'Innocent Liberal Victim' assaults Ted Cruz With A Beer Can

another violent dembot brownshirt responding to the call for violence by Xiden

Kind of figures you would cast that as some kind of big mystery despite police reports AND statements from the attacker.

Who is "they" and it could be he was inspired by Jan 6. So what? It was a pretty serious attack by a pretty serious nutcase but you are a whole lot more serious (and less questioning) about some jerk who threw a beer can at Cruz than you were about an attack that put an 82 year old man in the hospital with skull fractures.

I prefer to get answers from police than from politicians. How about you?

Since you want answers...how do you know Cruz's attacker wasn't his pissed off gay lover? You DO want answers right?
yup, party line

It's in the story, soo yeah. I doubt he would waste a full can on such a piece of shit.
i said i had no doubt the dembot was drinking a white claw or something like that.

What’s the point? you all drink shitty stuff and attempt assassinations? ok? i believe you

Ya. Of course you would say that.
2am, security cameras off, perp brought zip ties, but didn't use them to incapacitate Paul, allowed Paul to answer door for cops,
security had no idea the perp had broken in

and you don't have questions?

I do.

It's in the story, soo yeah. I doubt he would waste a full can on such a piece of shit.
Especially if he was Cruz's jilted gay lover. Maybe that was why he took off for Cancun while Texas was locked in a devastaing ice storm. He was meeting his lover. A lot of mystery here, too many unanswered questions. Why are they trying to cover it? What are they trying to hide?🤔

One of Biden's peaceful liberal followers was minding his own business when his beer can lept out of his hand and struck Ted Cruz.

InsteD of offering to buy the 'victim' another beer, Cruz had the man arrested. Can you believe that? What an asshole!

:p

What a pussy. This woman has bigger balls than Cancun Cruz. When a Trumptard threw a beer at her, she picked it up and drank it.

Especially if he was Cruz's jilted gay lover. Maybe that was why he took off for Cancun while Texas was locked in a devastaing ice storm. He was meeting his lover. A lot of mystery here, too many unanswered questions. Why are they trying to cover it? What are they trying to hide?🤔
Ted lets the gay fellows in Mexico run their hands on his blonde leg hairs.

If you're going to continue to spew bullshit like this, you should move this thred to the Rubber Room

Forum List

Back