Iowahawk's "Take" on Bill Keller's Letter

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Adam's Apple again.

Hilarious, Adam's Apple - great find! Im getting the distinct feeling that Keller is toast.

musicman said:
I'm getting the distinct feeling that Keller is toast.

I sure do hope you're right, Musicman; he should be. But I have a gut feeling that the NYT is going to get away with "aiding and abetting" again. I understand that the Times is just being bombarded with negative responses to their latest article (the reason Bill Keller felt it necessary to issue his famous letter), but are these same people bombarding their elected representatives in Washington and insisting that something be done about this traitor among us?

I find it so ironic that the management of the NYT is currently doing everything in its power to get laws enacted to protect its secret sources, while using every inch of paper they have available to broadcast all the government's secrets they can get wind of. They think secrecy is imperative for them to do their job but not applicable for the government???????????

You and I both know that if an ordinary citizen had been caught passing information like the NYT published to the terrorists on a microdot, he or she would be prosecuted to the fullest extent. So why is the NYT above the laws the rest of us are expected to obey?

Forum List

Back