Ingraham And Giuliani Out-Dumb Trump

You would not think if was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: That's totally ridiculous.

INGRAHAM: The army of tracers.

GIULIANI: Then we should trace everybody for cancer.

INGRAHAM: Yeah, army of tracers.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

Okay.

Do we need to trace everybody with the flu or a common cold? Or gonorrhea? Or AIDS? Or HIV?

Don't sit there and act like it was NOT a good point and cause for concern. HIPAA just went into the trash.

Contact tracing seems to be effective at getting people to test for HIV and finding new HIV cases. A systematic review found that 63% of notified partners were tested for HIV. The same systematic review also showed that the average percentage of people of those contacted who tested positive was 20%, with a range of 14% to 26%.

Contact tracing is also effective at getting untested people into testing. In one study, 22% of people who tested as a result of contract tracing had never had a test before and 41% had no plans to be tested within the next 6 months.

You're welcome.

You would not think if was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

Okay.

Do we need to trace everybody with the flu or a common cold? Or gonorrhea? Or AIDS? Or HIV?

Don't sit there and act like it was NOT a good point and cause for concern. HIPAA just went into the trash.

By the way, dumbass. We DO contact trace AIDS/HIV. And gonorrhea. And every other STD.

Now just how much more stupidity do you wish to advertise so publicly?
Really? We do? How? Don't just make that shit up. SHOW ME.

I'll do your work for you:
No Names are transmitted to the CDC

There is no actual tracking. It's bullshit. PC culture killed it.

So, clearly, the usual tard herd doesn't get how unbelievably stupid it is to compare contact tracing of a highly contagious disease to cancer. They actually rushed here to demonstrate they are just that stupid. :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

I have begged and begged and begged these people to take a course in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Today's logical fallacy, boys and girls: Apples and oranges

Okay.

Contact tracing seems to be effective at getting people to test for HIV and finding new HIV cases. A systematic review found that 63% of notified partners were tested for HIV. The same systematic review also showed that the average percentage of people of those contacted who tested positive was 20%, with a range of 14% to 26%.

Contact tracing is also effective at getting untested people into testing. In one study, 22% of people who tested as a result of contract tracing had never had a test before and 41% had no plans to be tested within the next 6 months.

You're welcome.

Contact tracing????

That's not a database system and that article is referring to CANADA.

HIV contact tracing, also sometimes called HIV partner notification, is the practice of identifying, locating and informing someone that a partner they have had sex or used drugs with has been diagnosed with HIV. Contact tracing is meant to encourage the partners to test for HIV to identify new HIV infections as early as possible.

The Canadian Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections provide recommendations for contact tracing. According to these guidelines, partner notification may be done by the patient, healthcare provider or public health authority, or a combination of more than one may be used to notify different partners of the same person.

That shit is illegal in the U.S.

HIPAA?

This topic proves stupidity is highly contagious and you can get it from coming in contact with Fox "News".

So, clearly, the usual tard herd doesn't get how unbelievably stupid it is to compare contact tracing of a highly contagious disease to cancer. They actually rushed here to demonstrate they are just that stupid. :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

I have begged and begged and begged these people to take a course in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Well, clearly contact tracing is NOT what was proposed, nor is that legal in the U.S.

Here's your apple.

Why am I not surprised?

Well, clearly contact tracing is NOT what was proposed, nor is that legal in the U.S.

Here's your apple.

Wrong!

Okay.

Don't stand too close to Rudy. You might catch his anus cancer!

And don't tell me you are STILL parroting the fucking retarded meme that covid is no worse than the flu! HOLY SHIT!!!
AIDS?

Get the fuck out of here, you disingenuous twat.

g5000 is an idiot and a troll. Now you see what I see.

Only a tard would bleev contact tracing is not done for AIDS.

How the fuck do you think they found Patient Zero, retards?

In March 1984, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study tracked the sexual liaisons and practices of gay and bisexual men, especially in California and New York. Dugas was code-named as "Patient O" (the letter "O", not the number "0") to indicate "Out-of-California". Many readers of the report—including some in the CDC—misconstrued the letter "O" to be the numeral "0" (zero), resulting in the origin of the term "Patient Zero".

Now does anyone else wish to throw up any more red herring logical fallacies in a pathetic attempt to divert away from the fact Giuliani and Ingraham compared a highly contagious disease to CANCER?

Why am I not surprised?

Here's your apple.

Wrong!

ContactTracing.GIF

See this?

DIS OFFER partner contact tracing to patient.

IT IS VOLUNTARY AND REQUIRES CONSENT!!!!

There is no database of names. This is NOTHING like the proposal Ingram and Rudy were complaining about.

Army of Tracers

It's unclear how the tracers will find out who the confirmed cases have come into contact with and how they will then go about finding those people.

'We're all eager to begin loosening restrictions on our daily lives and our economy.

'But in order to do that as safely as possible, we first have to put in place systems to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus and support them as they isolate.'

Okay.

Gonorrhea, HIV/AIDS are contact traced, or were you home sick the day they covered that in your epidemiology class? The flu and the common cold, while caused by viruses, are caused by KNOWN viruses. Why do you think they call this a novel coronavirus?

Why am I not surprised?

Here's your apple.

Wrong!

View attachment 327408

See this?

DIS OFFER partner contact tracing to patient.

IT IS VOLUNTARY AND REQUIRES CONSENT!!!!

There is no database of names. This is NOTHING like the proposal Ingram and Rudy were complaining about.

It just flies right over your head, doesn't it, tard.

Rudy and the twit were comparing covid to CANCER.

You really don't get it, do you. You really are dumber than they are, aren't you.

Forum List

Back