Insurrectionists have been treated unreasonably harshly.

1. I said nothing about "peaceful". That is you talking shit. Ask yourself why you feel the need to do that.

2. ONE death. An unarmed woman, shot by a cop.

3. When you say "victim card" and it is not called for, that is you being an ass, nothing more.

Thank you for playing. There are some really crappy parting gifts you get as you get kicked out the door.

Thank you for playing. There are some really crappy parting gifts you get as you get kicked out the door.

Your inability to even try to address my points, my points that crushed yours?

Is noted. That is you losing the debate.

It is too bad you don't have the moral courage to admit that you were wrong.

Your inability to even try to address my points, my points that crushed yours?

Is noted. That is you losing the debate.

It is too bad you don't have the moral courage to admit that you were wrong.
Just grab your crappy parting gifts. It's my game show.

What I see is you trying to make excuses for domestic terrorist violent traitors. And that means you are NOT an American. You haven't paid for that right.
I thank you for your service. I have noted there are some retired military who align themselves with the DEM Party that is clearly working against the best interests of America. I don't know why that is, I just call it like I see it.

Then they should not have attempted it. Everybody knows they were stupid to think it could work but them, and maybe Trump. Unlike Trump, many of these idiots have gone on the record to apologize and admit they were wrong to do what they did. Fake? Hey, if you came home to your house and somebody had kicked in your door and was faking raping your wife, would you be wrong to shoot them?
The Trump supporters were not attempting to take over the government. They were simply a mob that got out of control and rioted. Overly enthusiastic mobs tend to do that.

I support peaceful demonstrations but not riots. By the way, that applies to BLM and Antifa riots too.

Do you remember the White House protests? That too was a riot that got out of hand.

What does a home invasion and rape have to do with the subject? That’s an entirely different situation.

If you have to ask like you are, I am an American that is a Retired Military. I paid a higher price than you have and I had friends that paid an even higher price than I did.

What I see is you trying to make excuses for domestic terrorist violent traitors. And that means you are NOT an American. You haven't paid for that right.
I normally like to thank Veterans for their service.

And then one uses their service to grind others into the dirt.

An honorable Veteran doesn't do shit like that. You're lying about serving.

Just grab your crappy parting gifts. It's my game show.

I want all the riots and rioters treated equally. The way that the one riot is being singled out for special attention and extra punishment, is not right.

Indeed, it is a violation of their rights.

That's wrong. And un-American.

Not if it were Poor Boys or any number of RW fringe groups and it was a liberal woman being raped and murdered.
We're pretty equal opportunity down here. Politics would not matter, just like the attack on Washington.

The Trump supporters were not attempting to take over the government. They were simply a mob that got out of control and rioted. Overly enthusiastic mobs tend to do that.

I support peaceful demonstrations but not riots. By the way, that applies to BLM and Antifa riots too.

Do you remember the White House protests? That too was a riot that got out of hand.

What does a home invasion and rape have to do with the subject? That’s an entirely different situation.
Sure looked and sounded like they were intent on stopping the electoral vote, killing Pense, Pelosi and showed no reluctance to attack defenders of the Capital. I guess they could not control their stupider impulses in the attack mode, they had been put in and were just too damn irrationally stupid to know better than post it all on social media, as the anti-American assholes that had been normal citizens most of their life had been radicalized by the trump team to the point they no longer knew right from wrong, attacking like rabid dogs, and warped enough psychologically to think normal Americans would approve (we definitely do not) or would consider it no more important than a ghetto riot against local police to loot liquor stores (wrong again).

I thank you for your service. I have noted there are some retired military who align themselves with the DEM Party that is clearly working against the best interests of America. I don't know why that is, I just call it like I see it.

Could it be we are working against what YOU believe is YOUR best interest? Could it be we remember our oath to the country? l believe that is so.

I want all the riots and rioters treated equally. The way that the one riot is being singled out for special attention and extra punishment, is not right.

Indeed, it is a violation of their rights.

That's wrong. And un-American.

Sure, I agree. We don't have riots around here because we do treat them equally. But we do encourage legal peaceful protests. And it's okay to get loud since they are done outside the quiet hours.

But when a group decides to overthrow our government, we don't see that as either a protest nor a riot. We see that as a treasonous act and deserves an extreme reaction. You condone and support that treasonous action and will attempt to protect them.

Especially if the security breaks containment and invites the protesters through the barricades.
The Democrats can rig an election and they can pull off a false flag insurrection.

Democrats play dirty and they play for keeps. The Republican Party needs to grow some cojones, put on boxer shorts rather than pantyhose and stand up for the people in our nation. The problem is the old establishment GOP (the Bush faction of the Party)

Sure looked and sounded like they were intent on stopping the electoral vote, killing Pense, Pelosi and showed no reluctance to attack defenders of the Capital. I guess they could not control their stupider impulses in the attack mode, they had been put in and were just too damn irrationally stupid to know better than post it all on social media, as the anti-American assholes that had been normal citizens most of their life had been radicalized by the trump team to the point they no longer knew right from wrong, attacking like rabid dogs, and warped enough psychologically to think normal Americans would approve (we definitely do not) or would consider it no more important than a ghetto riot against local police to loot liquor stores (wrong again).
How exactly were they planning to kill Pense and Pelosi?

The rioters were UNARMED. There were armed police present. If the rioters would have attempted a physical attack on any high ranking politician the police would have legally used lethal force to stop them.

Fine, let's try them, convict them and execute them. While we are at it, the spouses gets to work in the poor house and their kids get the fun filled trip to the orphanage where they can make caskets for the next batch of insurrectionists.

Yah, let's turn the clock back and make America Great Again.
Each one has the opportunity to make their own lives 'great' in America (If I can do it, anyone can).

How exactly were they planning to kill Pense and Pelosi?

The rioters were UNARMED. There were armed police present. If the rioters would have attempted a physical attack on any high ranking politician the police would have legally used lethal force to stop them.
As poorly thought out as anything else they attempted, thinking sheer numbers would carry the day, and nobody would really mind, I suppose. You know how idiots are, like cattle you just get them stirred up, spooked, going in the direction you want and let'm go.

When Antifa (not real) or the blm (almost 100% peaceful protests) suddenly invade our Capital Building using force yes, I would say the same thing about them. The purpose for the invasion was to damage our Republic. Next time (and there will be a next time) shoot them and haul them off in bundles.
The purpose (behind the purpose) was to protest the return to the lunacy of the left with the election of Biden, who promised to undo everything Trump had done to try and save the country.

Well, they ARE political prisoners. This is the worldwide norm for political prisoners. I don't know why we are surprised, the way all other liberties have been trashed lately.
Actually we are freer now than ever, since the Dems have set the example. We are now free to do any nutty, stupid, or destructive thing we want to do. They have suspended or revoked all the rules of common sense and sanity. So we are truly "Free at last, free at last."

Actually we are freer now than ever, since the Dems have set the example. We are now free to do any nutty, stupid, or destructive thing we want to do. They have suspended or revoked all the rules of common sense and sanity. So we are truly "Free at last, free at last."

Wow, you do like changing things up. In reality, it's been you Rumpsters that have done that. You always want to say it's the other bunch so that no one looks closely at you. So you try and find an enemy by creating one. Fascism at he best (or worse)

Forum List

Back