Insurrectionists have been treated unreasonably harshly.

The 2022 version has American citizens imprisoned for a year and still no trial. This is America under tyrannical Democrat rule.
Defense attorneys always advise you to wave a speedy trial. Failure to do so gets you eaten up with a few bones spat out. It sucks, but that how it works. Mess with a judge's calendar at your own peril.

Defense attorneys always advise you to wave a speedy trial. Failure to do so gets you eaten up with a few bones spat out. It sucks, but that how it works. Mess with a judge's calendar at your own peril.
Criminals who commit violent crimes post bail every day all across this country and are free to roam the streets. Your legalease defense of our government making political prisoners out of trespassers doesn't cut it.

Criminals who commit violent crimes post bail every day all across this country and are free to roam the streets. Your legalease defense of our government making political prisoners out of trespassers doesn't cut it.
If you call them seditionists it starts to make sense.

An unarmed insurrection is a fake insurrection.
Then they should not have attempted it. Everybody knows they were stupid to think it could work but them, and maybe Trump. Unlike Trump, many of these idiots have gone on the record to apologize and admit they were wrong to do what they did. Fake? Hey, if you came home to your house and somebody had kicked in your door and was faking raping your wife, would you be wrong to shoot them?

It was an unarmed mob. A strange choice, if it was a real insurrection attempt. Some very few people improved weapons, in the heat of the moment. The authorities are claiming weapons sized days later or miles away as "weapons seized". Don't be a dupe.

Put your victim card back in your wallet. It won't be accepted here. And it's call Improvised, not improved. And every Grunt knows how to do that. You don't have to bring weapons when improvised weapons are all over the place. And the use those improvised weapons.

Tens of millions of people on this side, a few hundred rioted, once, and you are ready to break out the machine guns. I think this is a you problem.

Then I suggest you don't try and invade the Capital and threaten a democratic election. The next time, the cops are not going to be so namby pamby. They should have done that right after the first breach.

Why are you accepting the hype from people who have proven time and time again they are liars?

I watched it real time like most of America did. We know who is lying and that is you. So put that victim card away.

Why are you accepting the hype from people who have proven time and time again, they are liars?

Tens of millions of people on this side, a few hundred rioted and you are ready to rumble with all of us. This is a you problem.

I don't have a problem. You attack our Democratically elected Congress and you get shot. Simple as that. And I don't give a rats as if you consider yourself rw or lw.

I have been clear that I am anti-riot. And that is what it was. You are being duped.

YOu are being stampeded into a conflict, by people who have proven themselves to be liars.

Put your Victim card away. It's not being accepted here.

If you call them seditionists it starts to make sense.
Why aren't any of the rioters who stormed the White House in May of 2020 and injured SIXTY Secret Service agents in jail waiting for their trial? Why aren't any of the BLM rioters who ended up causing billions in damage and the deaths of over 30 people in jail waiting for their trial? We don't have equal protection under the law anymore. If you are an American citizen that should concern you greatly.

Then they should not have attempted it. Everybody knows they were stupid to think it could work but them, and maybe Trump. Unlike Trump, many of these idiots have gone on the record to apologize and admit they were wrong to do what they did. Fake? Hey, if you came home to your house and somebody had kicked in your door and was faking raping your wife, would you be wrong to shoot them?

Not if it were Poor Boys or any number of RW fringe groups and it was a liberal woman being raped and murdered.

Put your victim card back in your wallet. It won't be accepted here. And it's call Improvised, not improved. And every Grunt knows how to do that. You don't have to bring weapons when improvised weapons are all over the place. And the use those improvised weapons.

Then I suggest you don't try and invade the Capital and threaten a democratic election. The next time, the cops are not going to be so namby pamby. They should have done that right after the first breach.

I watched it real time like most of America did. We know who is lying and that is you. So put that victim card away.

I don't have a problem. You attack our Democratically elected Congress and you get shot. Simple as that. And I don't give a rats as if you consider yourself rw or lw.

You're really a one trick pony with your victim card bullshit. You're the pussy flashing the victim card every time you open your mouth and it's so entertaining that you think nobody can see you for what you are. It does an old woman's heart good to laugh at lowlifes like you.

Why aren't any of the rioters who stormed the White House in May of 2020 and injured SIXTY Secret Service agents in jail waiting for their trial? Why aren't any of the BLM rioters who ended up causing billions in damage and the deaths of over 30 people in jail waiting for their trial? We don't have equal protection under the law anymore. If you are an American citizen that should concern you greatly.

There is a huge difference. From your own cite.

No individuals crossed the White House Fence and no Secret Service protectees were ever in any danger.

Time to get real, bitches.

Pointing out that your talk of weapons was not true, is not a "victim card" it is just pointing out the truth.

Your inability to defend your point, your distraction attempt is noted.

Do you support voter id laws?

lol. Yeah, you watched an unarmed mob break into a building. And now you are talking nonsense about insurrections and weapons that were supposedly seized.

Except, only a few hundred people did that. And you are acting as though it is policy for half the country. That is you, being panicked by the panic mongers.

Weak ass dodge.

Pointing out that your talk of weapons was not true, is not a "victim card" it is just pointing out the truth.

Your inability to defend your point, your distraction attempt is noted.

You intention is to display the Violent Insurrectionist domestic terrorists as peaceful. Now, get that victim card punched so you can return it to your wallet.

Do you support voter id laws?

Now, that's a broad question. But it has nothing to do with this discussion. You want that answered, do it in another thread and expand on it. Otherwise, just get your victim card punched and return it to the wallet.

lol. Yeah, you watched an unarmed mob break into a building. And now you are talking nonsense about insurrections and weapons that were supposedly seized.

Do you even own a TV? You are wearing that victim card mighty thin.

You intention is to display the Violent Insurrectionist domestic terrorists as peaceful. Now, get that victim card punched so you can return it to your wallet.
Nope. I regularly refer to them as "rioters" or a "mob". Me not wanting you to exaggerate what happened, is not me defending them or playing a "victim card". All of that, is you talking shit.
Now, that's a broad question. But it has nothing to do with this discussion. You want that answered, do it in another thread and expand on it. Otherwise, just get your victim card punched and return it to the wallet.

It is a broad question. I will accept a broad answer. I do not plan to derail the thread, I will immediately show the relevance the moment you answer it. Do you support voter id laws?

Do you even own a TV? You are wearing that victim card mighty thin.

Your inability to refute my point is noted. Here it is again.

you watched an unarmed mob break into a building. And now you are talking nonsense about insurrections and weapons that were supposedly seized.

Nope. I regularly refer to them as "rioters" or a "mob". Me not wanting you to exaggerate what happened, is not me defending them or playing a "victim card". All of that, is you talking shit.

It is a broad question. I will accept a broad answer. I do not plan to derail the thread, I will immediately show the relevance the moment you answer it. Do you support voter id laws?

Your inability to refute my point is noted. Here it is again.

you watched an unarmed mob break into a building. And now you are talking nonsense about insurrections and weapons that were supposedly seized.

5 dead, over 100 capital police injured. Doesn't sound too much like a peaceful kumbaya to me.

Please get that victim card punched and return it to your wallet.

Are you an American or a foreigner?

If you have to ask like you are, I am an American that is a Retired Military. I paid a higher price than you have and I had friends that paid an even higher price than I did.

What I see is you trying to make excuses for domestic terrorist violent traitors. And that means you are NOT an American. You haven't paid for that right.

5 dead, over 100 capital police injured. Doesn't sound too much like a peaceful kumbaya to me.

Please get that victim card punched and return it to your wallet.

1. I said nothing about "peaceful". That is you talking shit. Ask yourself why you feel the need to do that.

2. ONE death. An unarmed woman, shot by a cop.

3. When you say "victim card" and it is not called for, that is you being an ass, nothing more.

Forum List

Back