Ingraham And Giuliani Out-Dumb Trump

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
You would not think it was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: That's totally ridiculous.

INGRAHAM: The army of tracers.

GIULIANI: Then we should trace everybody for cancer.

INGRAHAM: Yeah, army of tracers.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

Last edited:
It's really, really, really bizarre the way Fox "News" goes from one profoundly stupid position to the next.

"This panic over this virus is a hoax."

"This virus is no worse than the flu."

"Hydroxychloroquine is a cure for the coronavirus, because Dear Leader says so."

"Contact tracers are stupid."

It would be funny if it weren't for the fact there are millions of tards out there who bleev and parrot whatever they are told to bleev and parrot by Dear Leader and Fox.

You would not think if was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

INGRAHAM: Michael Bloomberg is gonna handle the tracing, army of tracers in NY we learned today from Cuomo.

GIULIANI: We should trace everybody for cancer, and heart disease. And obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than Covid-19. So, we should be traced for all those things. I mean life possesses a certain degree of risk.

If you need it explained to you why this was incredibly stupid, maybe you should eat a Tide pod.

I mean just wow! I would love to say I'm surprised but nothing tRumptards do or say surprise me anymore.
Or what the Orange Virus himself says for that matter.

It's really, really, really bizarre the way Fox "News" goes from one profoundly stupid position to the next.

"This panic over this virus is a hoax."

"This virus is no worse than the flu."

"Hydroxychloroquine is a cure for the coronavirus, because Dear Leader says so."

"Contact tracers are stupid."

It would be funny if it weren't for the fact there are millions of tards out there who bleev and parrot whatever they are told to bleev and parrot by Dear Leader and Fox.
:dunno:

For those of you who might stuck in the stupid, here's a hint as to why these two tards are so dumb:

Don't stand too close to Rudy, you might catch his anus cancer.

He clearly kept his head up there way too long and it's spread to his brain.

Last edited:
You would not think if was possible to say something more stupid than maybe we oughta try injecting people with detergent, but...

maybe they were just being sarcastic to set up libruls.

Okay.

Do we need to trace everybody with the flu or a common cold? Or gonorrhea? Or AIDS? Or HIV?

Don't sit there and act like it was NOT a good point and cause for concern. HIPAA just went into the trash.

Okay.

Do we need to trace everybody with the flu or a common cold? Or gonorrhea? Or AIDS? Or HIV?

Don't sit there and act like it was NOT a good point and cause for concern. HIPAA just went into the trash.

Don't stand too close to Rudy. You might catch his anus cancer!

And don't tell me you are STILL parroting the fucking retarded meme that covid is no worse than the flu! HOLY SHIT!!!

Man up and unblock me, sissy.

Okay.

Don't stand too close to Rudy. You might catch his anus cancer!

And don't tell me you are STILL parroting the fucking retarded meme that covid is no worse than the flu! HOLY SHIT!!!
AIDS?

Get the fuck out of here, you disingenuous twat.

Okay.

By the way, dumbass. We DO contact trace AIDS/HIV. And gonorrhea. And every other STD.

Now just how much more stupidity do you wish to advertise so publicly?

Forum List

Back