Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.
You're so blind to reality. VERY FEW actually like Trump but they love that your bitch lost. I think it's funny watching you all meltdown

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

Pence, Ryan, McConnell etc are no dummies.
No matter how humiliating it is they'll keep giving Trump all the love and hugs he needs until he can no longer lift his Big Signin' Pen, or he shtarts to shlur hish wordsh conshtantly and embarrashingly...or he dies of dehydration because he can't get his water to his mouth.

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.
If passing Obamacare without any Republican votes was so disgusting, why is passing a tax plan that rewards the rich so much without any Democratic votes so good? Sauce for the goose comes to mind.

For one it's payback....but you guys started it...we just used your tactics against you, it sucks don't it?
Second, and MORE important, the democrats were just against people getting more money.....we cant make this shit up.....you guys wanted people to pay more.......

You're so blind to reality. VERY FEW actually like Trump but they love that your bitch lost. I think it's funny watching you all meltdown

Exactly...we can't stand Trump ( even though he is keeping all his promises)

But it so fun to watch the liberals true colors

Besides, he recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel. Must have a Hezbollah fighter like you ready to explode, eh Abduhl?

Pence, Ryan, McConnell etc are no dummies.
No matter how humiliating it is they'll keep giving Trump all the love and hugs he needs until he can no longer lift his Big Signin' Pen, or he shtarts to shlur hish wordsh conshtantly and embarrashingly...or he dies of dehydration because he can't get his water to his mouth.

It's called the shakes and being nervous..tired and worn out

He is fighting on all fronts..

Once again look at Lincoln.

Lincoln-Age.jpg

It isn't the number or type of taxes that were increased because until now, we have never seen the great economic prosperity that we did under Reagan

Here's a helpful hint for R-W nitwits..
The HIGHER the bar the HIGHER the GDP
(you're welcome.....LOL)

20160808AndersonGDPChartAvg.jpg
The Lower the bar is the lower the GDP. Which President had the lowest Average GDP? I bet your physical incapable of choosing the right answer.

I thought the Rs partying today was uncannily just like the Ds, after they pushed through Obamacare. Makes me sick.

The difference, however, dear Gip is that with the ACA, the passing of THAT bill was not to enrich those congress people's own pockets.....WHEREAS, this tax scam.......

So George Soros, owner of the Stalinist democratic party is NOT a majority share holder of Anthem Blue Cross?

Oh wait, yes he is. So passing a law forcing everyone to buy his product does what, Comrade Gnat?

I love when you guys put out misleading stats like that.
what is that number based on....facts man, facts....where is the source of this claim

Ask someone who is doing a bit better than you in GED classes to help you do some research........You'll see how rewarding that can be.......

Me being a racist would be a shock to my mixed race children.

Somewhat like some gay folks denying their sexual preferences????
Yeah whatever, You're a typical specimen of the Democratic Party. Not one time did I mention race in my posts until you had to bring it into the conversation because you got nothing else.

Forum List

Back