, the rag of idiots.

Two, refer to one.

Iran Inspections in 24 Days? Not Even Close
Iran's leader says no to military inspections - CNN.com
Document: IAEA to Let Iran Inspect Own Site
UN-Iran deal will let Tehran inspect site where it allegedly worked on nukes
Republicans raise new concerns over Iran nuclear inspections - CBS News

Show me where I ever said that. You've lost and you are trying to salvage it any way you can. You are implying supervision, as in present. According to this, you are wrong.

Two, refer to one.

You said the Iranians would not be supervised in their inspections, that they would do it themselves. I showed you they would do it under UN supervision. You now agree with me?

You said the Iranians would not be supervised in their inspections, that they would do it themselves. I showed you they would do it under UN supervision. You now agree with me?
You're a moron who trust islamonazis..Not to bright are you?

Your flaming with no content only reminds others that you are foolish.

One, I busted the lie above there would be no supervision, and, two, now you are inferring that the UN inspectors are "islamonazis", and, three, ad homming merely reinforces you don't know about you are talking.

Trump has said publicly to Chuch Todd in an interview he will keep the deal. Talk to him.

You busted nothing. From the article-
VIENNA (AP) — Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.
(In otherwords, UN inspectors will not be there to SUPERVISE Iran in its own inspection)
AND-
The agreement in question diverges from normal procedures by allowing Tehran to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence of activities it has consistently denied — trying to develop nuclear weapons.

(they will supervise themselves. If you call no IAEA, UN inspector present -under supervision- then I have a bridge to sell ya, because you are easily lead around by the nose. )

Olli Heinonen, who was in charge of the Iran probe as deputy IAEA director general from 2005 to 2010, said he could think of no similar concession with any other country.

(The former IAEA Inspector General can remember no such concessions before!)

One, I busted the lie above there would be no supervision, and, two, now you are inferring that the UN inspectors are "islamonazis", and, three, ad homming merely reinforces you don't know about you are talking.

Trump has said publicly to Chuch Todd in an interview he will keep the deal. Talk to him.

"Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press." And the agreement says the Iranian inspectors will be supervised by the UN.

Of course he will. He is parading as GOP, just as you do, when he is not.

Give it up, Jake. An inspection, without their presence is NOT an inspection.
"Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press." And the agreement says the Iranian inspectors will be supervised by the UN.

When you stop lying.

Give it up, Jake.

You are the one with the problem here. No UN inspector present, Irans own inspectors is NOT a supervised inspection. Quit trying to save face. You lost it already. Or are you really that naive?
When you stop lying.

Give it up, Jake.

When was the last time the U.S. had their nuclear stockpile and program inspected by an independent body like the UN? Ummm... Never? :D

Forum List

Back