Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

Here's a fix for some States stop spending money on the fucking illegals and worry about your citizens. Another fix don't have kids if you can't fucking afford them.

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.

Sugar highs are very temporary........coming down from that high is a bitch.
Yep... Left tards have been showing this every day for over a year...

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

How many children’s charities have you donated to this year?

Haha...oh come on Taz....you know the Left will save the fucking world when armed with your checkbook....what's weird is, they always seem to leave theirs at home.

Sugar highs are very temporary........coming down from that high is a bitch.

Case in point ask Harry Reid " nuclear option" and Obama " I have a pen and phone"

Pay back is a bitch ain't it Nat?

Obviously you neglected to read your own article. Not all taxes are equal. The article reads:

"Make no mistake, these were real tax increases — in some cases, “regressive” taxation — but they pale in comparison to the scale of the income tax cuts that defined the Reagan era.."

Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times? The real story

Go back and read it again and you might see the complete picture of how Americans taxes were reduced under Reagan.

So, what's the bottom line....
Did Reagan cut taxes but had to later raise them 11 times???....
A simple YES or NO will suffice.........LOL

It isn't the number or type of taxes that were increased because until now, we have never seen the great economic prosperity that we did under Reagan.

The bottom line is that these are the greatest times this country has seen since then. You can be on board with it or go wave your little sign and post disparaging remarks about Trump on here. I really don't care.

How many children’s charities have you donated to this year?

Haha...oh come on Taz....you know the Left will save the fucking world when armed with your checkbook....what's weird is, they always seem to leave theirs at home.

^^^

Post of the year...

Here's a fix for some States stop spending money on the fucking illegals and worry about your citizens. Another fix don't have kids if you can't fucking afford them.

LefTards can't dare wrap their tiny little peanut brains around such simplicity...they honestly believe this country is home to the world and American taxpayers are REQUIRED to pay the worlds way.

Yup the left can save the world from climate change with your money...just don't ask them to pay their fare share to the feds .. they will riot in the streets..

Whats some petty shit. You do realise that any child using CHIP is still covered ?

True for now until it is unfunded. Bama is going to shut theirs down Feb.1 if it continues as is. They will have no choice.

LefTards can't dare wrap their tiny little peanut brains around such simplicity...they honestly believe this country is home to the world and American taxpayers are REQUIRED to pay the worlds way.

Yup I seen so many news articles about how so upset Europe is about Americans, they mad because we don't tax the shit out of citzens to change their behavior about using cars / fossil fuel..

Yup I seen so many news articles about how so upset Europe is about Americans, they mad because we don't tax the shit out of citzens to change their behavior about using cars / fossil fuel..

Watching the twisted mind of a LefTard at work is bizarre and fascinating at the same time.
I'm absolutely positive they were all abused as children and probably all dropped on the same part of their heads a time or two.

As a "proud Vet", did you serve to protect ONLY white Americans???
Your redneck is shining through, there buddy.

I read his comment three times. I didn't see the word "white" once.

I served to protect the US and its citizens against enemies both foreign and domestic. Illegal aliens are not citizens I don't give a fuck what country their from.

It isn't the number or type of taxes that were increased because until now, we have never seen the great economic prosperity that we did under Reagan

Here's a helpful hint for R-W nitwits..
The HIGHER the bar the HIGHER the GDP
(you're welcome.....LOL)

20160808AndersonGDPChartAvg.jpg

As a "proud Lefty" did you always cover the financial needs of your neighbors children?

Watching the twisted mind of a LefTard at work is bizarre and fascinating at the same time.
I'm absolutely positive they were all abused as children and probably all dropped on the same part of their heads a time or two.

It gets embarrassing to be an American with all these crazy liberals around..

We are like WTF you talking about now?

You want a sex change to go in women's bathroom's ..

Say what?

You want to stomp on the American flag?

Say what???

You jealous some one works his ass off to bulid a company

And liberals say " you didn't build that"

Say what?

California vvoted against gay marriage..

The supreme Court said I was ok .

And now the bitch about the EC

And you say " say what"?

We went from an anti business president to a pro business presiden

And the Democrats insist a anti business president was better

Say what?

Clinton raised taxes during the dot com bubble and they say we told you so

And your like say what?

The left likes to point out FDR ...and the rise of the middle class

Yet they forget to mention WWII

And your Ike say what?

The left likes to point out Reagan..high unemployment..

Yet don't want to mention Jimmy Carter, the cold war and tippy ..

And your like say what?

Because they should party, they did the country a huge favor, no thanks to the democrats and the media, who make the most ridiculous predictions, like people will die, it's so funny.

Will Trump now refund the tobacco taxes levied by Obama to support CHIP?

I'm all for that. Tobacco shouldn't have been used to support the program in the first place. It was just a Commie tactic to try and control people just like Mooochelle's school lunch program. Guess what? We don't want to be controlled.

Forum List

Back