“Infrastructure Bill”, p.508: National Per-Mile Motor Vehicle User Fee

Let me know when you’re done making crap up. Right now, you’re getting all hot and bothered over something that doesn’t exist.

What are you talking about? This is a NEW tax. There is no mention of removing the tax gas. The government isn't keen on removing any tax. Most know this. Who is making stuff up?

What are you talking about? This is a NEW tax. There is no mention of removing the tax gas. The government isn't keen on removing any tax. Most know this. Who is making stuff up?
There isn’t any new tax. It’s just a pilot program.

You’re making stuff up.

Again, show me a tax that was repealed at the federal level in recent memory.

It's not making up anything, it's being observant of how progressives work.

As Reagan once said:

Liberals really do have some screws loose. Either that or their indoctrination enslaves them. Could be a combination of both.

Liberals really do have some screws loose. Either that or their indoctrination enslaves them. Could be a combination of both.
Right. We have some screws loose because of a thing that hasn’t happened that you made up.

It’s really easy when you get to invent a reason to believe something.

There isn’t any new tax. It’s just a pilot program.

You’re making stuff up.

They are likely checking to see how many lemming greenies will volunteer for such tax. It also gives them some indication as to just how many people have fully bought into their "green" indoctrination plan. Its a good measuring stick. No independently thinking person would volunteer. If they can get folks to believe that we can save the planet by adding yet another tax, they will do so in heartbeat, meanwhile Democrats who support it continue to buy beach houses.

So, it's voluntary, did I read that right? Who the hell is going to volunteer to pay this tax? Somehow I just don't think this fee is going to make it into the final bill, if there is one. And I got my doubts it'll actually make it through the House and the Senate, but we'll see. I think both sides want this to fail so they can blame the other side. Particularly the democrats, as they want to generate maximum support from all 50 dem senators to pass their $3.5 trillion bill through reconciliation. It's all about the optics, who's the bad guy.
Of course, if it does go through, there will be a surge in devices to monkey with your car's odometer, followed by mandatory installation of GPS devices, which gives the government visibility into where your car goes.

Right. We have some screws loose because of a thing that hasn’t happened that you made up.

Nobody made anything up. The Democrats are "piloting" a new ridiculous tax. You can't bring yourself to admit that it is detrimental, pilot or not.

They are likely checking to see how many lemming greenies will volunteer for such tax. It also gives them some indication as to just how many people have fully bought into their "green" indoctrination plan. Its a good measuring stick. No independently thinking person would volunteer. If they can get folks to believe that we can save the planet by adding yet another tax, they will do so in heartbeat, meanwhile Democrats who support it continue to buy beach houses.
As if you guys haven’t invented enough bullshit, here’s a whole paragraph full of it.

Do you have any idea how you sound?

Nobody made anything up. The Democrats are "piloting" a new ridiculous tax. You can't bring yourself to admit that it is detrimental, pilot or not.
You made up the notion that it’s not a replacement for the gas tax.

Then you attack others for not believing your made up belief.

Its hard to think any voluntary pilot program is detrimental but okay. Given how electric cars are only increasing in number, it makes sense to go away from a gas tax to a mileage tax. Don’t you agree?

Or do you think it’s a good thing that electric vehicle owners don’t pay anything for the highways through the gas tax?

Invent a reason? What the hell do you think is in that bill?

Right, I am sure Democrats say among themselves, "Hey, we should tax milage because of the electric cars." and then only have a pilot program and never the tax...ok right....

As if you guys haven’t invented enough bullshit, here’s a whole paragraph full of it.

Do you have any idea how you sound?

You honestly don't think the government thinks like this? Man, you guys are hopelessly ignorant.

What is the point of this "pilot" program? Is it not to gauge interest(nobody is interested in a new tax unless they have a vested interest in its supposed purpose) or to determine the feasibility of such a proposal?

Forum List

Back