Intel operation against Trump still going strong

[
Of course it's treason to tell on the potus when he violates his oath
then what is it to make up said violations?

First you need to remember that the impeachment was started because Trump refused to release the whistleblower complain as directed by law. Then trump released the summary of that call which hurt him & then the devastating report.

So where is the made up stuff?
I'm not fucking with Tree. If anyone is too blind to know that asking a for country to help you in an election, and using the fed govt to further that, violates the oath of office …. that's not my fucking fault. and shame on their partisan fuck faces.

But, you are the Partisan Fuck Face.

Mr Barr....where are you?.....what are you doing?....get off your ass and stop this...
Mr. Barr will shortly be testifying before committee investigating whether he too will be impeached.
so because he's not "goose stepping" with the FBI on the "trump must go" mantra, he needs to go?

is this what you really want from a country? when YOUR guy gets elected, use the gov itself to get rid of them?

that idea alone makes nixon look like a hero in comparison.

look what we're doing to our country along the way. it won't stop when a D gets back into office. it will be "hold my beer" and the decline will continue and ONLY THEN when many on the left CRY FOUL at the very processes they're using/justifying now.
THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT TRYING TO GET RID OF TRUMP. You are buying into crazy conspiracy theories there. Do not go down that very very flaky trail, my friend.

Define "the Government"

Mr Barr....where are you?.....what are you doing?....get off your ass and stop this...
Mr. Barr will shortly be testifying before committee investigating whether he too will be impeached.
so because he's not "goose stepping" with the FBI on the "trump must go" mantra, he needs to go?

is this what you really want from a country? when YOUR guy gets elected, use the gov itself to get rid of them?

look what we're doing to our country along the way. it won't stop when a D gets back into office. it will be "hold my beer" and the decline will continue and ONLY THEN when many on the left CRY FOUL at the very processes they're using/justifying now.
THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT TRYING TO GET RID OF TRUMP. You are buying into crazy conspiracy theories there. Do not go down that very very flaky trail, my friend.

Define "the Government"
Look it up if you're not sure.

Define "the Government"

a ruling power Republicans rail against yet turn to and help grow -

next question -

Define "the Government"
Look it up if you're not sure.

I'm sure - I was hoping you might learn.

Then why call for impeachment without proof?

I'd be furious if they did that to any sittind president.

I don't know what you're talking about. They are doing an investigation. They have not even begun drafting impeachment whoosits. They may not, depending on what they find, but you're probably right that they will go forward, because some of them have been waiting for this for a long time.

But they are doing an investigation, and my prediction is that no matter what they find, you will say it isn't valid evidence.
Let's see if I'm right.

Intel operation against Trump still going strong

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander in chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
------
for those who hate trump and "don't care" - just fully understand your apathy for these techniques simply sets the stage for them to come back on the left.

we do not do this to our president PERIOD when it's for our own emotional gain. we are shredding the POTUS office because of our own temper tantrums and emotional validation.

So the president gets to break the law and be a hypocrite? Get real.

Trump is so predicable. They’re turning to the same strategies they used to counter Robert Mueller’s investigation.

The basic tactics deployed by the White House: Attempt to discredit government officials at the heart of the story. Dispatch Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other allies to muddy the picture. Lean on Republicans in Congress to provide cover.

Trump is mad that he has a narc in the White House. He wants to know who told on him. Well Mr. President if you didn't do anything wrong you wouldn't have to worry that people on your team think your actions are deplorable, unethical and illegal.

Who told the whistleblower? Who cares. God bless the patriot. Trump was trying to set up his political rival. And for that he will be impeached.
what law did he break?

and the whistleblower was a plant. schiff's tweet a month ago shows he already knew what was going on. for the love of god at least try to be honest about all the shit going on WITH BOTH GOD DAMN SIDES.

you making up laws he mythically broke is only going to give you 4 more years of him. you're "mad" trump is president and you're willing to justify a lot of shit to get rid of him you'd never allow done to you or your side. THAT is the fundamental issue.

what we're allowing ourselves to do for immediate emotional satisfaction.

Wow, you are either insane (out of touch with reality) or stuck in Denial (defense created to prevent cognitive dissonance). Take two therapists and an optometrist to get in touch with reality.

Denial is the refusal to accept reality or fact, acting as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. It is considered one of the most primitive of the defense mechanisms because it is characteristic of early childhood development.

Intelligence agencies should double and triple surveillance of our erratic emotionally immature President. He is an imminent danger to America.
How?
Surveillance on every flunky in his corrupt administration and dig out all the criminals and traitors.

Every piece of evidence implicates the prior admin. not the current one.
Are you at all curious about the dozen or so big Democratic Machine names that were in Ukraine during the run-up to the 2016 elections - or you don't care because they are Democrats and you are simply a member of their cult?

Wow, another person ^^^ who is scared into denial when faced with reality.

trump isn't the one using the government to attack the government now is he?

now, kindly fuck off and have a nice weekend.

What do you believe is "the government"? It is the people who are employed, and each of them takes the oath to support and defend the Constitution.

As did Trump. IMO Trump is the one attacking the government intentionally ignoring his oath to the Constitution.

Those who see his behavior and watched his bitterly hostile attacks on former presidents, former Sects. of State and current and former members of the FBI, CII, etc. (obvious to all but his ardent supporters) believe that he is the one who created those who put country before all else, at great personal risk, and believe no one is above the law and thus speak out.
So speculation is reason for impeachment once again?...Russia didn't work so now its the Ukraine?...good luck with that....

Yea, we didn't catch him red handed in the Russia thing sort of like we didn't catch OJ killing Ron and Nicole. But we did catch OJ in a hotel room with a gun and so he went to jail for it.

If OJ breaks the law again guess what? We will toss him in jail again. He will cry and say it's about Nicole and Ron and maybe that does play a role in what sentence we give him but bottom line is if OJ breaks the law again, we will toss his ass in jail.

Getting away with colluding with Russia doesn't give Trump a license to commit crime.

And, mother fuckers, you no longer get to use the Paul Ryan defense anymore

House Speaker Paul Ryan sought Thursday to explain President Donald Trump's asking then-FBI Director James Comey to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, saying he was new at the job and did not understand protocols.

Pushed further by CNN, Ryan said, "I'm not saying it's an acceptable excuse. It's just my observation."

Ah, the comey thing was a nothing burger. I mean Flynn had already been retired. They took every dime the guy had besides his longtime house and military pension. I'm glad he's not spreading his poison of Faux, don't get me wrong, but was it really necessary to ruin the guy?

But the thing is, Trump never accepted he did anything wrong in asking on TV for Russia to help him. Just months ago he said he'd DO IT AGAIN. He didn't really give Pelosi options here, and then it turns out his WH legal team is behind trying to hide the transcript and he asked Ukraine to call Barr who'd help them with Biden. I mean … WTF?

And of course the Trumpsettes blame the messenger.
The messenger is a treasonous loser...dummy....

You're an ignorant and biddable fool, and a jerk (you don't even know the gender of the person you attack).

Intelligence agencies should double and triple surveillance of our erratic emotionally immature President. He is an imminent danger to America.
How?
Surveillance on every flunky in his corrupt administration and dig out all the criminals and traitors.

Are you at all curious about the dozen or so big Democratic Machine names that were in Ukraine during the run-up to the 2016 elections - or you don't care because they are Democrats and you are simply a member of their cult?

We don't know if he is denying or you are-how can WE tell?

You're an ignorant and biddable fool, and a jerk (you don't even know the gender of the person you attack).
The DNI referred to the whistle blower as he you fucking loser...you only watch what you agree with and it makes you look like an uniformed tool...how dare you place a proud law enforcement plaque as your avatar you are a pussy and I'm sure the Monterrey County police officers would agree with me not you...you are a blowhard jackass with no ability to see truth from fiction swallowing load after load as it is injected down your fucking pie hole....slurp it up bozo...I can't wait to watch you wallow through another Trump election landslide.....and next week when this backfires even larger than it already has I'll be drinking a toast to your sorry ass blow boy....

I don't know what you're talking about. They are doing an investigation. They have not even begun drafting impeachment whoosits. They may not, depending on what they find, but you're probably right that they will go forward, because some of them have been waiting for this for a long time.

But they are doing an investigation, and my prediction is that no matter what they find, you will say it isn't valid evidence.
Let's see if I'm right.
They were calling for impeachment before the anonymous whistle blower finished his first sentence.

They bypassed the investigation this time.

Schiff was tweeting about this a month ago. And as of now we go
1. Anonymous complaint
2. Impeachment hearings called for
3. President shows call transcript
4. Whistle blower identified as CIA with help from hillaries lawyer
5. Schiff doing over dramafied lies of "parody"

This is already out of logical order of events. And nowhere in here do we even see us say "let's look into this like adults".

And If their "evidence" is stupid ill call it as such. Better be more than this.

Last edited:

Define "the Government"

Those who hold elected and appointed positions are the government, and we the people are their boss.

Those in the intelligent agencies take the oath of office to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. In fact every employee employed at every level of government is sworn to support and defend COTUS.

Donald Trump, and every member of his administration who supported his illegal activity (ordering staff to NOT respond to a legal subpoena) and/or did not appear before The Congress has violated the oath of office.

In fact Corey Lewandowski should have been charged/indicted for Contempt of Congress:

Contempt of Congress

An this arrogant jerk needs to be brought back under subpoena again and again and if his behavior continues each time he refuses to answer, or to appear on a mandatory appearance, be fined $100,000 and be placed in the federal prison for 365 days.

How?

In what way?

Let's see if I'm right.
They were calling for impeachment before the anonymous whistle blower finished his first sentence.

1. Anonymous complaint

This is already out of logical order of events. And nowhere in here do we even see us say "let's look into this like adults".

And If their "evidence" is stupid ill call it as such. Better be more than this.

There is no evidence

Let's see if I'm right.

1. Anonymous complaint

There is no evidence
We will see.

Forum List

Back