The Strange Density of Brett Baier

Mountains out of molehills is where we are at...so what if the president to speculating on treatments....I don't get the heads that are on fire over this....
Well, these VERY DIM ones HAVE to criticize our president about SOMETHING. And yes, they really ARE that stupid. Just take a look at some of the recent inane posts by the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics on here. Quite pitiful, but also quite hilarious.

Mountains out of molehills is where we are at...so what if the president to speculating on treatments....I don't get the heads that are on fire over this....
Well, these VERY DIM ones HAVE to criticize our president about SOMETHING. And yes, they really ARE that stupid. Just take a look at some of the recent inane posts by the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics on here. Quite pitiful, but also quite hilarious.
But the cons like you make very inane posts and think they are perfect.

Remember when all the Leftist Bedwetting Snowflakes were all eating Tide Pods during that Social Media Challenge?

Shocking that the Leftists have not said that eating Tide Pods can cure COVID-19 :smoke:

1587769869685.png

1587769926375.png

It wasn't sarcasm. It wasn't some short aside. He went on for minutes with somebody off camera.

Remember when all the Leftist Bedwetting Snowflakes were all eating Tide Pods during that Social Media Challenge?

Shocking that the Leftists have not said that eating Tide Pods can cure COVID-19 :smoke:

View attachment 327495

View attachment 327496

No when was that, is it something you right-wingers made up to spread around.

View attachment 327495

View attachment 327496

No when was that, is it something you right-wingers made up to spread around.

No it was in 2018 and surprised you Leftists now have selective memory about the Tide Pod Challenge, considering even Leftist bird cage liners like The New York Slimes reported on it:

1587770817049.png

There were even videos of these idiots all over YouTube:

1587770928575.png

Fox News.
Megan Kelly.....Old News...…. Very Fox like. But tried to hold the Company Line, until O'Reilly and Trump Crossed it.
Watters and Gutfield. Two pukes that are jumping through Fox Hoops hoping for an advancement.
Hannity, Ingraham, and Gretchen TCarlson. Special Interests RULE their world. Total Fake News.
Brett Baier and Shepard Smith, tried to report the NEWS, but got beat down by trump supporters.
Fox and Friends..............lol....lol...lol......that's all I got for those Clowns.
Kimberly Guilfoyle...Old News.......May she rot in HELL with Donald Jr. Yes, that's how I feel.

Fox News.
Megan Kelly.....Old News...…. Very Fox like. But tried to hold the Company Line, until O'Reilly and Trump Crossed it.
Watters and Gutfield. Two pukes that are jumping through Fox Hoops hoping for an advancement.
Hannity, Ingraham, and Gretchen TCarlson. Special Interests RULE their world. Total Fake News.
Brett Baier and Shepard Smith, tried to report the NEWS, but got beat down by trump supporters.
Fox and Friends..............lol....lol...lol......that's all I got for those Clowns.
Kimberly Guilfoyle...Old News.......May she rot in HELL with Donald Jr. Yes, that's how I feel.

Who gives a hairy yaks ass how you fweel?

You people are always running about bleating about your soft little fweelings like they matter.

Okay boys should Creepy Joe win, I know you will give him the benefit of doubt when he says stupid shit, as you’ve give Donnie.

Fox News.

^^^^ This:

1587772222583.png

Brett Baier has always been a Rat to the bone.

No surprises for me there.

Brett Baier IS the ONLY current member of a Fox Hourly show that attempts to report the NEWS.
All others, Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, Fox&Friends, all try to SPIN the Real News.

#DumpTrump2020.

I don't get it either. When he makes those daily off the wall comments, Impeached President Trump is talking to his base, who he knows will treat every remark he makes as gospel. He is just trying to pass on to them beneficial information that is available to him as President. If they choose to go out and soak up some cancer causing uv rays, or enjoy a Clorox/Lysol cocktail, who knows, they might see some benefit. Trump's just trying to help his people.

Forum List

Back