'Innocent Liberal Victim' assaults Ted Cruz With A Beer Can

Absolutely fascinating, above leftist moderator condones leftist political violence perpetrated upon a lawfully elected US senator, how many innocent Americans might we conclude has he harassed around here for same, I would wager a boatload of cash its in the hundreds....
The Beer Can Mafia....

Nice democrat stance on things. It’s Teds fault for not catching the beer can. Is it Paul Pelosis fault for not directing the hammer toward a nail?
Wait wait! Wasn't Cruz in his tighty whities? (yes, a sight that can't be unseen)...and didn't he ask his attacker for a beer? And wasn't his attacker in his undies? why is this being swept under the rug??!!!! We need to see the surveillance tapes of this beer can vs beer gut escapade. Secret gay lovers have a spat?

Wait wait! Wasn't Cruz in his tighty whities? (yes, a sight that can't be unseen)...and didn't he ask his attacker for a beer? And wasn't his attacker in his undies? why is this being swept under the rug??!!!! We need to see the surveillance tapes of this beer can vs beer gut escapade. Secret gay lovers have a spat?
There’s a video of it. Nobody is in their underwear.

You aren’t real bright.

I'm sure she would be just as upset if someone had thrown a beer can at Nadler or Schumer.
I'm sure you were quite upset when Pelosi's husband was attacked by someone looking to kneecap Nancy and kidnap her, so save your hypocrisy.

I'm sure you were quite upset when Pelosi's husband was attacked by someone looking to kneecap Nancy and kidnap her, so save your hypocrisy.
I'm still waiting to find out what happened.

NO video has been released, all information seems to be hearsay.

They are trying to link it to Jan 6th, because they claim he said, "Where's Nancy".

are you accepting the party line, or do you want answers?

I'm still waiting to find out what happened.

NO video has been released, all information seems to be hearsay.

Kind of figures you would cast that as some kind of big mystery despite police reports AND statements from the attacker.
They are trying to link it to Jan 6th, because they claim he said, "Where's Nancy".
Who is "they" and it could be he was inspired by Jan 6. So what? It was a pretty serious attack by a pretty serious nutcase but you are a whole lot more serious (and less questioning) about some jerk who threw a beer can at Cruz than you were about an attack that put an 82 year old man in the hospital with skull fractures.

are you accepting the party line, or do you want answers?
I prefer to get answers from police than from politicians. How about you?

Since you want answers...how do you know Cruz's attacker wasn't his pissed off gay lover? You DO want answers right?

Kind of figures you would cast that as some kind of big mystery despite police reports AND statements from the attacker.

Who is "they" and it could be he was inspired by Jan 6. So what? It was a pretty serious attack by a pretty serious nutcase but you are a whole lot more serious (and less questioning) about some jerk who threw a beer can at Cruz than you were about an attack that put an 82 year old man in the hospital with skull fractures.

I prefer to get answers from police than from politicians. How about you?

Since you want answers...how do you know Cruz's attacker wasn't his pissed off gay lover? You DO want answers right?
Yet your summer of love caused a 100% more injuries and damages. Screw you!

Forum List

Back