Robber shot in behind.....not killed.....

If he had died I'd be totally fine with it.

Imagine how many other robberies, rapes and possible murders were stopped when this thug got shot in the ass.....those future victims will never know how they were saved....

You're such a hypocrite. I'm completely fine with this shooting.

But...this citizen shot the thug in the ass. Which obviously is from behind.

Had it been a cop....you'd be bitching about a cop shooting someone from behind as they tried to flee.

You know damn well that's what you'd do. Stop being a hypocrite.

You're such a hypocrite. I'm completely fine with this shooting.

But...this citizen shot the thug in the ass. Which obviously is from behind.

Had it been a cop....you'd be bitching about a cop shooting someone from behind as they tried to flee.

You know damn well that's what you'd do. Stop being a hypocrite.

Actually, if you read the story, the thug was advancing on he guys wife, and the husband shot him in the behind, from behind. I once heard Masad Ayoob say that you don't warn the guy because they can shoot too quickly as they are turning…..

Okay anti gunners….please explain this to me….

When they catch this guy, they can arrest him……no need to license any gun owner to do that, they can arrest him because he committed a crime with a gun, and odds are he has a record so when they catch him with that gun, they could simply arrest him for being in possession of that gun, even without the robbery…..no need to license him to arrest him. There is no need to register that gun….he used it to commit a crime so they can automatically arrest him…right….so no need to register the gun……he could have committed this robbery with a 5 shot revolver, or he could use an illegal 15 round magazine if they were banned…so no need for a magazine ban…..

So…..why do we need to license law abiding gun owners, and why do we need to register guns if we can already arrest this criminal without either one…..?

Forum List

Back