Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

Sugar highs are very temporary........coming down from that high is a bitch.

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

I thought the Rs partying today was uncannily just like the Ds, after they pushed through Obamacare. Makes me sick.

The difference, however, dear Gip is that with the ACA, the passing of THAT bill was not to enrich those congress people's own pockets.....WHEREAS, this tax scam.......

I thought the Rs partying today was uncannily just like the Ds, after they pushed through Obamacare. Makes me sick.

The difference, however, dear Gip is that with the ACA, the passing of THAT bill was not to enrich those congress people's own pockets.....WHEREAS, this tax scam.......
If you stop watching MSLSD, your IQ will jump dramatically.

Last edited:

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.

All Americans should be extremely happy today. We have front row seats to the most substantial increase in prosperity this country has seen, even surpassing the growth that took place under President Reagan. Just look at the miraculous turnaround this country has had in only in short year.

How many children’s charities have you donated to this year?

All Americans should be extremely happy today. We have front row seats to the most substantial increase in prosperity this country has seen, even surpassing the growth that took place under President Reagan. Just look at the miraculous turnaround this country has had in only in short year.
I hope you are right, but forgive for being skeptical. In all my years, I can’t think of many things the central government has done that did much good.

Whats some petty shit. You do realise that any child using CHIP is still covered ?

That reminds me of hillary losing....

I know that had to be a bitch....

Now that I think about it they were both bitches:dance:

All Americans should be extremely happy today. We have front row seats to the most substantial increase in prosperity this country has seen, even surpassing the growth that took place under President Reagan.

here.....learn something....LOL

Reagan raised taxes eleven times over the course of his presidency, all in the name of fiscal responsibility,

Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times? The real | The Daily Caller

Even Reagan Raised Taxes - Forbes

Obviously you neglected to read your own article. Not all taxes are equal. The article reads:

"Make no mistake, these were real tax increases — in some cases, “regressive” taxation — but they pale in comparison to the scale of the income tax cuts that defined the Reagan era.."

Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times? The real story

Go back and read it again and you might see the complete picture of how Americans taxes were reduced under Reagan.

I hope you are right, but forgive for being skeptical. In all my years, I can’t think of many things the central government has done that did much good.

Trump isn't your typical "central government" politician. neither was Reagan. :biggrin:

Obviously you neglected to read your own article. Not all taxes are equal. The article reads:

"Make no mistake, these were real tax increases — in some cases, “regressive” taxation — but they pale in comparison to the scale of the income tax cuts that defined the Reagan era.."

Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times? The real story

Go back and read it again and you might see the complete picture of how Americans taxes were reduced under Reagan.

So, what's the bottom line....
Did Reagan cut taxes but had to later raise them 11 times???....
A simple YES or NO will suffice.........LOL

Forum List

Back