Intel operation against Trump still going strong

The dems did the same thing couple years ago. To the same goddamn government.
You disingenuous hacks need to get raped by honesty.
Holy shit!

so because he's not "goose stepping" with the FBI on the "trump must go" mantra, he needs to go?

is this what you really want from a country? when YOUR guy gets elected, use the gov itself to get rid of them?

that idea alone makes nixon look like a hero in comparison.

look what we're doing to our country along the way. it won't stop when a D gets back into office. it will be "hold my beer" and the decline will continue and ONLY THEN when many on the left CRY FOUL at the very processes they're using/justifying now.

Compared to Trump, Nixon wasn't so bad.
trump isn't the one using the government to attack the government now is he?

now, kindly fuck off and have a nice weekend.

What do you believe is "the government"? It is the people who are employed, and each of them takes the oath to support and defend the Constitution.

As did Trump. IMO Trump is the one attacking the government intentionally ignoring his oath to the Constitution.

Those who see his behavior and watched his bitterly hostile attacks on former presidents, former Sects. of State and current and former members of the FBI, CII, etc. (obvious to all but his ardent supporters) believe that he is the one who created those who put country before all else, at great personal risk, and believe no one is above the law and thus speak out.
So speculation is reason for impeachment once again?...Russia didn't work so now its the Ukraine?...good luck with that....

Yea, we didn't catch him red handed in the Russia thing sort of like we didn't catch OJ killing Ron and Nicole. But we did catch OJ in a hotel room with a gun and so he went to jail for it.

If OJ breaks the law again guess what? We will toss him in jail again. He will cry and say it's about Nicole and Ron and maybe that does play a role in what sentence we give him but bottom line is if OJ breaks the law again, we will toss his ass in jail.

Getting away with colluding with Russia doesn't give Trump a license to commit crime.

And, mother fuckers, you no longer get to use the Paul Ryan defense anymore

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."
2 and a half years of digging...after a while you just have to except that there is nothing there....

don't forget folks;

Trump Ukraine Whistle-Blower is Represented by Deep State Lawyer Who Worked for Hillary Clinton

I don't recall you Trumpstettes complaining when the NYC FBI branch mutinied over Hillary's emails.
But they didn't do that dummy...where do you idiots get your news?...

Actually that did kind of happen.
That was the whole -rechecking the emails of Weiner after the Fake Investigation cleared Hillary so she could beat Trump.
The field offices where not part of the treason.
Oh yeah but we all know that was for show only...no serious person believes Hillary was properly and fully investigated like they do with Trump....

Correct -
It was taken out of the normal channels and pre-determined by Lynch all the way down.
The only Hitch was that the NY Office didn't fall in line.

She admitted to committing 110 felonies.

so because he's not "goose stepping" with the FBI on the "trump must go" mantra, he needs to go?

is this what you really want from a country? when YOUR guy gets elected, use the gov itself to get rid of them?

look what we're doing to our country along the way. it won't stop when a D gets back into office. it will be "hold my beer" and the decline will continue and ONLY THEN when many on the left CRY FOUL at the very processes they're using/justifying now.

What do you believe is "the government"? It is the people who are employed, and each of them takes the oath to support and defend the Constitution.

As did Trump. IMO Trump is the one attacking the government intentionally ignoring his oath to the Constitution.

Those who see his behavior and watched his bitterly hostile attacks on former presidents, former Sects. of State and current and former members of the FBI, CII, etc. (obvious to all but his ardent supporters) believe that he is the one who created those who put country before all else, at great personal risk, and believe no one is above the law and thus speak out.
So speculation is reason for impeachment once again?...Russia didn't work so now its the Ukraine?...good luck with that....

Yea, we didn't catch him red handed in the Russia thing sort of like we didn't catch OJ killing Ron and Nicole. But we did catch OJ in a hotel room with a gun and so he went to jail for it.

If OJ breaks the law again guess what? We will toss him in jail again. He will cry and say it's about Nicole and Ron and maybe that does play a role in what sentence we give him but bottom line is if OJ breaks the law again, we will toss his ass in jail.

Getting away with colluding with Russia doesn't give Trump a license to commit crime.

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."

Did you happen to hear that Mueller said that no American colluded with Russia.
When people like you keep repeating lies - it just doesn't make you seem sane.

Intelligence agencies should double and triple surveillance of our erratic emotionally immature President. He is an imminent danger to America.
How?

As a regular citizen representing regular citizens he is not part of the Political and Intelligence Communities that do things that we are not supposed to know about.
He is not supposed to be there.
That has them really pissed off.

This crap needs to stop.

By that I need to stop threads like this which create conspiracy theories which become big lies and are echoed all over the Internet.

The link to the OP from the Hill, used to convince the easily led is nothing more than an opinion by one author, and repeated here by those who don't read links in detail.

The author of the OP either did make not of the following, or choose to not report it to create a firestorm.

Written below the heading "Intel operation against Trump still going strong" is this:

BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 02/04/19 08:00 AM EST
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL
so i take it you don't like her opinion.

and - she has more credibility than you will ever personally know. your whining ass foot stomping 2 year old pity party is what needs to stop.

I looked her up. She's conservative and quit CBS because she felt marginalized by it's (her opinion) liberal bias.

The fact is you intended to mislead the reader, and attack the character of long time employees of the intelligent committees. Quit whining and grow the hell up, admit your dishonesty, it's the first step to obtaining credibility.
fuck off.

have a nice weekend.
LOL! You just got a well deserved USMB Bitch Slap from Wry Catcher!

Intelligence agencies should double and triple surveillance of our erratic emotionally immature President. He is an imminent danger to America.
How?
Surveillance on every flunky in his corrupt administration and dig out all the criminals and traitors.

Every piece of evidence implicates the prior admin. not the current one.
Are you at all curious about the dozen or so big Democratic Machine names that were in Ukraine during the run-up to the 2016 elections - or you don't care because they are Democrats and you are simply a member of their cult?

Ah, the comey thing was a nothing burger. I mean Flynn had already been retired. They took every dime the guy had besides his longtime house and military pension. I'm glad he's not spreading his poison of Faux, don't get me wrong, but was it really necessary to ruin the guy?

But the thing is, Trump never accepted he did anything wrong in asking on TV for Russia to help him. Just months ago he said he'd DO IT AGAIN. He didn't really give Pelosi options here, and then it turns out his WH legal team is behind trying to hide the transcript and he asked Ukraine to call Barr who'd help them with Biden. I mean … WTF?

And of course the Trumpsettes blame the messenger.

That is not whar he said. You are the one lying. He said he did not retrieve enough evidence to prove collusion that reached the level of a prosecutable conspiracy charge.

Ah, the comey thing was a nothing burger. I mean Flynn had already been retired. They took every dime the guy had besides his longtime house and military pension. I'm glad he's not spreading his poison of Faux, don't get me wrong, but was it really necessary to ruin the guy?

But the thing is, Trump never accepted he did anything wrong in asking on TV for Russia to help him. Just months ago he said he'd DO IT AGAIN. He didn't really give Pelosi options here, and then it turns out his WH legal team is behind trying to hide the transcript and he asked Ukraine to call Barr who'd help them with Biden. I mean … WTF?

And of course the Trumpsettes blame the messenger.
The messenger is a treasonous loser...dummy....

That is not whar he said. You are the one lying. He said he did not retrieve enough evidence to prove collusion that reached the level of a prosecutable conspiracy charge.

No mother fucker you are lying.

How?
Surveillance on every flunky in his corrupt administration and dig out all the criminals and traitors.

Every piece of evidence implicates the prior admin. not the current one.
Nonsense based on Trump deflection talking points.

Forum List

Back