GOP Senators Betray America And Vote To Pass Infrastructure Bill

Remember when you Trumpers pretended infrastructure was such a big deal that your cult leader had "infrastructure week" every 2 weeks and didn't have a single infrastructure bill??

Good times....

Amazing that this bill has more support among the American taxpayers than than that 3 trillion dollar taxcut.....

It seems people tend to like infrastructure bills....especially when they can actually benefit from it materially......tell folks in rural America that corporations getting a bigger tax credit is better for them than they getting more broadband coverage, or better roads, bridges, etc
Raising taxes, or their pre-cut rates mean shit, you dilapidated bag of cultism.
If you want people to pay taxes, quit voting for corporatists and vote for people that will fix the tax code.
But the rhetoric you idiots gobble up is fucking hilarious. Its also sad. Sad how big of a percentage of humans have to be led. Have to be told every step to take, every thought to think about..
Of course, cultists are known for their ability to THINK :lol:

Raising taxes, or their pre-cut rates mean shit, you dilapidated bag of cultism.
If you want people to pay taxes, quit voting for corporatists and vote for people that will fix the tax code.
But the rhetoric you idiots gobble up is fucking hilarious. Its also sad. Sad how big of a percentage of humans have to be led. Have to be told every step to take, every thought to think about..
Of course, cultists are known for their ability to THINK :lol:
Cool story bro....

But being a catty bitch about everything is just shit catty bitches like you do

But your cult leader literally gave himself a tax credit for owning a golf course and yo bitch ass didn't say shit...so fuck what you whining about now...

Amazing that this bill has more support among the American taxpayers than than that 3 trillion dollar taxcut.....

It seems people tend to like infrastructure bills....especially when they can actually benefit from it materially......tell folks in rural America that corporations getting a bigger tax credit is better for them than they getting more broadband coverage, or better roads, bridges, etc
Yeppers, last I saw it was supported by over 60% of Republicans.

Cool story bro....

But your cult leader literally gave himself a tax credit for owning a golf course and yo bitch ass didn't say shit...so fuck what you whining about now...

Harley tried to claim the other day that he criticized Trumpy Bear all the time.
I don't remember that - You? :D

Pointless question ignored.
It's cool bro.....

You faux conservatives should be use to pretending the person you been caping up for as President -- suddenly doesn't exist now the minute he no longer is in office....

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

We remember the Bush years......we also remember how you folks now hate the last 4 people you once nominated to be president.....I expect Trump will now join that team..

Hey, remember when you faux conservatives were so hard up that you wanted this guy to be Senator?? Good times

z_gop.0066 (36).jpg

Harley tried to claim the other day that he criticized Trumpy Bear all the time.
I don't remember that - You? :D
If he does, he does the old "both parties suck" trope....

Then goes back to cheerleading Republicans on the very next thread.....these folks are clowns...which is why I mock them

Cool story bro....

Your rebuttal is based on something that doesnt even EXIST :lol:
You are loyal, I give you that. I bring up reality and you resort to stupid deflections and lies. All for your party :lmao:
Cultists gonna cult :dunno:

If he does, he does the old "both parties suck" trope....

Then goes back to cheerleading Republicans on the very next thread.....these folks are clowns...which is why I mock them
LOL
I get called a trumpster by you idiots and a libstain by the other side.
Decent minded people like me just sit back and laugh at your stupid asses :lol:

"The Senate passed a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure plan Tuesday, a huge step for Democrats as they try to push President Joe Biden’s sweeping economic agenda through Congress. The legislation, which includes $550 billion in new funding for transportation, broadband and utilities, got through with Democratic and Republican votes. (69-30). The infrastructure bill on its own appears to have enough Democratic and Republican support to coast through the House. However, to win over both centrists wary of a $3.5 trillion bill and progressives who want additional spending on child care, paid leave and climate policy, Pelosi has said she will not pass one bill without the other."

It's pathetic that GOP Senators voted to pass Biden's Satanic commie infrastructure bill and didn't even bother to vote on Trump's brilliant patriotic infrastructure bill....which never existed, but if it did -- it would be the most freedom-filled bill in American history.....even Mitch McConnell caved to his Deep State overlords and voted for this bill.....luckily this bill will not pass thru the house because moderate Dems will not support the reconciliation bill and progressives will not support a bill that doesn't call for such evil Anti-American policies like child care, paid leave and possibly more broadband support in rural areas...what's next? Sharia law??
faggotryCowbell.jpg

Most of the time when Democrats fuck over this country they aided to some degree by Republicans.

This is a great example.

It's cool bro.....

You faux conservatives should be use to pretending the person you been caping up for as President -- suddenly doesn't exist now the minute he no longer is in office....

View attachment 523907

We remember the Bush years......we also remember how you folks now hate the last 4 people you once nominated to be president.....I expect Trump will now join that team..

Hey, remember when you faux conservatives were so hard up that you wanted this guy to be Senator?? Good times

View attachment 523908

I have never pretended to be a conservative. That said be sure to bring up 10 more whataboutisms to deflect from from the fact that Mitch kept the dems from getting far more money than they actually got and your little big win is being buried under a sexual predator scandal that fell between the vote and the Biden victory lap.

Now #MeToo needs to turn its focus on the Predator-In-Chief.

Forum List

Back