Insurrectionists have been treated unreasonably harshly.

I see you used the word "Justify". I want to "Justify" Justice. And I see it happening once more in 2025 when Rump goes into his tirade. And when (note the word "When") you try it again, the Police needs to shoot to kill since you don't seem to care if you kill them or not .Justice.

YOur lies are noted and dismissed.

YOur side rioted for years and your side ordered the police to treat the rioters with kid gloves. Indeed, in a number instances going so far as to arrest people for defending themselves.

ONE right leaning riot, and you have a hissy fit, and start talking shit about how you are going to start using the power of the state to mass murder your enemies.

That is you being the bad guy. YOU.

As far as I know, all of the people picked up for January 6th have either stood trial, or are awaiting trial.

That said, I do feel as if the American justice system (in general, not just for this case) has somewhat lost sight of the "Speedy Trial" part of the Sixth Amendment. It seems as if it either makes defendants wait a long time for resolution, or really waters down the deterrent quality of a sentencing.

YOur lies are noted and dismissed.

YOur side rioted for years and your side ordered the police to treat the rioters with kid gloves. Indeed, in a number instances going so far as to arrest people for defending themselves.

ONE right leaning riot, and you have a hissy fit, and start talking shit about how you are going to start using the power of the state to mass murder your enemies.

That is you being the bad guy. YOU.

My side? I have never rioted in my life. I have been on the protection side during a Nuke "Protest" at a missile site. I do condone legal "Protests" including the proper licensing and permits. I have NEVER condone rioting. But you condone domestic terrorism so I guess that I would take up arms against that if need be. My "Side" is on the side of Justice and preserving our Nation. I can live with that.

Your side is doing anything and everything to overthrow a legal election. That action is covered in just about every military and police oath in this land for us to prevent you from your domestic terrorist acts. BenLauden would be proud of you.

My side? I have never rioted in my life. I have been on the protection side during a Nuke "Protest" at a missile site. I do condone legal "Protests" including the proper licensing and permits. I have NEVER condone rioting. But you condone domestic terrorism so I guess that I would take up arms against that if need be. My "Side" is on the side of Justice and preserving our Nation. I can live with that.

Your side is doing anything and everything to overthrow a legal election. That action is covered in just about every military and police oath in this land for us to prevent you from your domestic terrorist acts. BenLauden would be proud of you.

When you look at a period of nearly 4 years of rioting and civil unrest and decide that the side that had ONE small riot at the end, is the bad guys that you want to see mass murdered, while ignoring the YEARS of riots from the other side,

you are clearly taking sides, and it is not the side of Law and Order.

My side, as a whole, did not try to overthrow a legal election. There were a few hundred people that protested and got out of hand and crossed the line into a riot. The vast majority of my side, are happy to see those rioters face justice for their crime(s) of rioting and trespassing.

BenLauden?

When you look at a period of nearly 4 years of rioting and civil unrest and decide that the side that had ONE small riot at the end, is the bad guys that you want to see mass murdered, while ignoring the YEARS of riots from the other side,

you are clearly taking sides, and it is not the side of Law and Order.

My side, as a whole, did not try to overthrow a legal election. There were a few hundred people that protested and got out of hand and crossed the line into a riot. The vast majority of my side, are happy to see those rioters face justice for their crime(s) of rioting and trespassing.

I took the side of the legitimate Protesters We had them here as well. In fact, one of the leaders in our BLM protest was the City Police Chief. We had you bunch of domestic terrorists show up with their weapons and they were sent packing. Had rioters tried to apply their trade, the BLM protesters would have apprehended them.

Then you come in here and lie your ass off. Sorry, but I don't allow you to play the victim card.

I took the side of the legitimate Protesters We had them here as well. In fact, one of the leaders in our BLM protest was the City Police Chief. We had you bunch of domestic terrorists show up with their weapons and they were sent packing. Had rioters tried to apply their trade, the BLM protesters would have apprehended them.

Then you come in here and lie your ass off. Sorry, but I don't allow you to play the victim card.
Show us a picture of those armed domestic terrorists you ran into. You must have taken pictures, right?

And you are still ignoring the widespread and massive riots of the your side to focus solely on the misdeeds, real or imagined, of your enemies.

1641957289698.png

1641957315529.png

1641957353282.png

I have a side but not what your lie says it is. I am supporting the Legal Expression and free speech. You support your own "Destroy and Hate" crap. Sorry, but I won't let you play the victim.

I have been consistent in my anti-rioting position across the board, and across party lines.

You are the one with the different standards depending on which side they are on.

You are the one fantasizing about the mass murder of people on the other side, while giving a pass to those on your side, not me.

I have been consistent in my anti-rioting position across the board, and across party lines.

You are the one with the different standards depending on which side they are on.

You are the one fantasizing about the mass murder of people on the other side, while giving a pass to those on your side, not me.
Isn't there something in TOS about how we can deal with someone who hangs out here and pounds his mass murder fantasies?

So you would protect law breakers with guns then. Oh, that's right. Only those that your fascist beliefs believe are lesser than you. Meanwhile, no matter who it is or where it is, you pull that weapon around me and handle it in a dangerous and threatening manner you won't be bothered with your hate anymore. You see, I don't hate any one group. But I also will not allow YOU to threaten or murder your way through life. I would rather the cops take care of your kind but if none are around, guess what. You believe that it's the "Other Side" that is violent and needs to be eliminated. Meanwhile, you threaten and lie about us REAL Conservatives that protect EVERY innocent person. So far, your reasoning is flawed and you keep walking back your crap. I don't have to walk back a thing. WE do not tolerate you domestic terrorists around here anymore than we tolerate Rioters of any kind. You Rumperheads need to take some kind of medication and get over your disease.

So you would protect law breakers with guns then.

I have no idea what you mean here. THe 1/6 rioters were almost all unarmed.

Oh, that's right. Only those that your fascist beliefs believe are lesser than you.

This is you talking shit.

Meanwhile, no matter who it is or where it is, you pull that weapon around me and handle it in a dangerous and threatening manner you won't be bothered with your hate anymore.

This seems to be you sneaking up on the Rittenhouse incident, and accepting without any reason, the position of the very partisan and utterly corrupt prosecution.

You see, I don't hate any one group.

Sure you do. You want to see us mass murdered. You said so yourself. Now you are fantasizing about killing us individually, yourself. That's hate there, Vrenn. YOu are a hater.

But I also will not allow YOU to threaten or murder your way through life.

THe only person that died on 1/6 was one of us. Rittenhouse didn't shot anyone not attacking him. IF you mean what you say, you are on the wrong side.

I would rather the cops take care of your kind but if none are around, guess what.

I would rather cops take care of all law breakers the same. Equal justice.

You believe that it's the "Other Side" that is violent and needs to be eliminated.

You are the one here talking about mass murder and individual murder, so.... Oh, and I don't want you eliminated. I want you to wake up and look at yourself and realize how you have been brainwashed to the point that your brain is full of shit.

Meanwhile, you threaten and lie about us REAL Conservatives that protect EVERY innocent person.
lol,
So far, your reasoning is flawed and you keep walking back your crap. I don't have to walk back a thing. WE do not tolerate you domestic terrorists around here anymore than we tolerate Rioters of any kind. You Rumperheads need to take some kind of medication and get over your disease.

When you focus on one small riot from the RIght, and accept the lack of concern about far more numerous and widespread and deadly and destructive riots from the Left,

you are taking sides, on the side of the more violent Left, AND violating the principle of Equal Protection of Justice.

I have no idea what you mean here. THe 1/6 rioters were almost all unarmed.

Weapons are around us. And they used what was already there as weapons. And the authorities already seized the overt fire arms. Like I said, if I need a weapon even a toaster may do the job. Barriers and flagpoles work better though.

This is you talking shit.

This seems to be you sneaking up on the Rittenhouse incident, and accepting without any reason, the position of the very partisan and utterly corrupt prosecution.

I didn't even bring up the Rittenhouse incident. The whole thing was a mess on all sides. That situation could not exist where I am located.

Sure you do. You want to see us mass murdered. You said so yourself. Now you are fantasizing about killing us individually, yourself. That's hate there, Vrenn. YOu are a hater.

Easy answer. Don't attack others and you won't have me to worry about. And I could give a crap about your political roots or not.

THe only person that died on 1/6 was one of us. Rittenhouse didn't shot anyone not attacking him. IF you mean what you say, you are on the wrong side.

There was a total of 5 deaths and over 100 injuries. Sorry, I refuse to allow you to play the victim card.

I would rather cops take care of all law breakers the same. Equal justice.

Yet you support killing them when it suits you.

You are the one here talking about mass murder and individual murder, so.... Oh, and I don't want you eliminated. I want you to wake up and look at yourself and realize how you have been brainwashed to the point that your brain is full of shit.

I believe in meeting force with force. You don't like it, don't use your force. Again, I won't allow you to play your victim card.

lol,

When you focus on one small riot from the RIght, and accept the lack of concern about far more numerous and widespread and deadly and destructive riots from the Left,

It was a bunch of Domestic Terrorists trying to overthrow the legal government of the United States. And since you don't find a thing wrong about that, you are being treated as a domestic terrorist which you are. Sorry, I still won't allow you to play your victim card.

you are taking sides, on the side of the more violent Left, AND violating the principle of Equal Protection of Justice.

You are still trying to play the hate and victim card. Sorry, I won't allow that. You lock and load, expect others to do the same to combat you bunch of sicko domestic terrorists.

Weapons are around us. And they used what was already there as weapons. And the authorities already seized the overt fire arms. Like I said, if I need a weapon even a toaster may do the job. Barriers and flagpoles work better though.

I didn't even bring up the Rittenhouse incident. The whole thing was a mess on all sides. That situation could not exist where I am located.

Easy answer. Don't attack others and you won't have me to worry about. And I could give a crap about your political roots or not.

There was a total of 5 deaths and over 100 injuries. Sorry, I refuse to allow you to play the victim card.

I believe in meeting force with force. You don't like it, don't use your force. Again, I won't allow you to play your victim card.

It was a bunch of Domestic Terrorists trying to overthrow the legal government of the United States. And since you don't find a thing wrong about that, you are being treated as a domestic terrorist which you are. Sorry, I still won't allow you to play your victim card.

You are still trying to play the hate and victim card. Sorry, I won't allow that. You lock and load, expect others to do the same to combat you bunch of sicko domestic terrorists.
You're such a fucking joke. You are a nasty little control freak and not being able to control the mouths of others drives you out of your mind.

But don't change. You are the source of a great deal of laughs for most of us.

BTW, you never came up with those photos I asked for of your imaginary domestic terrorists whose butts you whipped single-handedly in post #66. So when can we see these vicious monsters you dispatched so admirably?

Last edited:

It was an unarmed mob. A strange choice, if it was a real insurrection attempt. Some very few people improved weapons, in the heat of the moment. The authorities are claiming weapons sized days later or miles away as "weapons seized". Don't be a dupe.

Tens of millions of people on this side, a few hundred rioted, once, and you are ready to break out the machine guns. I think this is a you problem.

Why are you accepting the hype from people who have proven time and time again they are liars?

Why are you accepting the hype from people who have proven time and time again, they are liars?

Tens of millions of people on this side, a few hundred rioted and you are ready to rumble with all of us. This is a you problem.

I have been clear that I am anti-riot. And that is what it was. You are being duped.

YOu are being stampeded into a conflict, by people who have proven themselves to be liars.

Forum List

Back