Iran Gets To Inspect & Report on Own Nuclear Site

Are you outraged on Iran nuclear deal with self inspection?

• Total voters

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
AP Exclusive: UN to Let Iran Inspect Alleged Nuke Work Site

AP Exclusive: UN to let Iran inspect alleged nuke work site

If you are a Dem and find this as ludicrous as others do, please contact your Congressmen and let them know you want them to vote no on this deal.

VIENNA (AP) — Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigate a site it has been accused of using to develop nuclear arms, operating under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

We had heard the deal was bad, but this is just asinine!

I really doubt this is the case, so NO, I do not think the P5 and Germany and the IAEA are that ignorant.

Last edited:
It is just flat out embarrassing how Obama and Kerry were led around by the nose...

and this is Obama's great agreement with Iran?

Did he fall off the whitehouse balcony and crack his head open? Was he hit several times with a golf ball?

"Lets just check off a few boxes on the check list and start up the centerfuges we have a bomb to make"

Is he nuts????

The Iranian inspections are done under the direct, close supervision of UN inspectors. Did you mention that above?

Righttt, he is only the Bureau Chief for the Associated Press, in Vienna.

The only ones that I can find discount him are anti-semites.

GEORGE JAHN had been known to make statements with no back up, I really doubt this is the case, so NO, I do not think the P5 and Germany and the IAEA are that ignorant.
No Penelope I'm sure the kooks who believe the OP are WAY smarter than the experts from all of those countries!

The Iranian inspections are done under the direct, close supervision of UN inspectors. Did you mention that above?

>>
The Associated Press has confirmed a pair of stunning details in the agreement:

• A secret side deal indicates Iran will decide which sites the U.N. gets to inspect.
  • The secret deal also apparently bars the U.N. from inspecting sites Iran considers too militarily sensitive.
AP reported Wednesday it had reviewed a document outlining the side deal between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA.

In a nutshell, the secret side deal would:

• Let Iran use its own inspectors to investigate the Parchin site where experts suspect it has been developing nuclear arms.
  • Let Iran provide the IAEA its own photos and and videos of suspect locations, while, “taking into account military concerns.”
  • AP said that wording suggests international inspectors will be barred from sites Iran declares have “military concerns.”
  • AP said the wording also suggests the IAEA won’t get photo or video information from areas Iran says are off limits because they have military significance.
  • While the document says the IAEA “will ensure the technical authenticity” of Iran’s inspection, it does not say how.

Read more at Stunning details of Obama’s Iran nuke side deal
<<

WND. Nuff said. The Iranians will inspect under the direct supervision of the UN senior officials. The military sites not included in the treaty are a different kettle of fish.

So, I guess you deny the fact past UN inspectors have been denied access in countries before, with iron clad agreements, accused countries of destroying or moving evidence, missed the oil for food program farce, and even gotten caught themselves with their hands in the cookie jar, among other things.
After reading OP #1 the dope left that part out: because he is stupid, ignorant, or malignant?

Bull. If that were the case they would be more than happy to share a copy of the agreement.

WND. Nuff said. The Iranians will inspect under the direct supervision of the UN senior officials. The military sites not included in the treaty are a different kettle of fish.

One, you knowingly did not give the full account but decided to lie.

Two, refer to one.

Listen, if we don't sign that agreement we'll all be Super Dead!

Jack Black and Morgan Freeman said so! And Queen Noor! And Valerie Plame!

Plus there's a Snap Back Provision, it's iron clad!

Forum List

Back