Insurrectionists have been treated unreasonably harshly.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
About 20,000 insurrectionists have been captured, and 10,000 of them paid a very high price for their Rebellion and Disloyalty. Here. Many of them were held in prison ships in appalling conditions.
800px-HMS_Jersey_Prison_Ship_1782.jpg

Interior_HMS_Jersey_1855.jpg

Prison Ship Martyrs Monument commemorates the suffering of Insurrectionists:
Prison_Ship_Martyrs%27_Monument_from_southwest.jpg

About 20,000 insurrectionists have been captured, and 10,000 of them paid a very high price for their Rebellion and Disloyalty. Here. Many of them were held in prison ships in appalling conditions.
800px-HMS_Jersey_Prison_Ship_1782.jpg

Interior_HMS_Jersey_1855.jpg

Prison Ship Martyrs Monument commemorates the suffering of Insurrectionists:
Prison_Ship_Martyrs%27_Monument_from_southwest.jpg
Perhaps, insurrection is something, not to become involved in, especially on the losing side.

The 2022 version has American citizens imprisoned for a year and still no trial. This is America under tyrannical Democrat rule.

Fine, let's try them, convict them and execute them. While we are at it, the spouses gets to work in the poor house and their kids get the fun filled trip to the orphanage where they can make caskets for the next batch of insurrectionists.

Yah, let's turn the clock back and make America Great Again.

Trust, soon most of the fascist democrat street base, will either be dead, dying, or permanently disabled..... I don't care if they are your fucking children, if they are woke fascist democrats, make absolutely certain they get tagged with those Biden Booster jabs, nature will then run her course.... The only good fascist democrat is a Biden Boosted fascist democrat!

Trust, soon most of the fascist democrat street base, will either be dead, dying, or permanently disabled..... I don't care if they are your fucking children, if they are woke fascist democrats, make absolutely certain they get tagged with those Biden Booster jabs, nature will then run her course.... The only good fascist democrat is a Biden Boosted fascist democrat!

If a Dem changes to a Fascist, they must start attending all Rump Ralleys and buy lots of red hats and things.

The 2022 version has American citizens imprisoned for a year and still no trial.

Imprisoned for a year, starved, beaten and tortured. One of the people is at risk of dying now because they deny him the healthcare he needs.

No charges, no bail, no hearing, no court date. No attorney, no family, no visitation, no company, no personal needs or care.

Now what if this man finally comes to trial and all charges dropped? What if his crime merits 40 days?

This is inhuman, it is unAmerican, it is unconstitutional, it is illegal.

America the Gulag for political prisoners of the Left as they sit back laughing and loving it all.

All involved should be shot as traitors once the truth comes out and justice and law prevails in America again.

Remember that when the truth of the treasonous fraud 2020 election finally comes out.
If this "truth" you religiously believe in never comes out, will you never find peace?

Perhaps, insurrection is something, not to become involved in, especially on the losing side.
Once again, I have mixed feeling about the issue.

I have a disability. Because of the Insurrection, I do not have the same help as people in UK, Canada, Australia, NZ have.

If this "truth" you religiously believe in never comes out, will you never find peace?

Idiot, there was a presser on TV today before a hundred media with government officials several hours long going over all of the evidence so far.

Guess you were too busy picking your nose.

I realize that the vital aspect of staying a leftist is to be absolutely clueless about truth and reality.

Idiot, there was a presser on TV today before a hundred media with government officials several hours long going over all of the evidence so far.

Guess you were too busy picking your nose.

I realize that the vital aspect of staying a leftist is to be absolutely clueless about truth and reality.
I saw one also, and have read many articles. You probably are not going to get what you seek, though you might one day get what you deserve. I realize that being a trumpist (not somebody on the right or an actual conservative) means you have a very shallow grasp of reality and lot of problems knowing what is real. Pray to your orange god, believe what you like, but try to stay out of trouble and not embarrass your family.

You probably are not going to get what you seek, though you might one day get what you deserve. I realize that being a trumpist (not somebody on the right or an actual conservative) means you have a very shallow grasp of reality and lot of problems knowing what is real. Pray to your orange god, believe what you like, but try to stay out of trouble and not embarrass your family.

Yeah, probably all that or maybe you can just go FUCK yourself, drop dead, eat shit, and clog up a sewer somewhere. :fu:

Yeah, probably all that or maybe you can just go FUCK yourself, drop dead, eat shit, and clog up a sewer somewhere. :fu:
What a whiny little troll. You are just upset you couldn't get your way (trump not returned to rule by your unsupported beliefs alone, violent Capital felons getting prison sentences and fines, trump himself being investigated to see if he kept himself distanced from actual planning enough to avoid criminal charges), are realizing a national line in the sand was drawn, that will be defended way into the future whether local governments stand up to local rioters or not, and that the failed attempt to overthrow the election of 2020 by trumpist mobs and trumpist politicians will be hung around the necks of the supporting politician like a stinking dead chicken on a cur dog, being trained to quit it's bad behavior. I predicted that last one, on the day of the insurrection and am glad to see it come to pass. Cheer up. There are plenty of 3rd world countries that are probably ripe for the taking.
Big deal. So your plans didn't work. Bad plans often don't work.

Last edited:
Fine, let's try them, convict them and execute them. While we are at it, the spouses gets to work in the poor house and their kids get the fun filled trip to the orphanage where they can make caskets for the next batch of insurrectionists.

Yah, let's turn the clock back and make America Great Again.

What about all the antifa and blm insurrectionists? Do they get the same treatment?

If a Dem changes to a Fascist, they must start attending all Rump Ralleys and buy lots of red hats and things.
You know the thing is you retards don't even know what "fascism" is, its impossibly fucking comical how you fucktards toss that around, "fascism," as a pejorative, and you are literally clueless what fascism, and fascists are! This is of course due to the public schooling you were subjected to, where they performed an intellectual abortion upon your defenseless mind in grades 1-12, then cut you loose.

Fascism sweetie-pie, is "woke" woke is textbook fascism, as is a media that serves the interests of a ruling elite political/industrial class by fomenting one accepted line of intellectual reasoning, one accepted political orientation, whilst ruthlessly attacking, and suppressing any other!

Textbook fascism is where the entire educational system of a nation, its industrial/technology base, and its dominant popular culture, are wedded to a single accepted line of intellectual reasoning, one acceptable political orientation, whilst ruthlessly isolating, marginalizing, and ultimately eliminating all dissenting opinion by refusing to educate the dissenters, represent politically the dissenters, and ultimately barring them from meaningful work!

Now I understand your IQ is running in the mid, to upper 70's, but even you should now, after above tutorial, understand, that Trump, whilst perhaps an asshole, and his base of American support while somewhat aggravating, are about as far removed from fascism, as "woke" is from sensible! :poke:

What a whiny little troll. You are just upset you couldn't get your way (trump not returned to rule by your unsupported beliefs alone, violent Capital felons getting prison sentences and fines, trump himself being investigated to see if he kept himself distanced from actual planning enough to avoid criminal charges), are realizing a national line in the sand was drawn, that will be defended way into the future whether local governments stand up to local rioters or not, and that the failed attempt to overthrow the election of 2020 by trumpist mobs and trumpist politicians will be hung around the necks of the supporting politician like a stinking dead chicken on a cur dog, being trained to quit it's bad behavior. I predicted that last one, on the day of the insurrection and am glad to see it come to pass. Cheer up. There are plenty of 3rd world countries that are probably ripe for the taking.

YOu realize that the portion of hte population represented by Trump, is still there and angrier than ever, right? Nothing is over. Nothing is resolved. THey are still going to want their interests to be heard and respected.

Forum List

Back