'Innocent Liberal Victim' assaults Ted Cruz With A Beer Can

Trump ripped everyone apart in the first debate.
For good reason...they were all Wall Street lackies.
Open Borders for Cheap Labor
H1-Bs for Cheap Labor
Off-Shoring for Cheap Labor

I get it; Ted Cruz is loved by Wall Street and investors.

For good reason...they were all Wall Street lackies.
Open Borders for Cheap Labor
H1-Bs for Cheap Labor
Off-Shoring for Cheap Labor

I get it; Ted Cruz is loved by Wall Street and investors.
You don't invest in the stock market?

You don't invest in the stock market?
No.
Everyone I know since 2000 has had their investments go up and down like a yo-yo.
I have enough to retire and since financial institutions purposely make bad commercial and residential loans, I don't want a crash when I retire.
Prior to 2008, my son-in-law's parents were liquid for 12M.
It took over 10 years for them to get back there and they have simply liquidated and added more properties to their portfolio.

The man arrested for throwing the beer can was charged for assault with a deadly weapon.

One of Biden's peaceful liberal followers was minding his own business when his beer can lept out of his hand and struck Ted Cruz.

InsteD of offering to buy the 'victim' another beer, Cruz had the man arrested. Can you believe that? What an asshole!

:p

the can did not strike Cruz

someone deflected it

No.
Everyone I know since 2000 has had their investments go up and down like a yo-yo.
I have enough to retire and since financial institutions purposely make bad commercial and residential loans, I don't want a crash when I retire.
Prior to 2008, my son-in-law's parents were liquid for 12M.
It took over 10 years for them to get back there and they have simply liquidated and added more properties to their portfolio.
if you are a smart investor the ups and downs won't adversely affect you. You probably had bad advice.

Many people are saying that the man who pelted Ted Cruz with a beer can is actually his gay lover who’s jealous he hasn’t left Heidi.

As Elon Musk would say, there’s a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye...
At least we got the video by you accusation. With Paulie and Nancy we are 0 for 2. Paulie will be vaulted to San Fransisco Sainthood by the New Age Catholic Church.

if you are a smart investor the ups and downs won't adversely affect you. You probably had bad advice.
I live in a very large Orthodox Jewish community; everyone buys real estate and keep no more than a 1/4th of their money in the market.
You can't beat the market.

Funny how others in sports victory parades know it's all about catching and drinking the beer. Not Cancun Cruz.....he cries.
People paid millions to catch and throw things are better at catching things than a politician? Imagine that! Did you ever notice race car drivers go really fast? Why the hell can’t you keep from running into shit at 45? You must be a pussy.

One of Biden's peaceful liberal followers was minding his own business when his beer can lept out of his hand and struck Ted Cruz.

InsteD of offering to buy the 'victim' another beer, Cruz had the man arrested. Can you believe that? What an asshole!

:p

If it had been Kavanaugh, he would have caught the can, and guzzled it in seconds.

Forum List

Back