Injection stores Medical Information (holy 1984, Batman)

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218

Nothing nefarious is happening, folks. You can trust us.
We've surpassed the time when knowledge was a good thing as a rule. Now? Knowledge can lead to more harm than good, just look at the scientific creations being made in labs with animal experiments and the like. Of course that has been going on for a very long time, and now with higher levels of techno know-how, it's beyond concerning.

Tracking people should be left to border patrol agents, not any government, not any agency, and surely not any future " governmental/medical advisory board".

We've surpassed the time when knowledge was a good thing as a rule. Now? Knowledge can lead to more harm than good, just look at the scientific creations being made in labs with animal experiments and the like. Of course that has been going on for a very long time, and now with higher levels of techno know-how, it's beyond concerning.

Tracking people should be left to border patrol agents, not any government, not any agency, and surely not any future " governmental/medical advisory board".

Border patrol isn't an agency of the government? :p

Hmmm. I never said it was ...but by all means, carry on lol

Knowledge can be both a blessing and a curse.

Mankind has obviously known this ever since the theoretical Adam and Eve partook and ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden. And that hasn't changed as long as we've existed.

That's what it means to be human in the first place.

Last edited:
The researchers showed that their new dye, which consists of nanocrystals called quantum dots, can remain for at least five years under the skin, where it emits near-infrared light that can be detected by a specially equipped smartphone.

meaning intradermal, not an IM shot

~S~

Hmmm. I never said it was ...but by all means, carry on lol

You said tracking people should be left to border patrol agents, NOT any government, NOT any agency. That certainly seems to be saying that border patrol is not a government agency, or at least that border patrol agents do not work as government agents. But maybe I'm missing something; feel free to explain why you think neither government nor agencies should track people, but border patrol agents should. ;)

Knowledge can be both a blessing and a curse.

Mankind has obviously known this ever since the theoretical Adam and Eve partook and ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden. And that hasn't changed as long as we've existed.

That's what it means to be human in the first place.
From what i can see the fruit was spoiled

You said tracking people should be left to border patrol agents, NOT any government, NOT any agency. That certainly seems to be saying that border patrol is not a government agency, or at least that border patrol agents do not work as government agents. But maybe I'm missing something; feel free to explain why you think neither government nor agencies should track people, but border patrol agents should. ;)
I wrote that intending for those to be read as separate categories, and most readers probably figured that out. Just sayin;)

Let me add that my point was to say that our government should not make individuals do anything beyond following laws on the books. Deciding about a personal medical decision is a personal choice, and advisory boards like the CDC doesn’t hold any weight to force a decision about an experimental concoction other than make recommendations. When any government, Or agency, Or any medical org attempts to force the populace at large to do something, things won’t go well. It is an individual choice for all adults regarding receiving experimental messenger RNA or taking a pass.

I’m following the female, Israeli doctors
who was asked if she had had the vaccine or if she was getting the vaccine after she was quoted as saying that there was a rush to get out the most vaccines possible in her area in Israel. Her reply? She is going to wait to see which vaccine was determined to “work the best” and wasn’t planning to get a vaccine this year because of that plan. Sure. Sounds like a plan to me.

Last edited:
Ah ha! I stand corrected that the border patrol is classified as an agency which I didn’t know. I’ve read a lot of information on their informational sites (see below) related to the border patrol but had never considered it to be an agency- A quick search only found Wikipedia stating that USBP is an agency, but it seems reasonable. My point about tracking is that our government should not be tracking its people unless they’re human and fentanyl traffickers, child abusers, fugitives, and a few other special types out there. Not law abiding citizens- we don’t take kindly to those kinds of actions.

Forum List

Back