Ingraham And Giuliani Out-Dumb Trump

Tracing is stupid. Herd immunity is the way to go.
You mean like these sheep?
1587761760041.png
1587761795952.png

Liberals need to relocate to Wuhan, their government is much more in line with their expectations
Speaking for myself as an American liberal, I expect competence, integrity, honesty and maturity. Why should we seek those qualities abroad? Nine more months of what we have now and it will be necessary to look elsewhere for nobility.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is Biden competent?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We have to
If we let everyone go back to normal and let the coronavirus kill two or three million Americans, I wonder what new depths of stupidity the Fox "News" tards and Trump would plumb. I wonder what fantastic twists of illogic we would see as they continued to compare covid to cancer and car accidents and swimming pool drownings.

Are you still listening to Fauci about 2MM death?
Take your Lysol injection in a tanning bed, then get back in touch.

Coming from a guy who changed his vote from Hillary to Trump after seeing a Putin Facebook ad, that means a lot

You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: That's totally ridiculous.

INGRAHAM: The army of tracers.

GIULIANI: Then we should trace everybody for cancer.

INGRAHAM: Yeah, army of tracers.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

I didn't know cancer and heart disease were contagious.

Next they'll be comparing deaths from auto accidents - Well, never mind, they already have even though those aren't contagious either. They kind of stopped doing that since that figure is around 38,000 per year and C-19 deaths are pushing 55,000 in the past 6 weeks.
I thought they had compared it to auto accidents?

Indeed they did, but not anymore. 'Why' is in my response.

You mean like these sheep? View attachment 327419 View attachment 327420
Well yes. Suggesting it's better to infect the entire population at one time to "let it wash over" is pretty much what the Trumpstettes are asking for.

And it is sort of weird, politically. In a sane world, even when something is bad, and this is bad because the choices really were around 2 million dead or a recession with 40% GDP loss and a recovery lasting two years, I'd think most people would have the maturity to say a president who chooses door #2 and not door #1 deserves a second term. Both choices are bad, but he picked the not insane one.

But Trump seems incapable facing criticism. He chose door door #1. Then when told by Bossart and Gottlieb and Tucker Carlson that door #1 was morally unacceptable, he belatedly did the right thing and flip flopped to door #2. But then he couldn't find it in himself to tell the American voters an unpleasant truth, and let reason and faith in America determine his political fate.

Advisors were telling Reagan for god's sake do something about 20% unemployment, and Reagan said if I'm a one termer thats' the way it is. Lincoln stuck to the no deal of altering federalism, even though if the Army of the Potomoc hadn't voted to continue the war, he'd have lost, and the effect of that was most of the Army of the Potomoc veterans died in the Wilderness and St. Petersburg.

Even not great presidents like Truman and Ike and JFK (assuming he isn't great) had that. Even Carter stuck to his decisions on Russia and Volker's rate hikes. Even Obama knew that if Pak and Obama went bad, he was a one termer. LBJ didn't. Clinton was a weasel.

Trump's simply unfit.

You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

Next they'll be comparing deaths from auto accidents - Well, never mind, they already have even though those aren't contagious either. They kind of stopped doing that since that figure is around 38,000 per year and C-19 deaths are pushing 55,000 in the past 6 weeks.

I don't know. You and I know that most likely Fox commentators can understand why it's not logical or rational to compare auto accidents, or cancer or falls in the tub, or alcoholism and drug addiction …. but I have no idea why the do and then don't make the comparison.

It's really, really, really bizarre the way Fox "News" goes from one profoundly stupid position to the next.

"This panic over this virus is a hoax."

"This virus is no worse than the flu."

"Hydroxychloroquine is a cure for the coronavirus, because Dear Leader says so."

"Contact tracers are stupid."

It would be funny if it weren't for the fact there are millions of tards out there who bleev and parrot whatever they are told to bleev and parrot by Dear Leader and Fox.
:dunno:
Dumb is as Dumber does.....

WHY WOULD ANYONE TRACE heart attack victims or cancer victims,

WHEN THEY ARE NOT INFECTIOUS DISEASES? Just pure willful deceit and ignorance to equate the two, to COVID, and the purpose of contact tracing and isolation of the infected.

You can't truly be this silly???

I don't know. You and I know that most likely Fox commentators can understand why it's not logical or rational to compare auto accidents, or cancer or falls in the tub, or alcoholism and drug addiction …. but I have no idea why the do and then don't make the comparison.
1300 Americans die every day from tobacco poisoning, so why is Cuomo letting people smoke

1300 Americans die every day from tobacco poisoning, so why is Cuomo letting people smoke
What about the term virus confuses you?

Oh FUCK - I had to unlock ignored esalia - There is no cap on stupidity really ... IS there?

You mean like these sheep? View attachment 327419 View attachment 327420
Well yes. Suggesting it's better to infect the entire population at one time to "let it wash over" is pretty much what the Trumpstettes are asking for.

And it is sort of weird, politically. In a sane world, even when something is bad, and this is bad because the choices really were around 2 million dead or a recession with 40% GDP loss and a recovery lasting two years, I'd think most people would have the maturity to say a president who chooses door #2 and not door #1 deserves a second term. Both choices are bad, but he picked the not insane one.

But Trump seems incapable facing criticism. He chose door door #1. Then when told by Bossart and Gottlieb and Tucker Carlson that door #1 was morally unacceptable, he belatedly did the right thing and flip flopped to door #2. But then he couldn't find it in himself to tell the American voters an unpleasant truth, and let reason and faith in America determine his political fate.

Advisors were telling Reagan for god's sake do something about 20% unemployment, and Reagan said if I'm a one termer thats' the way it is. Lincoln stuck to the no deal of altering federalism, even though if the Army of the Potomoc hadn't voted to continue the war, he'd have lost, and the effect of that was most of the Army of the Potomoc veterans died in the Wilderness and St. Petersburg.

Even not great presidents like Truman and Ike and JFK (assuming he isn't great) had that. Even Carter stuck to his decisions on Russia and Volker's rate hikes. Even Obama knew that if Pak and Obama went bad, he was a one termer. LBJ didn't. Clinton was a weasel.

Trump's simply unfit.

Lovin' the Monty Hall reference!
Where is Carol Merrill on all this? :)

1jwwjs.jpg

So, clearly, the usual tard herd doesn't get how unbelievably stupid it is to compare contact tracing of a highly contagious disease to cancer. They actually rushed here to demonstrate they are just that stupid. :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

I have begged and begged and begged these people to take a course in Logic and Critical Thinking.

Today's logical fallacy, boys and girls: Apples and oranges
Well, clearly contact tracing is NOT what was proposed, nor is that legal in the U.S.

Here's your apple.

Wrong!

View attachment 327408

See this?

DIS OFFER partner contact tracing to patient.

IT IS VOLUNTARY AND REQUIRES CONSENT!!!!

There is no database of names. This is NOTHING like the proposal Ingram and Rudy were complaining about.

It just flies right over your head, doesn't it, tard.

Rudy and the twit were comparing covid to CANCER.

You really don't get it, do you. You really are dumber than they are, aren't you.

c8ab34427c9262e8d9e948f65eecd5e65132c7efba4a90084f908d0b08760078_1.jpg

It's really, really, really bizarre the way Fox "News" goes from one profoundly stupid position to the next.

"Hydroxychloroquine is a cure for the coronavirus, because Dear Leader says so."

It would be funny if it weren't for the fact there are millions of tards out there who bleev and parrot whatever they are told to bleev and parrot by Dear Leader and Fox.

WHEN THEY ARE NOT INFECTIOUS DISEASES? Just pure willful deceit and ignorance to equate the two, to COVID, and the purpose of contact tracing and isolation of the infected.

Yeah! The government always kept track of sick people!

I value all life, and despise all wasteful loss of life.

You only care about people who die of viruses, the millions who lost their jobs and are about to hang themselves are not your concern right?

LOSER

Oh FUCK - I had to unlock ignored esalia - There is no cap on stupidity really ... IS there?
Cool.....................................

Since you can't argue and win that is

Yeah! The government always kept track of sick people!
Infectious diseases.

How do we know in the two years of the Spanish flu of 1918 killed around 650,000 Americans?

How do we know more men in WWI were killed by the Spanish flu, than were killed by the enemy?

We count infectious disease deaths separately....

In 1860, one of my great grandmother's family of 10, were all but 3, killed by TYPHOID fever, and they were all listed on an infectious disease registry of the US govt that I found on ANCESTRY .com.....

We count infectious disease deaths separately, and always have....

everything. sorry for intercepting. but i need to protect my client.

I value all life, and despise all wasteful loss of life.

You only care about people who die of viruses, the millions who lost their jobs and are about to hang themselves are not your concern right?

LOSER
All those who lost their jobs get Unemployment compensation AND AN ADDITIONAL $600 bucks a week added to it.....

Liberals need to relocate to Wuhan, their government is much more in line with their expectations
Speaking for myself as an American liberal, I expect competence, integrity, honesty and maturity. Why should we seek those qualities abroad? Nine more months of what we have now and it will be necessary to look elsewhere for nobility.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is Biden competent?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If your metric of competence suggests that quality exists in Trump, I suggest you get to a dictionary and look up the definition of the word.

We have to
If we let everyone go back to normal and let the coronavirus kill two or three million Americans, I wonder what new depths of stupidity the Fox "News" tards and Trump would plumb. I wonder what fantastic twists of illogic we would see as they continued to compare covid to cancer and car accidents and swimming pool drownings.

Are you still listening to Fauci about 2MM death?
Take your Lysol injection in a tanning bed, then get back in touch.

Coming from a guy who changed his vote from Hillary to Trump after seeing a Putin Facebook ad, that means a lot
My mouth is closed as I breathe. Therefore I could never support Trump.

Forum List

Back