Intel operation against Trump still going strong

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander in chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
------
for those who hate trump and "don't care" - just fully understand your apathy for these techniques simply sets the stage for them to come back on the left.

we do not do this to our president PERIOD when it's for our own emotional gain. we are shredding the POTUS office because of our own temper tantrums and emotional validation.

Last edited:
Mr Barr....where are you?.....what are you doing?....get off your ass and stop this...

Intelligence agencies should double and triple surveillance of our erratic emotionally immature President. He is an imminent danger to America.

Intelligence agencies should double and triple surveillance of our erratic emotionally immature President. He is an imminent danger to America.
And when a dem is in office this will be okay?....

No, because then they'll have emotional privilege. It just wouldn't be fair, you know.
Well that's too bad because I wouldn't want to be the next dem president...we all know they are all dirty...plenty of shit to dig up....lol

this shit is what is killing the country.

don't give a flying horse shit in a tornado about your feelz, son.

Mr Barr....where are you?.....what are you doing?....get off your ass and stop this...
Mr. Barr will shortly be testifying before committee investigating whether he too will be impeached.
so because he's not "goose stepping" with the FBI on the "trump must go" mantra, he needs to go?

is this what you really want from a country? when YOUR guy gets elected, use the gov itself to get rid of them?

that idea alone makes nixon look like a hero in comparison.

look what we're doing to our country along the way. it won't stop when a D gets back into office. it will be "hold my beer" and the decline will continue and ONLY THEN when many on the left CRY FOUL at the very processes they're using/justifying now.

But I think there’s one shocking aspect — perhaps a larger story — that’s gone virtually unreported. It appears that anonymous intelligence officials are executing an operation against the sitting commander in chief. It might not qualify as all-out mutiny, but it’s also not all that far from one.
------
for those who hate trump and "don't care" - just fully understand your apathy for these techniques simply sets the stage for them to come back on the left.

we do not do this to our president PERIOD when it's for our own emotional gain. we are shredding the POTUS office because of our own temper tantrums and emotional validation.

They are acting as if a Democrat will never occupy the Whitehouse again and they are likely right to think so. The way it's going, there will soon be no democrats to occupy any office as they'll be as extinct as dodo birds.

I don't recall you Trumpstettes complaining when the NYC FBI branch mutinied over Hillary's emails.
elaborate how the FBI plotted against her.
You can google, shorteyes.
i'm asking you for your point of reference so we can discuss it.

but i guess that's not what you want to do - just lob insults at me instead.

well dude, i tried to treat you like an adult. guess that was my bad.

Trump Ukraine Whistle-Blower is Represented by Deep State Lawyer Who Worked for Hillary Clinton

Trump Ukraine Whistle-Blower is Represented by Deep State Lawyer Who Worked for Hillary Clinton
schiff also tweeted about this a month ago to the day. yet it stayed quiet til a "whistleblower" came along to expose it? then the dems went out and demanded shit they had for a month.

and we're worried about what the fuck trump eats for lunch.

This crap needs to stop.

By that I need to stop threads like this which create conspiracy theories which become big lies and are echoed all over the Internet.

The link to the OP from the Hill, used to convince the easily led is nothing more than an opinion by one author, and repeated here by those who don't read links in detail.

The author of the OP either did make not of the following, or choose to not report it to create a firestorm.

Written below the heading "Intel operation against Trump still going strong" is this:

BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 02/04/19 08:00 AM EST
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Mr. Barr will shortly be testifying before committee investigating whether he too will be impeached.
so because he's not "goose stepping" with the FBI on the "trump must go" mantra, he needs to go?

is this what you really want from a country? when YOUR guy gets elected, use the gov itself to get rid of them?

that idea alone makes nixon look like a hero in comparison.

look what we're doing to our country along the way. it won't stop when a D gets back into office. it will be "hold my beer" and the decline will continue and ONLY THEN when many on the left CRY FOUL at the very processes they're using/justifying now.

Compared to Trump, Nixon wasn't so bad.

Forum List

Back