Indonesia Teacher Sentenced to Death for Grooming and Then Raping His Students

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What we need to do.
“But we just want to talk to children about sexual perversions to let them know they're OK the way they are”.

Sure thing, Spartacus.
Any adult desiring to talk to other peoples kids about sex while whispering “Don't tell your mom about this” should get a quick .45 round to the back of the head.

there is an uneasy line to walk for all babysitters of the wee ones...the wee ones have sexuality...which they express by simply tickling themselves or each other's private parts..my favorite was one learning to masturbate with her car seat...i just tell them..that is something one does in the privacy of their own room...

now another thin line....snitches get stitches...on one hand we tell them not to tell not to be the snitch.. that can be used against a child...on the other hand you do not want those secrets... i always tell the wee ones to tell..tell mom and dad if anyone tells them not to tell..they know even if its me to tell...peeps make fun of me...i am extremely caution....you dont get around my wee ones if i havent cleared you ...my eye is on them at all times...i dont trust any closed areas of playgrounds...or tunnel rides etc...

there are always shades of weird gray....i lock the house door when i have the wee ones in the bath...i dont want anyone walking in....to some that might be a 'red flag' i am just cautious...even in a small town...all the adults strongly tell them...its your body and you have control over it....which gets me a lot of back chat cause i dont allow troll feet or hands....and yes those are your hands but you are still washing them after the toilet...i dont cotton to snotty faces either..and you wont get a chapped face on my watch...now as a trusted adult..many times i learn stuff the 7 yr old wants mom to know but doesnt want to tell....small things....like wanting to quit dance...we try hard to let her know we all love her and she can come to any of the adults...

one of my favorites..the 7 yr old announced she was a boy..about a year ago...there was no panic...no doctors called....simply dad walks by and says...you are a girl...and i comment that a boy cant wear pink...all the time....she dropped the boy idea

What we need to do.
“But we just want to talk to children about sexual perversions to let them know they're OK the way they are”.

Sure thing, Spartacus.
Any adult desiring to talk to other peoples kids about sex while whispering “Don't tell your mom about this” should get a quick .45 round to the back of the head.

Oh great so now we're cruising the globe, including boarding schools in Indonesia, to chase these "grooming" stories. MORAL PANIC!! EVERYONE PANIC!!

Oh great so now we're cruising the globe, including boarding schools in Indonesia, to chase these "grooming" stories. MORAL PANIC!! EVERYONE PANIC!!
Yeah. They do a lot of weird stuff in Indonesia.

Hey, I got chased out of Burma by the military police. There's a large bullet hole in my Zon case to prove it. Remind me to tell you the story someday. :p

What we need to do.

Sure thing, Spartacus.

He was a republican style teacher so he deserved it.

I have absolutely no problem with that sentence. To be perfectly honest I would be willing to be the axe man for my state free of charge if they put this practice in place.

Child molesters should be put to death. They are a threat to the most vulnerable and weak of our society. If you molest kids you have in my mind committed then greatest sin a person can comitt. If you molest kids you have a sickness that can't be cured and you can never be trusted. Locking them up is just a waste of time, energy, resources and money by killing them with prison so I say we cut to the chase and kill them quickly and humanely and permanently remove them from society.

To me, the rapist should be given life without parole. Once the other lifers find out who the rapist did their "feasting" on.......those lifers will then have themselves an Easter weekend meal. :) :) :)

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

What we need to do.

Sure thing, Spartacus.

Keep your kids out of Indonesian schools!

“Don't tell your mom about this”

santa-d93b6e87c471bcf2d953f0378faf628faa878801-s1100-c50.jpg

Forum List

Back