Iran complying with nuclear deal

The back channels created for the Iran Deal are why the 10 sailors and the 5 American detainees were handed over so smoothly.

Under a Republican administration right now, there'd have been no deal in the first place, which means the Iranians would have 15 of our people while the GOP President beats his chest to no avail.

"Bridge of Spies" was a fine movie about the same kind of situation in the 50's. The Obama administration has conducted itself as well as the Eisenhower one in using their heads to solve problems instead of constantly defaulting to belligerence.
So...someone rapes your wife five times and you negotiate to give him seven of his best friends who were justly in your jail...just so he won't rape your wife any more. Sounds like the manly thing to do.
wrong example

this posts is dejavu for me.
iranian hardliner are angry because they think
iran swap amercian spies to businessman
Like I said before...we have Muslims in the White House trying to our deceive Muslims in Iran. Our deceivers so are not as good as yours.
name them
BHO and Val...
now that's funny.
what you've done is shown for all of us that you are an idiot that will believe anything and frankly should never be trusted to tell the truth. neither of them are muslims, not that it would really matter if they were.

you need to examine your life. why will you fall for anything?

Let the Republican denial begin

Iran nuclear deal: IAEA says implementation can go ahead - BBC News

The international nuclear watchdog, the IAEA, says Iran has put in place all the measures necessary to start implementing the nuclear deal, paving the way for the lifting of sanctions.

Director General Yukiya Amano said it was "an important day for the international community".

The agency's inspectors on the ground had verified that Iran had carried out the measures required, he said.

A deal between Iran and world powers was agreed in July last year.

Lifting the international sanctions on Iran would unfreeze billions of dollars of assets and allow Iranian oil to be sold internationally.

President Obama has in effect stopped Iran from getting atomic bombs.

Something George W Bush couldn't do with North Korea for 8 long years, and now we have the mess we have with North Korea because of his and the Republicans ineptness with foreign policy. The same ineptness that caused the 9/11 attackes.
but... axis of evil!

The back channels created for the Iran Deal are why the 10 sailors and the 5 American detainees were handed over so smoothly.

Under a Republican administration right now, there'd have been no deal in the first place, which means the Iranians would have 15 of our people while the GOP President beats his chest to no avail.

"Bridge of Spies" was a fine movie about the same kind of situation in the 50's. The Obama administration has conducted itself as well as the Eisenhower one in using their heads to solve problems instead of constantly defaulting to belligerence.
So...someone rapes your wife five times and you negotiate to give him seven of his best friends who were justly in your jail...just so he won't rape your wife any more. Sounds like the manly thing to do.
You're a complete fucking retard.

how're relations with germany and japan these days?
What did we do to Germany and Japan before relations improved? So who is the retard, retard?

I know, I know!!!! We beat them into submission :)

What did we do to Germany and Japan before relations improved? So who is the retard, retard?

We bombed the shit out of one and nuked the other. Ogy didn't swallow that part.

We bombed the shit out of one and nuked the other. Ogy didn't swallow that part.
you prefer different countries? how about china and russia?

wrong example

Like I said before...we have Muslims in the White House trying to our deceive Muslims in Iran. Our deceivers so are not as good as yours.
name them
BHO and Val...
now that's funny.
what you've done is shown for all of us that you are an idiot that will believe anything and frankly should never be trusted to tell the truth. neither of them are muslims, not that it would really matter if they were.

It would not/does not matter to you. That's what results in your qualification as monumental asshole.

world was agree with usa in germany or japan.
but with iran?
germany? france? britain? china? russia ?
who is agree for bombing iran now?

wrong example

name them
BHO and Val...
now that's funny.

It would not/does not matter to you. That's what results in your qualification as monumental asshole.
and you glide right past the fact that neither of the two people you named are muslims.

you're a despicable liar.

That's not fair. Obama has clearly dominated and out maneuvered both of them.

(Sarcasm alert for Ogy)

That's not fair. Obama has clearly dominated and out maneuvered both of them.

(Sarcasm alert for Ogy)

Obungles is two laps behind and thinks he is leading the race

name them
BHO and Val...
now that's funny.

and you glide right past the fact that neither of the two people you named are muslims.

A Muslim sympathizer/butt boy is close enough for me.

now that's funny.

Hey you can't call Reggie Love's lover a butt boy....oh wait

now that's funny.

does it hurt to be that ignorant? is that where the irrational anger comes from?

so you failed at naming muslims in the white house. does that even for a moment make you think it's possible you're wrong about other things?

BHO and Val...
now that's funny.

does it hurt to be that ignorant? is that where the irrational anger comes from?

so you failed at naming muslims in the white house. does that even for a moment make you think it's possible you're wrong about other things?
Is laughter a symptom of anger? Playing with morons is fun.

now that's funny.

Is laughter a symptom of anger? Playing with morons is fun.
again, you made saddam's iraq and iran friends (false) and you claim obama and valerie jarrett are muslims (false).

is there a lie you won't believe or soread if it fits your beliefs?

Forum List

Back