Insurrectionists have been treated unreasonably harshly.

The Democrats can rig an election and they can pull off a false flag insurrection.

Democrats play dirty and they play for keeps. The Republican Party needs to grow some cojones, put on boxer shorts rather than pantyhose and stand up for the people in our nation. The problem is the old establishment GOP (the Bush faction of the Party)
Why isn't the RNC DEMANDING that the Jan 6th political prisoners be released until they have their trial? It's been a f**n year!

Could it be we are working against what YOU believe is YOUR best interest? Could it be we remember our oath to the country? l believe that is so.
How is that Southern Border looking to you? Are you good with a steady stream of undocumented illegals and drugs pouriing into the country? How did you like the President lying and attacking our border patrol vowing to make them pay? How about your party trying to change voting laws to allow unknown unidentified people to vote in national elections? How did you like Biden giving away our energy independence and depleting our "Strategic" oil reserves to temporarily lower gas prices? That's your party working for THEIR best interests, not the country, not you, not me.

How is that Southern Border looking to you? Are you good with a steady stream of undocumented illegals and drugs pouriing into the country? How did you like the President lying and attacking our border patrol vowing to make them pay? How about your party trying to change voting laws to allow unknown unidentified people to vote in national elections? How did you like Biden giving away our energy independence and depleting our "Strategic" oil reserves to temporarily lower gas prices? That's your party working for THEIR best interests, not the country, not you, not me.

Wow, gaslighting from you. The Border has nothing to do with your bunch attempt at overthrowing Congress.

Why isn't the RNC DEMANDING that the Jan 6th political prisoners be released until they have their trial? It's been a f**n year!
Exactly. Most establishmentRepublicans are wimpy, wimpy, wimpy.

Many also hate Trump because he isn’t wimpy, wimpy, wimpy.

I have to admit I am disgusted with the Republican Party.

As poorly thought out as anything else they attempted, thinking sheer numbers would carry the day, and nobody would really mind, I suppose. You know how idiots are, like cattle you just get them stirred up, spooked, going in the direction you want and let'm go.
Well there obviously was little foreplanning involved.

Sure, I agree. We don't have riots around here because we do treat them equally. But we do encourage legal peaceful protests. And it's okay to get loud since they are done outside the quiet hours.

But when a group decides to overthrow our government, we don't see that as either a protest nor a riot. We see that as a treasonous act and deserves an extreme reaction. You condone and support that treasonous action and will attempt to protect them.

Treason? YOu want to execute hundreds of people for a delay of a few hours of a ceremonial function?

Dude. It was not an attempt to overthrow the government. You are being lied to, by political operatives, so that you support a violation of the other side's rights, so that they can be suppressed and marginalized using government force.

Wow, you do like changing things up. In reality, it's been you Rumpsters that have done that. You always want to say it's the other bunch so that no one looks closely at you. So you try and find an enemy by creating one. Fascism at he best (or worse)

I was thanking Biden and the libs for removing any social or economic responsibility from those of us who
have tried our best to be responsible citizens. Life will be easier without having to always do the right thing.

Treason? YOu want to execute hundreds of people for a delay of a few hours of a ceremonial function?

Dude. It was not an attempt to overthrow the government. You are being lied to, by political operatives, so that you support a violation of the other side's rights, so that they can be suppressed and marginalized using government force.

Yes, I am being lied to and I sure wish you would stop doing it.

Yes, I am being lied to and I sure wish you would stop doing it.

YOur refusal to discuss this reasonably is noted. All you have is stonewalling and gaslighting.

A protest got out of hand. A few hundred people rioted. The only death was on unarmed rioter, shot dead by a cop.

That you want to pretend that was a serious attempt at overthrowing the government, is you setting up your justification for your next escalation.

YOur refusal to discuss this reasonably is noted. All you have is stonewalling and gaslighting.

A protest got out of hand. A few hundred people rioted. The only death was on unarmed rioter, shot dead by a cop.

That you want to pretend that was a serious attempt at overthrowing the government, is you setting up your justification for your next escalation.
And a female trump supporter on the Capital steps, trampled to death by the insurrectionists, rabidly trying to get in the front door. The others may be debatable. The Qanon/Trumper lady on the steps, and the nut ball that wanted to be the first one in through the broken out security glass door, defended by armed Capital Police, warning not to come in, are not.

And it was a clear cut attempt at forcably taking over congress. The last time I checked, that fell under the insurrectionist laws. I didn't write that law.

And a female trump supporter on the Capital steps, trampled to death by the insurrectionists, rabidly trying to get in the front door. The others may be debatable. The Qanon/Trumper lady on the steps, and the nut ball that wanted to be the first one in through the broken out security glass door, defended by armed Capital Police, warning not to come in, are not.

The second death is from just being crushed in the crowd? ANd that's your evidence of a serious revolution?

1642422915273.png

And it was a clear cut attempt at forcably taking over congress. The last time I checked, that fell under the insurrectionist laws. I didn't write that law.

So, why aren't the lefty rioters who set up autonomous zones or attacked fed buildings, or the courthouse, or burned down the police station, being charged the same way, ie insurrection?

That is my point. We have different standards for different rioters.

I want their right to equality of protection respected. You want it violated.

You want to treat rioters harshly, to the full extent of the law? I can support that. YOu want to gun them down like dogs when they riot or loot? I can support that.

You want to do that to ONE side, while treating the other side, with kid gloves, or just give them a pass?

That is you being a tyrant. THe dead are then political murders. The prisoners are then political prisoners.

What do you think the next step is?

The second death is from just being crushed in the crowd? ANd that's your evidence of a serious revolution?

View attachment 589138
You are the one that needs further evidence, not me. I was watching live, since I am retired and not getting it later along with a party line.

So, why aren't the lefty rioters who set up autonomous zones or attacked fed buildings, or the courthouse, or burned down the police station, being charged the same way, ie insurrection?

That is my point. We have different standards for different rioters.

I want their right to equality of protection respected. You want it violated.

You want to treat rioters harshly, to the full extent of the law? I can support that. YOu want to gun them down like dogs when they riot or loot? I can support that.

You want to do that to ONE side, while treating the other side, with kid gloves, or just give them a pass?

That is you being a tyrant. THe dead are then political murders. The prisoners are then political prisoners.

What do you think the next step is?

Then you would welcome the lefties invading and holding the Congress, Whitehouse or Supreme Court Building the next time they throw a tantrum and have a false Proffet leading them.

The left has not been successful in their attempts at takeover of lower government buildings. But the right has.

Then you would welcome the lefties invading and holding the Congress, Whitehouse or Supreme Court Building the next time they throw a tantrum and have a false Proffet leading them.

The left has not been successful in their attempts at takeover of lower government buildings. But the right has.

What part of my calling them rioters and wanting them held to the same standard of justice as the lefty rioters, makes you think I supported them?

What part of my calling them rioters and wanting them held to the same standard of justice as the lefty rioters, makes you think I supported them?
To date, the only successful taking over Governments have been rw. When you take over a government it's no longer a riot. The Feds are now charging some with the more serious insurrection law. They aren't charging most of the followers but the leaders are being charge with the more serious charges and they WILL convictions. So you can call a terd a rose but it still smells like shit and looks like crap.

Not once have I said that a rioter should be let off the hook but burning a dumpster or breaking a few windows isn't an attempt to overthrow our Democratic Republic. Breaking windows is probably a misdemenor while lighting that fire could be charged as arson.

Remember, the French Revolution was fought with only one side well armed. The Revolutionaries used weapons including kicking, hitting, pitch forks, hoes and brute physical force against a well armed, regulated and trained Military. Let them eat cake.

To date, the only successful taking over Governments have been rw. When you take over a government it's no longer a riot.

They did not take over the government. THey took over a building.

The Feds are now charging some with the more serious insurrection law. They aren't charging most of the followers but the leaders are being charge with the more serious charges and they WILL convictions. So you can call a terd a rose but it still smells like shit and looks like crap.

To be fair then, the leaders fo the various Autonomous Zones and the leaders of the groups that attacked various government buildings would need to face the same serious charges.

Not once have I said that a rioter should be let off the hook but burning a dumpster or breaking a few windows isn't an attempt to overthrow our Democratic Republic. Breaking windows is probably a misdemenor while lighting that fire could be charged as arson.

The Autonomous Zones were. The attacks on the government buildings were.

You are applying different standards to different people based on politics.

Remember, the French Revolution was fought with only one side well armed. The Revolutionaries used weapons including kicking, hitting, pitch forks, hoes and brute physical force against a well armed, regulated and trained Military. Let them eat cake.

Because teh impoverished french peasants didn't have access to said weapons. Americans do, and yet the Americans who rioted on 1/6 did not bring their weapons, because they were not planning nor implementing a serious insurrection.

They did not take over the government. THey took over a building.

To be fair then, the leaders fo the various Autonomous Zones and the leaders of the groups that attacked various government buildings would need to face the same serious charges.

The Autonomous Zones were. The attacks on the government buildings were.

You are applying different standards to different people based on politics.

Because teh impoverished french peasants didn't have access to said weapons. Americans do, and yet the Americans who rioted on 1/6 did not bring their weapons, because they were not planning nor implementing a serious insurrection.

You are trying to cover up an attempt at overthrowing our Democratic Republic. That means you are pushing Domestic Terrorism. And I don't negotiate with terrorists. Have a nice life.

You are trying to cover up an attempt at overthrowing our Democratic Republic. That means you are pushing Domestic Terrorism. And I don't negotiate with terrorists. Have a nice life.

Nope. YOu are inventing reasons to treat one group of rioters, more harshly than other rioters.

That is an injustice. Those who serve time, under such treatment, will be political prisoners.

You can talk shit all you want. You are tearing this nation apart.

Forum List

Back