'Innocent Liberal Victim' assaults Ted Cruz With A Beer Can

Only by Trumpers

I STILL dont' consider Trump a Republican
Fair enough, but then you have a serious party problem because it is becoming the party of Trump. If you are willing to vote in anyone as long as he runs as a Republican against a Democrat, then you are going to lose your party while winning a majority. That’s not to say Dems don’t have their own problems, but they are of a different sort.

wait you think people with white hair get that way from oral sex? wow…well you don’t know what a woman is…so it’s understandable how biology continues to be lost on the dembots
Lol, Ted and his gay trists. Getting jiz all over him.

Pelosi saw links between the attack on her husband and on the siege of the Capitol on January 6, given that the suspect asked, “Where’s Nancy?”"
Gee, did she expect this whack job to say "Where's Kamala" in Nancy Piglosi's house? For crying out loud, that is why this country is so fucked up right now--people who can't figure out the obvious are running it.

Yeah, the ONLY reason anyone breaking into the Pelosi home intending to do the Speaker harm is if theyare a MAGA Republican....

...or if their district has turned into a shithole with homeless everywhere, hobos crapping on the sidewalk, used needles on sidewalks, looters perpetrating 'flash-mob' looting, etc...while Nancy spends 7 years chasing / trying to bring Trump down instead of focusing on and representing her constituents, like Cheney did.

:rolleyes:
In addition to the fact that this moron attacker is an illegal immigrant who has no standing in the politics of this nation in the first place.

You don't like conservatives?
I get it, as a right-leaner there's no good reason for it. He talks and votes my way for the most part.

I think it has a lot to do with when he joined with the Romney/Lee cabal and tried stealing the nomination away from Trump after Trump secured the delegates necessary.....It showed such a complete lack of character that it has stuck with me ever since.

It must have been a Phillies fan.

Many people are saying that the man who pelted Ted Cruz with a beer can is actually his gay lover who’s jealous he hasn’t left Heidi.

As Elon Musk would say, there’s a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye...

Many people are saying that the man who pelted Ted Cruz with a beer can is actually his gay lover who’s jealous he hasn’t left Heidi.

As Elon Musk would say, there’s a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye...
Link?

when one gets verification that depape was peloser's lover. huh?

Forum List

Back