'Innocent Liberal Victim' assaults Ted Cruz With A Beer Can

Ahhh…I see. You want to call other members groomers.
Please show me where I did that. I believe I directed my groomer comment at the Oakland School District--are they members of the board now? Apparently you think it is acceptable to make threats to board members though--and I CAN show you where you did that in your post #12.

Good aim! Of course it’s hard to miss that fat Cancun Cruz’n pig.
Absolutely fascinating, above leftist moderator condones leftist political violence perpetrated upon a lawfully elected US senator, how many innocent Americans might we conclude has he harassed around here for same, I would wager a boatload of cash its in the hundreds....

One of Biden's peaceful liberal followers was minding his own business when his beer can lept out of his hand and struck Ted Cruz.

InsteD of offering to buy the 'victim' another beer, Cruz had the man arrested. Can you believe that? What an asshole!

:p

So, you've never heard of people throwing beer TO parade members in TX? Most are man enough to grab the can and drink it. Not whiny baby cruz.

Absolutely fascinating, above leftist moderator condones leftist political violence perpetrated upon a lawfully elected US senator, how many innocent Americans might we conclude has he harassed around here for same, I would wager a boatload of cash its in the hundreds....
I notice that her threat could be reported. Do you think it would do any good?

These violent lefties will learn that they are in the minority and when our laws are once again enforced equally they will serve time and may get their ass kicked in the process.... you got one more day lib thugs to do your freewheeling BS... then you get tossed in jail for acting out....

Ted Cruz is one of my favorite politicians and i wouldn't mind if he becomes POTUS

lay off my Teddy please!

Forum List

Back