Insurrectionist? AOC says she will not accept SCOTUS ruling on Biden's student debt scheme

Refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the supreme law of the land is quite the insurrection, isn't it?

The Left only respects power, as they disrespect and try to delegitimize any entity that takes power away from them.

That is why you see article after article about how conservatives on SCOTUS need to be removed from office, or political opponents put in jail.

Leftists don't share power, they take power anyway they can.

Refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the supreme law of the land is quite the insurrection, isn't it?

I am sure Joe is working on a Plan B. One of the rumors going around is the reason they delayed publishing the final rules on the one time account adjustments and have pushed that back again until 2024 unless you reach your payoff threshold before then is so they can expand it further in response to the SCOTUS ruling not going their way.

I see the leftists are staying away from this thread, not wanting to incriminate themselves by openly supporting insurrectionists like AOC.

What difference does it make what she thinks? She's in no position to do anything about it. She's no more than a speck of lint on McCarthy's lapel to be flicked-off when convenient.

That said I still want to see those sweater puppies. ;)

She has no choice but to accept it if it goes against Biden. What's she gonna do about it? Commie brat.

Forum List

Back