Yale wants to ban the word "master"

Rotagilla

Gold Member
May 27, 2014
Yale Professor Seeks To Abolish The Word ā€˜Masterā€™

A Yale University professor is attempting to stamp out the use of the word ā€œmasterā€ at the school, saying it is so offensive to the collegeā€™s black and female students that some have had to move off campus in order to avoid it.

The university organizes its undergraduate students into 12 different residential colleges, each of which are a core feature of daily life at Yale. Besides having their own dorms, each college also has a separate dining hall and library. Also each residential college has a master, typically from the schoolā€™s faculty, who lives in a special house given to them on campus.

Professor Stephen Davis, master of Pierson College at Yale, has said that he no longer wants his students to refer to him as ā€œMaster Davis.ā€

Hereā€™s his quote:

ā€œI have found the title of the office I hold deeply problematic given the racial and gendered weight it carries. I think there should be no context in our society or in our university in which an African-American student, professor, or staff memberā€”or any person, for that matterā€”should be asked to call anyone ā€˜master.ā€™ā€

LMFAO...So ridiculous..these guilt ridden anti whites fall all over themselves trying to prove they aren't "racist"

I wonder if this guy knew the job title when he took the job?
I wonder if he cashes his paychecks or is he so guilt ridden that he donates his salary to #blackliesmatter or farrakhan?

I wonder if he has a "Masters" degree? Maybe he should quit his job and turn in his degree so he feels better about himself.

Is that what is holding black folks down, well then lets get rid of the word master so blacks can finally succeed

A Yale University professor is attempting to stamp out the use of the word ā€œmasterā€ at the school, saying it is so offensive to the collegeā€™s black and female students that some have had to move off campus in order to avoid it.

The university organizes its undergraduate students into 12 different residential colleges, each of which are a core feature of daily life at Yale. Besides having their own dorms, each college also has a separate dining hall and library. Also each residential college has a master, typically from the schoolā€™s faculty, who lives in a special house given to them on campus.

Professor Stephen Davis, master of Pierson College at Yale, has said that he no longer wants his students to refer to him as ā€œMaster Davis.ā€

Hereā€™s his quote:

ā€œI have found the title of the office I hold deeply problematic given the racial and gendered weight it carries. I think there should be no context in our society or in our university in which an African-American student, professor, or staff memberā€”or any person, for that matterā€”should be asked to call anyone ā€˜master.ā€™ā€

LMFAO...So ridiculous..these guilt ridden anti whites fall all over themselves trying to prove they aren't "racist"

I wonder if he cashes his paychecks or is he so guilt ridden that he donates his salary to #blackliesmatter or farrakhan?

I wonder if he has a "Masters" degree? Maybe he should quit his job and turn in his degree so he feels better about himself.
If he quits his job, I heard the fishing boats in Alaska are hiring Master Baiters.

Are they also going to ban chess rankings? I guess the world of kung fu will be very displeased by this news too.

Is that what is holding black folks down, well then lets get rid of the word master so blacks can finally succeed

Yes..words...... .....and the confederate battle flag, of course.
If we ban the confederate battle flag and all words that negroes don't like, perhaps they will finally be able to reach their full potential...

How many negroes did the confederate battle flag kill in Baltimore last weekend? Chicago? St. Louis? Birmingham? Memphis? New Orleans? Detroit?

The asinine Politically Correct Mindset, taken to insane extremes...

Far better to ban some of these East Coast Establishment Hyper-Liberal Academia fifth columnists...

Time to turn a metaphorical fire-hose on some of those tenured smelly farts, who have long-since passed their freshness-date...

I think some of these loons sit around thinking of stupid shit to outdo each other
^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT^THAT
liberal-stupid.jpg

Hereā€™s his quote:

The good news is that Progressives are too fucking stupid to figure out how to breed so eventually they'll die off

Hereā€™s his quote:

The good news is that Progressives are too fucking stupid to figure out how to breed so eventually they'll die off
Or just abort :(

Forum List

Back