'Innocent Liberal Victim' assaults Ted Cruz With A Beer Can

2am, security cameras off, perp brought zip ties, but didn't use them to incapacitate Paul, allowed Paul to answer door for cops,
security had no idea the perp had broken in

and you don't have questions?

I do.
Maybe you need to read the police and court reports. A lot more detail there than the rightwing conspiracy sites.

how do you know Cruz's attacker wasn't his pissed off gay lover?
Go with that one. Investigate to your hearts content. That attack video has presented 100% more evidence than has been released on the Piglosi attack although they admittedly have video, why are they not releasing it? In addition, there have been no official contradictions in the Cruz case, unlike the Piglosi debacle.

Especially if he was Cruz's jilted gay lover. Maybe that was why he took off for Cancun while Texas was locked in a devastaing ice storm. He was meeting his lover. A lot of mystery here, too many unanswered questions. Why are they trying to cover it? What are they trying to hide?🤔
actually the reports were he was with his family…not at home at 3am with his his gay lover playing around in their underwear

Maybe you need to read the police and court reports. A lot more detail there than the rightwing conspiracy sites.

You probably read more of those than I do

and that has nothing to do with your lame bullshit about Cruz.

But, you're a good party parrot, aren't you?

Go with that one. Investigate to your hearts content. That attack video has presented 100% more evidence than has been released on the Piglosi attack although they admittedly have video, why are they not releasing it? In addition, there have been no official contradictions in the Cruz case, unlike the Piglosi debacle.
The only "official" contradictions have come from your conspiracy raddled rightwing echo chambers. But I suppose that makes it easier to brush off a vicious attack on an 82 yr old man looking for the Speaker of the House, so you can focus on some drunk throwing a beer can at Ted Cruz. After all, it is far more serious.

The only "official" contradictions have come from your conspiracy raddled rightwing echo chambers. But I suppose that makes it easier to brush off a vicious attack on an 82 yr old man looking for the Speaker of the House, so you can focus on some drunk throwing a beer can at Ted Cruz. After all, it is far more serious.
I've read the official charging document. Have you? I have a copy if you would care to read it.

another violent dembot brownshirt responding to the call for violence by Xiden
Lol, Cruz asked his gay lover for a beer and got huffy because he couldn't catch it we he tossed it to him. Lol. Good Ole Cancun Ted in a tiff with his gay lover. Gota love it!

Lol, Cruz asked his gay lover for a beer and got huffy because he couldn't catch it we he tossed it to him. Lol. Good Ole Cancun Ted in a tiff with his gay lover. Gota love it!
hahahab that’s funny stuff…pure deflection and a pit of lies to deflect from paul lover spat funny stuff

hahahab that’s funny stuff…pure deflection and a pit of lies to deflect from paul lover spat funny stuff
Lol, good Ole Ted with that white mustache left over from his being on his knees with his gay lover. Sure that was beer spilled on him? Proxy jiz.

*BELCH*

I mean, if you go after the Zodiac, you best not miss!

lol, the Zodiac. I think that was his old man according to Trump. Or, as he would say, "some people say..."

Forum List

Back