Insurrectionists have been treated unreasonably harshly.

Your side was rioting for years before 1/6.

That your ignore that reality and focus on the one little right leaning riot, and pretend it is the whole story, is just you telling yourself shit.

Which as I said, none of us over here are buying at all.

Before you start shit, you should take a moment and think about the potential cost and if you are really willing to pay it.

AFterwards, will be too late.

So which will it be? Are you a grown up, or are you a child, who thinks that wishing something will make it true?

My side? Do you mean that all us Retired Military have the habit of rioting worse that any other known group? Do you mean that real Fiscal Conservatives are going to break into the US Capital Building attack the Police? Are saying that "My Group" is trying to overthrown a legal election through terrorist acts? Are you saying that Retired Military Fiscal Conservatives are blindly following an insane orange self proclaimed Diety?

Well, they ARE political prisoners. This is the worldwide norm for political prisoners. I don't know why we are surprised, the way all other liberties have been trashed lately.
That's the problem we have become systematically desensitized to Democrats trampling on citizen's rights. These political prisoners will have been incarcerated for over a year and a half BEFORE they even get a trial! This is the USA, not the CCP.

That's the problem we have become systematically desensitized to Democrats trampling on citizen's rights. These political prisoners will have been incarcerated for over a year and a half BEFORE they even get a trial! This is the USA, not the CCP.
A distinction without a difference anymore.

My side? Do you mean that all us Retired Military have the habit of rioting worse that any other known group? Do you mean that real Fiscal Conservatives are going to break into the US Capital Building attack the Police? Are saying that "My Group" is trying to overthrown a legal election through terrorist acts? Are you saying that Retired Military Fiscal Conservatives are blindly following an insane orange self proclaimed Diety?

I'm saying that your desire to see your enemies gunned down like dogs, while your side gets kid glove treatment is a massive escalation and if you get your way, it will led to blowback that will cost you and yours.

You can talk shit to tell yourself that won't happen, because of "reasons" but that will just be you telling yourself shit.

It will happen. People will die, if you get your way. You might be able to convince yourself that there is no connection between your actions and the results of those actions.

But the cost will still be paid.

Why are you so full of hate, that you are willing to spend the lives of your own people, to see your enemies die?

Are saying that "My Group" is trying to overthrown a legal election through terrorist acts?
That right there is the sloppy pile of bullshit the whole "Insurrection' story is built upon. A few dozen over zealous patriots had no ability or intention of overthrowing anything. They were unarmed and they saw an opportunity provided by a weak and welcoming Capitol Police Force. They entered the Capitol with the Police opening the barricades and the doors for them.

I'm saying that your desire to see your enemies gunned down like dogs, while your side gets kid glove treatment is a massive escalation and if you get your way, it will led to blowback that will cost you and yours.

You can talk shit to tell yourself that won't happen, because of "reasons" but that will just be you telling yourself shit.

It will happen. People will die, if you get your way. You might be able to convince yourself that there is no connection between your actions and the results of those actions.

But the cost will still be paid.

Why are you so full of hate, that you are willing to spend the lives of your own people, to see your enemies die?

My side? The only time I want to gun down you is when you attempt to overthrow my Government. You have already shown that if given the chance, you will do it again. Insurectionist should be either given long prison sentence or if they are violent during that act, shot and killed on the spot.

That right there is the sloppy pile of bullshit the whole "Insurrection' story is built upon. A few dozen over zealous patriots had no ability or intention of overthrowing anything. They were unarmed and they saw an opportunity provided by a weak and welcoming Capitol Police Force. They entered the Capitol with the Police opening the barricades and the doors for them.

Hate to break it to you but it's been well documented that you are lying out your traitorous ass.

Hate to break it to you but it's been well documented that you are lying out your traitorous ass.
Show us that documentation. This ought to be interesting.

We'll wait.

Edit: Vrenn, still waiting.

I can hear crickets chirping out the name Vrenn

Last edited:
Show us that documentation. This ought to be interesting.

We'll wait.

Edit: Vrenn, still waiting.

I can hear crickets chirping out the name Vrenn

It's been said and documented over and over. You have nothing to say that isn't a traitorous violent lie. You ahve nothing to say that I care to hear. Have a nice life.

It's been said and documented over and over. You have nothing to say that isn't a traitorous violent lie. You ahve nothing to say that I care to hear. Have a nice life.
How was it "documented"?

You're the one who used the word. Words have meaning.

Just as I thought. Another lying leftist cockroach. Thanks for showing us what you are.

My side? The only time I want to gun down you is when you attempt to overthrow my Government. You have already shown that if given the chance, you will do it again. Insurectionist should be either given long prison sentence or if they are violent during that act, shot and killed on the spot.

It is your choice to define a riot as an "attempt to overthrow your government" and to thus justify mass murder of your enemies.

That choice will have consequences. And costs.

ARe you prepared to face that like an adult, or is your path more of a talking shit to yourself, so when the pain comes, you can cope by blaming others?

Me? I want to return to the old normal, when all riots were considered bad and actively fought and suppressed by the police. I want to win, but I am not looking excuses to justify my side... committing violent crimes while exaggerating the violent crimes of my enemies to justify a double standard of reaction that would....obviously lead to increasing strife and death.

It is your choice to define a riot as an "attempt to overthrow your government" and to thus justify mass murder of your enemies.

When your bunch attempts to directly overthrow the Government it's not a riot. It's an insurrection. It's no longer a Riot. It's domestic terrorism and traitorous. It's not a Riot.

That choice will have consequences. And costs.

You want to do a domestic terrorist act, you deserve to be shot and killed or sent to a wonderful prison we have within driving distance of my current location.

ARe you prepared to face that like an adult, or is your path more of a talking shit to yourself, so when the pain comes, you can cope by blaming others?

Hate to break it to you, but I am not in pain nor will I be in pain. And I don't support Rioting but do support Protests as long as they follow the law including the proper permits. Rioters need to be arrested and jailed. But you support Treasonous Acts against the United States of America. That makes you a domestic terrorist and deserve to be shot on sight. The next time you clowns try that, expect more than one cop to shoot your sorry asses.

Me? I want to return to the old normal, when all riots were considered bad and actively fought and suppressed by the police. I want to win, but I am not looking excuses to justify my side... committing violent crimes while exaggerating the violent crimes of my enemies to justify a double standard of reaction that would....obviously lead to increasing strife and death.

All Riots ARE considered bad by people like me. Domestic Terrorism is completely off the table and should be handled like it reads and that is Treason using terrorism to accomplish it. The Capital Building Terrorist Act was NOT a Riot. It was an act of Domestic Terrorism. Ben Laden would be proud of you.

Oh my, you are dramatic. You are also wrong. But hey it's America, so go ahead and believe in the crisis that the Democrats have created for you...again. And btw thank you for your service.

Oh my, you are dramatic. You are also wrong. But hey it's America, so go ahead and believe in the crisis that the Democrats have created for you...again. And btw thank you for your service.

Not accepted, Pillow Boy. I took an oath against foriegn and domestic terrorist. The only question not answered is which of those two groups you belong to.

When your bunch attempts to directly overthrow the Government it's not a riot. It's an insurrection. It's no longer a Riot. It's domestic terrorism and traitorous. It's not a Riot.

You want to do a domestic terrorist act, you deserve to be shot and killed or sent to a wonderful prison we have within driving distance of my current location.

Hate to break it to you, but I am not in pain nor will I be in pain. And I don't support Rioting but do support Protests as long as they follow the law including the proper permits. Rioters need to be arrested and jailed. But you support Treasonous Acts against the United States of America. That makes you a domestic terrorist and deserve to be shot on sight. The next time you clowns try that, expect more than one cop to shoot your sorry asses.

All Riots ARE considered bad by people like me. Domestic Terrorism is completely off the table and should be handled like it reads and that is Treason using terrorism to accomplish it. The Capital Building Terrorist Act was NOT a Riot. It was an act of Domestic Terrorism. Ben Laden would be proud of you.

An "insurrection" stopped by one cop firing one bullet that killed one unarmed woman?

What a load of crap. It was a riot and not a serious one. The only person that died, was one of the rioters.

You are looking for excuses for your mass murder. And all the while clearly supporting the double standard where your sides, far worse rioters, are treated with kid gloves.

The consequences of this, will not be good and you will bear partial responsibility.

An "insurrection" stopped by one cop firing one bullet that killed one unarmed woman?

What a load of crap. It was a riot and not a serious one. The only person that died, was one of the rioters.

You are looking for excuses for your mass murder. And all the while clearly supporting the double standard where your sides, far worse rioters, are treated with kid gloves.

The consequences of this, will not be good and you will bear partial responsibility.

And over 400 injured with 5 dying. Over 100 cops injured. And they ended up taking over the Capital Building for over 2 hours. One of the things I learned in special classes, when one says there are no weapons, we look around and find tens of weapons just laying around and that includes flagpoles, shovels and even toasters. Steel barriers are formidable weapons. And there were hundreds of weapons that were used.

The second that the barriers were forceably breached it went from a riot to an insurrection and you went to a Domestic Terrorist.

And over 400 injured with 5 dying. Over 100 cops injured. And they ended up taking over the Capital Building for over 2 hours. One of the things I learned in special classes, when one says there are no weapons, we look around and find tens of weapons just laying around and that includes flagpoles, shovels and even toasters. Steel barriers are formidable weapons. And there were hundreds of weapons that were used.

The second that the barriers were forceably breached it went from a riot to an insurrection and you went to a Domestic Terrorist.

That is all a load of crap, invented after the fact to justify your panic mongering and your escalation of force, that you want.

That is all a load of crap, invented after the fact to justify your panic mongering and your escalation of force, that you want.

I see you used the word "Justify". I want to "Justify" Justice. And I see it happening once more in 2025 when Rump goes into his tirade. And when (note the word "When") you try it again, the Police needs to shoot to kill since you don't seem to care if you kill them or not .Justice.

I see you used the word "Justify". I want to "Justify" Justice. And I see it happening once more in 2025 when Rump goes into his tirade. And when (note the word "When") you try it again, the Police needs to shoot to kill since you don't seem to care if you kill them or not .Justice.
And who says lunatic lefties are violent? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back